Looking for the best Workout Routine books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- 1. 100 No-Equipment Workouts Vol. 1: Fitness Routines you can do anywhere, Any Time (2013)
- 2. The 90-Day Home Workout Plan: A Total Body Fitness Program for Weight Training, Cardio, Core & Stretching (2015)
- 3. The Isometric Exercise Bible: A Workout Routine For Everyone (2013)
- 4. Get In Shape With Resistance Band Training: The 30 Best Resistance Band Workouts and Exercises That Will Sculpt and Tone Your Body At Home (Get In Shape Workout Routines and Exercises) (2013)
- 5. Daily Workout 2019: Your Daily Fitness Planner with 365 Pre-Made Workouts for 2019 (2018)
- 6. Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body (Second Edition) (2019)
- 7. Abs 100 Workouts: Visual easy-to-follow abs exercise routines for all fitness levels (2018)
- 8. Workout: 80/20 Workout: The Simple Science To Gaining More Muscle By Training Less (Workout Routines, Workout Books, Workout Plan, Bodybuilding For … Workout) (Bodybuilding Series) (Volume 6) (2016)
- 9. The Men’s Fitness Exercise Bible: 101 Best Workouts To Build Muscle, Burn Fat and Sculpt Your Best Body Ever! (2013)
- 10. 100 HIIT Workouts: Visual easy-to-follow routines for all fitness levels (2019)
- 11. Collaborative Brain Injury Intervention (1998)
- Related YouTube Video
Hundreds of thousands of people all over the world use Darebee bodyweight, no-equipment workouts to exercise at home. The 100 Workouts Book is for everyone who wants to stay active, get fit, build muscle tone and/or shed extra weight in the home environment without acquiring any extra equipment. Be in complete control of your fitness. No more worrying about the right equipment, the right attire, finding a gym, or finding the space or time to exercise. The 100 no-equipment fitness routines in this jumbo A4-size workout book will let you: Different…
2. The 90-Day Home Workout Plan: A Total Body Fitness Program for Weight Training, Cardio, Core & Stretching (2015)
At-Home Workouts to Lose Weight & Build MuscleAre you looking for simple home workout routines for men? Do you want to know how to build muscle and lose fat forever? Then, The 90-Day Home Workout Plan is for you!Get time-tested and proven home workouts for men that’ll get you burning fat, building muscle and feeling great in no time. With over 3 months of workout routines, you’ll discover: The 90-Day Home Workout Plan for you if you’re: The 90-Day Home Workout Plan is NOT for you if you: The only things you’ll need for The 90-Day Home Workout Plan: Find out why The 90-Day…
3. The Isometric Exercise Bible: A Workout Routine For Everyone (2013)
No matter what your age or current fitness level, isometric exercisescan help you build the body of your dreams. This exercise system usesthe principle of the isometric contraction in order to build yourmuscles quickly and efficiently. Traditional exercises such asweightlifting force you to perform boring repetitions in order to breakyour muscles down and stimulate growth. Done properly, the isometriccontraction allows you to accomplish the same thing in 7 seconds.If you are a man isometrics can help you build greater muscle size anddefinition. If you are a lady isometrics can help you build thathealthy, feminine “Fit N…
4. Get In Shape With Resistance Band Training: The 30 Best Resistance Band Workouts and Exercises That Will Sculpt and Tone Your Body At Home (Get In Shape Workout Routines and Exercises) (2013)
Are You Ready Look And Feel Hotter And Healthier Than Ever Before? No Gyms Or Expensive Equipment Required! Author and fitness guru Julie Schoen takes you through the 30 most effective resistance band exercises to help you re-size, re-sculpt, and reclaim the body you have always wanted. And you can do it anywhere, anytime! Her workouts are designed to target your trouble zones (hips, thighs, arms, butt, and tummy) so that you get the results you want faster than ever before. Schoen’s fun and effective 10, 20, and 30-minute workout plans will help you learn how to use resistance…
You finally want to be regularly active and get your fit on? Then you’ve bought just the right book with this Fitness Journal. Featured in this Journal:- 365 Workouts for 2019- Motivating checkboxes for every exercise- Easy to perform exercises- Workouts that can be completed in small spaces- Workouts for people with little to no time- No weights or equipment neededMake sure to look at our other products for more journal ideas….
6. Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body (Second Edition) (2019)
If you want to be fit, lean, and strong as quickly as possible . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.Here's the deal:Losing fat and building lean muscle isn't as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book is the shortcut. Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep gals from ever achieving the lean, toned, sexy, and healthy bodies they truly desire.And in this book you're going to learn something most women will never know . . .The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes . . . and it only takes 8 to 12 weeks.Here are just a few…
Unleash your abs. Change the way your body performs! Abs power the way we walk, run, jump and lift. They affect the way we stand and sit. The four distinct muscle groups that make up the abdominals are key to the quality of every aspect of our physical performance.The abdominal muscles are the body’s secret powerhouse. They link the lower body to the upper body and transform raw muscle strength into real power.The DAREBEE Abs 100 Workouts will help you: In this book you will find workouts and exercise routines that will help you achieve the coveted six-pack look. You…
8. Workout: 80/20 Workout: The Simple Science To Gaining More Muscle By Training Less (Workout Routines, Workout Books, Workout Plan, Bodybuilding For … Workout) (Bodybuilding Series) (Volume 6) (2016)
Want To Know How 80% Of Muscle Building Can Be Achieved Through Only 20% Effort? Then You Want To Read This Book! It shows you how much easier and less time consuming your workout and dieting routine can be if you simply The value of the 80/20 Rule is to focus on the 20% in bodybuilding that really matters. Once you have identified these critical factors, you can expect faster than usual muscle growth and fat loss with just a few important exercises and a handful of simple diet strategies. These strategies have performed by bodybuilders for decades and are . The 80/20…
9. The Men’s Fitness Exercise Bible: 101 Best Workouts To Build Muscle, Burn Fat and Sculpt Your Best Body Ever! (2013)
THERE ARE NO MORE EXCUSES With The Men’s Fitness Exercise Bible, you will always have time to get in great shape—even if you only have no time at all. You will always have the equipment you need—even if you have no equipment at all. You will never grow bored or stop seeing progress—and your workout will never become routine. Whether you have access to an upscale gym or just a dumbbell in your garage, whether you’re an elite athlete or a complete beginner, there’s a workout in this book—101 of them, in fact—that will get you bigger, stronger, and leaner. Discover how…
10. 100 HIIT Workouts: Visual easy-to-follow routines for all fitness levels (2019)
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is medically proven to help induce faster weight loss, improve strength and agility, increase aerobic capacity and reverse ageing at a cellular level.100 HIIT Workouts will help you gain more power, speed and endurance without investing a lot of time in exercise or having to buy expensive gym equipment.Each short, intense workout has three performance levels so you can customize it to your ability. As you get fitter you progress by going up a level.The easy-to-follow, highly tested, visual approach puts you in…
11. Collaborative Brain Injury Intervention (1998)
Collaborative Brain Injury Intervention: Positive Everyday Routines illustrates collaboration and thereby integration in several important ways. The authors succeed in integrating different perspectives into a coherent view of the nature of the problem and the approach to treatment. They suggest a collaborative treatment that helps unify the work of different disciplines and services over time in the service of the client’s real-world needs. They also provide the possibility of an integrated approach to treating a broad range of problems….
Best Workout Routine Books: The Ultimate Collection
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some workout routine books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Workout Routines For Men: Complete step-by-step guide for beginners to get in shape for the rest of your life with simple workouts and healty eating.
Author(s): Prete, Massimo
ID: 2769700, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 551 Kb, Format: epub
Workout Routines For Men: Complete step-by-step guide for beginners to get in shape for the rest of your life with simple workouts and healty eating
Author(s): Prete, Massimo
ID: 2769702, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 1 Mb, Format: pdf
DIY Exercises and Routines: The Complete Home Workout Plan. Be Your Own Gym
Author(s): Boyle, Amedeo
ID: 2854087, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 6 Mb, Format: azw3
Please note that this booklist is not definite. Some books are truly record-breakers according to Los Angeles Times, others are drafted by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.