- 1. How to Day Trade for a Living: A Beginner’s Guide to Trading Tools and Tactics, Money Management, Discipline and Trading Psychology (2016)
- 2. Trade Mindfully: Achieve Your Optimum Trading Performance with Mindfulness and Cutting-Edge Psychology (Wiley Trading) (2014)
- 3. The Essence of Trading Psychology In One Skill (2016)
- 4. Trading Psychology: The Bible for Traders (2017)
- 5. Swing Trading: A Beginner’s Guide To Trade For Profits With The Best Trading Strategies, Using Money Management, Market Psychology, Technical Analysis And Trading Tools (2019)
- 6. Day Trading For a Living: Investing Psychology for Beginners (2018)
- 7. The Family Bed (1987)
- 8. The Psychology of Trading: Basic Skills for a Beginner Trader (2019)
- 9. Day Trading for a Living Series, Books 1-3: 5 Expert Systems to Navigate the Stock Market, Investing Psychology for Beginners, A Beginner’s Guide to FOREX (2018)
- 10. Swing Trading: A Beginners Guide to trade and investing in Options, Stock Market and Forex. Proven Strategies, Tools, and Techniques of a Swing Trader. Trading Psychology and Money Management (2019)
- 11. High Performance Trading: 35 Practical Strategies and Techniques to Enhance Your Trading Psychology and Performance (2009)
- Related YouTube Video
1. How to Day Trade for a Living: A Beginner’s Guide to Trading Tools and Tactics, Money Management, Discipline and Trading Psychology (2016)
Very few careers can offer you the freedom, flexibility and income that day trading does. As a day trader, you can live and work anywhere in the world. You can decide when to work and when not to work. You only answer to yourself. That is the life of the successful day trader. Many people aspire to it, but very few succeed.In the book, I describe the fundamentals of day trading, explain how day trading is different from other styles of trading and investment, and elaborate on important trading strategies that many traders use every day. I've kept the book short so you can actually…
2. Trade Mindfully: Achieve Your Optimum Trading Performance with Mindfulness and Cutting-Edge Psychology (Wiley Trading) (2014)
Successful traders need to be well-versed and skilled in a wide range of business and economic areas. But now, in addition to effective trading strategies and sound money management techniques, traders need to possess the know-how to handle the mental and emotional challenges of working in a highly volatile environment. Trade Mindfully is a unique resource that applies cutting-edge psychological techniques to trading skills, allowing readers to improve their mental outlooks and maximize the potential of their trading strategies. This book draws upon recent psychological research in behaviorism to teach new…
Do you: As any real trader who trades for a living will attest, these are recurring behaviors that can be difficult to eradicate. And the reason is rather simple: the pressure — to perform, to sustain a living, to pay the bills — engineers anxiety, stress, and other limiting states of the mind which precisely affects behavior, and makes trading consistently a battle that is difficult to win.For a very long time, , but the more I learned about myself, the more I realized that all these problems have the same origin at their core — I am incredibly excited to put this book into your hands! I have been trading…
The emotions and mental states that dictate success or failure in Stock /Commodity and Forex Markets. Trading psychology refers to the aspects of an individual’s mental makeup that help determine whether he or she will be successful in buying and selling securities for a profit. Trading psychology is as important as other attributes such as knowledge, experience and skill in determining trading success. Discipline and risk-taking are two of the most critical aspects of trading psychology, since a trader’s implementation of these aspects is critical to…
5. Swing Trading: A Beginner’s Guide To Trade For Profits With The Best Trading Strategies, Using Money Management, Market Psychology, Technical Analysis And Trading Tools (2019)
Would you like to know the world of swing trading but don’t know where to start? That’s why you have to buy this book: This book contains all the information you need to help you approach the world of trading in the best way. Thanks to the contents of this manual, you will learn to predict market trends and generate profits thanks to proven and successful swing trading strategies. If you are a beginner, you will learn the basics of trading from scratch and quickly develop your own strategies tailored for you based on your characteristics and goals. If you are an experienced trader, you will find…
Master the Psychology of Successful Trading. Day Trading for a Living will show you how to overcome your cognitive biases… …in order to trade confidently and rationally. Inside you will discover: You'll love to begin trading with the right mindset, because making the right decisions every time, will make all the difference in the world.Get it now….
7. The Family Bed (1987)
Great book about the pros of having a family bed. How it makes your children happy and secure….
How to master the profession of a trader?Financial independence, free work schedule, the ability to work anywhere in the world – this is what those who want to master the profession of a trader wants. But to get these benefits, you need to have character and desire to win. Trading on the stock exchange is not easy. Success and failure are natural, but you can succeed if you spend time and energy on education and self-discipline. Simple things give the best results. These are simple things that give the best results when trading on the stock exchange and not only.The book will be useful for novice traders:…
9. Day Trading for a Living Series, Books 1-3: 5 Expert Systems to Navigate the Stock Market, Investing Psychology for Beginners, A Beginner’s Guide to FOREX (2018)
Build a Day Trading Strategy that Delivers. Want to Make Money From Stocks? Day Trading for a Living will show you five proven expert trading systems, help you understand the psychology behind successful trading and introduce you to the world of Forex.Inside you will discover: In just a few moments from now, this comprehensive guide will allow you to build your wealth by trading daily with confidence.Get it now….
10. Swing Trading: A Beginners Guide to trade and investing in Options, Stock Market and Forex. Proven Strategies, Tools, and Techniques of a Swing Trader. Trading Psychology and Money Management (2019)
In “Swing Trading: A Beginners Guide to trade and investing in Options, Stock Market and Forex. Proven Strategies, Tools, and Techniques of a Swing Trader. Trading Psychology and Money Management” you will discover how to maximize your trading profits with easy and essential strategies.You’ll learn in the book that vengeance trading is one of the worst things you can do as a new trader.It forces you to make unsafe trading decisions in the hopes of earning some of your money back after a loss. Unfortunately, since you are only thinking about earning your money back, and not about the decisions that…
11. High Performance Trading: 35 Practical Strategies and Techniques to Enhance Your Trading Psychology and Performance (2009)
High Performance Trading provides proven practical techniques and strategies to help traders of all abilities, experience levels and styles to enhance their trading performance and psychology.Based on practical coaching and training interventions, personal experiences, the latest research and feedback, and advice from leading traders, trading coaches and trading psychologists, this book offers something for everyone who wants to become a better trader.- Discover how to avoid the common pitfalls of trading and how to take the practical steps that can set you up for trading success.-…
Best Trading Psychology Books You Should Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some trading psychology books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
BEGINNERS GUIDE TO TRADING: This Book Includes: Day, Forex, Options and Swing Trading for Beginners. Learn Psychology, Tips, Tricks How to Start Investing and Create a Passive Income from Home.
Author(s): ALEXANDER PEACE
ID: 2705978, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 1 Mb, Format: epub
OPTIONS AND TRADING PSYCHOLOGY: A COMPLETE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS WITH STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE YOUR WEALTH USING FINANCIAL LEVERAGE AND MONEY MANAGEMENT
Author(s): DALIO, WARREN
ID: 2829393, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 1 Mb, Format: epub
Forex Trading for Beginners: Simple Strategies to Make Money With Forex Trading: The Best Guide With Basics, Secrets Tactics, and Psychology to Big Profit and Income From the Financial Market
Author(s): William Rogers; George Evans
ID: 2910043, Publisher: Mwaka Moon Limited, Year: 2020, Size: 5 Mb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are really hot items according to The New York Times, others are written by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.