Until you’ve consumed all of the best Surreal books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- Surreal Numbers (1974)
- The Surreal Life of Leonora Carrington ()
- Fantastic Women: 18 Tales of the Surreal and the Sublime from Tin House (2011)
- Color My Art: Surreal Fantasy: Grayscale & Underpainting Coloring Book (2017)
- Surreal Lovers: Eight Women Integral to the Life of Max Ernst (2018)
- Surreal Change (Routledge Leading Change Series) (2018)
- Nothing Is Strange (2014)
- Creative Haven Dreamscapes Coloring Book (Creative Haven Coloring Books) (2013)
- Surreal Composition: A Greyscale Coloring Book (2019)
- 50 Secrets of Magic Craftsmanship (Dover Fine Art, History of Art) (1992)
- Scrubs on the verge of surreal (2019)
- Nothing Is True and Everything Is Possible: The Surreal Heart of the New Russia (2015)
Surreal Numbers (1974)
Shows how a young couple turned on to pure mathematics and found total happiness. This title is intended for those who might enjoy an engaging dialogue on abstract mathematical ideas, and those who might wish to experience how new mathematics is created.