While there are many courses and tutorials online, learning from a book is still one of the best ways to greatly improve your skills. Below I have selected top Stop Drinking books.
- This Naked Mind: Control Alcohol, Find Freedom, Discover Happiness & Change Your Life (2018)
- The 30-Day Sobriety Solution: How to Cut Back or Quit Drinking in the Privacy of Your Own Home (2016)
- Allen Carr’s Easy Way for Women to Quit Drinking: The original Easyway method (2016)
- Allen Carr’s Quit Drinking Without Willpower: Be a happy nondrinker (Allen Carr’s Easyway) (2015)
- Drinking Sucks!: Dominate Alcohol, Get Fit, Be Happy (2018)
- The Illustrated Easy Way to Stop Drinking: Free At Last! (Allen Carr’s Easyway) (2017)
- Alcohol and You – 21 Ways to Control and Stop Drinking: How to Give Up Your Addiction and Quit Alcohol (2017)
- The Stop Drinking Expert: Alcohol Lied to Me Updated And Extended Edition (2019)
- Quit Drinking: An Inspiring Recovery Workbook by a Former Alcoholic (an Alcohol Recovery Books) (Recovery From Alcoholism Books) (2018)
- How to Stop Drinking Alcohol: A Simple Path from Alcohol Misery to Alcohol Mastery (2015)
- Alcohol Lied to Me: The Intelligent Way to Escape Alcohol Addiction (2017)
- Allen Carr’s Easyway to Control Alcohol (2009)
- Related YouTube Video
Many people question whether drinking has become too big a part of their lives, and worry that it may even be affecting their health. But, they resist change because they fear losing the pleasure and stress-relief associated with alcohol, and assume giving it up will involve deprivation and misery. This Naked Mind offers a new, positive solution.
The 30-Day Sobriety Solution: How to Cut Back or Quit Drinking in the Privacy of Your Own Home (2016)
Jack Canfield, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul franchise and coauthor of The Success Principles, and Dave Andrews, a recovery expert, join forces to present a “sensitively written yet no-nonsense guide” (Publishers Weekly, starred review) to help you cut back or quit drinking entirely—in the privacy of your own home.“For readers who sincerely want to stop drinking, the lessons in this book will pave the way.”—Library J…
Allen Carr’s Easyway is the most successful stop-smoking method of all time. It has helped millions of smokers from all over the world to quit.
Allen Carr’s Easyway is the most successful stop-smoking method of all time. It has helped millions of smokers from all over the world to quit. In Quit Drinking Without Willpower, Allen Carr’s Easyway method has been applied to problem drinking.
Transcending alcohol doesn’t have to be a gut-wrenching cycle of relapse and redemption, contrary to what Big Rehab would like you to believe.This book is the shortcut to filling in the missing pieces of your alcohol recovery forever. In less than 200 pages, you will learn how to move beyond alcohol – and beyond pseudo-religious “sobriety” bromides – and start building the life you were born to live.Drinking Sucks!
Allen Carr’s Easyway method has helped millions of people to quit smoking, alcohol and other drugs, as well as to stop gambling, over-eating and getting into debt.
Alcohol and You – 21 Ways to Control and Stop Drinking: How to Give Up Your Addiction and Quit Alcohol (2017)
“Alcohol and You” includes everything you need to know to self-diagnose the extent of your alcohol problem, decide what is the best solution for you, and gives you all the tools you need to achieve a successful result.Now in its third year on Amazon’s Best Seller lists, “Alcohol and You” has already transformed the lives of thousands of drinkers and their families.It doesn’t matter whether you want to reduce your drinking, stop