While there are many courses and tutorials online, learning from a book is still one of the best ways to greatly improve your skills. Below I have selected top Self Hypnosis books.
- 1. How To Master Self-Hypnosis in a Weekend: The Simple, Systematic and Successful Way to Get Everything You Want (2013)
- 2. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind (2008)
- 3. Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open (2004)
- 4. E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality (2013)
- 5. Close Your Eyes, Get Free: Use Self-Hypnosis to Reduce Stress, Quit Bad Habits, and Achieve Greater Relaxation and Focus (2018)
- 6. Self-Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation (2004)
- 7. Advanced techniques of hypnosis;: A professional hypnotist reveals new procedures for inducing both deep and self hypnosis (1953)
- 8. Self Hypnosis As You Read: 42 Life-Changing Scripts! (2013)
- 9. Dark Psychology and Manipulation: Advanced techniques for controlling and reading people, learn the secrets and how to use mind control, empath, NLP, brainwashing, and covert persuasion. (2019)
- 10. Self Hypnosis: Creating Your Own Destiny (2005)
- 11. Self-Hypnosis For Dummies (2010)
- 12. Emotional Intelligence: Why it is Crucial for Success in Life and Business – 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your EQ, Make Friends with Your Emotions, and Improve Your Relationships (2019)
- Related YouTube Video
1. How To Master Self-Hypnosis in a Weekend: The Simple, Systematic and Successful Way to Get Everything You Want (2013)
Lots of of books have been written about self-hypnosis, so what makes this one special?Well, maybe you’re trying self-hypnosis for the first time, or perhaps you’ve tried before and failed. Whatever your situation, you’re looking for results, otherwise you’ll waste your time, and come away disappointed and disillusioned.You need more than just a book. You need a system. In How to Master Self-Hypnosis in a Weekend, professional hypnotist Rick Smith demonstrates a remarkable step-by-step system which anyone…
2. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind (2008)
In The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Dr. Joseph Murphy gives you the tools you will need to unlock the awesome powers of your subconscious mind. You can improve your relationships, your finances, your physical well-being. Once you learn how to use this unbelievably powerful force there is nothing you will not be able to accomplish. Join the millions of people who have already unlocked the power of their subconscious minds. I urge you to study this book and apply the techniques outlined therein; and as you do, I feel absolutely convinced that you will lay hold of a miracle-working…
Hypnosis is a proven technique that allows people to reprogram their subconscious to change unwanted behaviors. Most books on self-hypnosis require the reader to memorize or record scripts, then put the book aside while they do their hypnosis work. But Instant Self-Hypnosis is the only self-hypnosis book that allows you to hypnotize yourself as you read, with your eyes wide open, without putting down the book.The author’s fail-proof method allows you to put yourself into a hypnotic state and then use that state to improve your life in myriad ways. And because the hypnotic state is induced while…
4. E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality (2013)
Don’t face reality. Create reality! E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove. The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles…
5. Close Your Eyes, Get Free: Use Self-Hypnosis to Reduce Stress, Quit Bad Habits, and Achieve Greater Relaxation and Focus (2018)
“Grace has a gift of helping others harness their own power to achieve what they really want. If you’ve been hitting a wall in your life, it’s time to turn to Grace for a breakthrough.”–Jessica Ortner, New York Times bestselling author of The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence Forget what you think you know about hypnosis and learn why it is the hottest “new” technique for personal development. More and more studies are showing that hypnosis can help ease everyday stress and anxiety, as well as promote powerful healing, from our worst habits to our deepest…
Self-hypnosis can be a simple yet powerful tool for self-transformation. In this comprehensive guide to making sense of the mysteries of your mind, research psychologist Adam Burke explores how to integrate self-hypnosis into your daily life for a newly engaged outlook with heightened control of your mind and destiny….
7. Advanced techniques of hypnosis;: A professional hypnotist reveals new procedures for inducing both deep and self hypnosis (1953)
124 pages + rear related book ad pages.. Hypnotism theory, studies, techniques, examples, and etc…..
“Let Go of the Baby Weight,” “Get Over Your Ex,” “Relieve Social Anxiety,” “Manifest a New Job,” “Save More Money,” “Eat Less Chocolate” – these are a few of the 42 life changing scripts in Self Hypnosis As You Read. This easy to use method brings you into a hypnotic state and improves your life without ever putting down the book. You remain aware at all times and gently come back to everyday consciousness. And there is no memorizing or hour-long sessions needed. Typically, self hypnosis requires script memorizing and takes up to an hour of your valuable time. With Forbes Robbins…
9. Dark Psychology and Manipulation: Advanced techniques for controlling and reading people, learn the secrets and how to use mind control, empath, NLP, brainwashing, and covert persuasion. (2019)
Do you want to know how you’ve been manipulated in the past?Would you like to protect yourself from negative, toxic persuasion techniques?Are you ready to reveal the dark side of psychology?Dark psychology is the secret, unspoken science of psychology. Humans are easily manipulated, and by pulling the right triggers, you can get ANYONE to do WHATEVER you want them to do.In this special book, you will get a chance to learn about dark psychology and manipulation, how to use and apply it in your life, and how to protect yourself from people who try to use it – against you.In “Dark Psychology and…
10. Self Hypnosis: Creating Your Own Destiny (2005)
This book offers 31 different self-hypnosis programs, within just 194 pages! Readers will easily obtain results by recording self-hypnosis tapes and CDs from proven self-hypnosis scripts. Readers will often achieve: weight reduction, smoking cessation, public speaking, overcoming fears, and more….
11. Self-Hypnosis For Dummies (2010)
Self-Hypnosis For Dummies is a hands-on guide to achieving your goals using hypnosis. Whether you want to lose weight, overcome anxiety or phobias, cure insomnia, stop smoking, or simply stop biting your nails, this guide has it covered! The reassuring and straight-talking information will help you harness the power of your mind and re-train your subconscious to think in more healthy and constructive ways, and to overcome specific issues, such as anxiety and paranoia, and break bad habits, such as smoking. The easy-to-follow style will guide you through every step of the process, empowering you to take control…
12. Emotional Intelligence: Why it is Crucial for Success in Life and Business – 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your EQ, Make Friends with Your Emotions, and Improve Your Relationships (2019)
Would you like to improve your relationships and learn how to recognize the triggers behind your emotions? Would you like to learn how to manage your reaction to those emotions? Do you think it’s time you start developing leadership skills? Then, this is a book for you! Emotional Intelligence: Why it is Crucial for Success in Life and Business – 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your EQ, Make Friends With Your Emotions, and Improve Your Relationships explains how 7 simple daily practices can change the way you relate to others.Inside you’ll discover: This book will become your essential guide to improving your professional and…
Best Self Hypnosis Books to Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some self hypnosis books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Dark Psychology Secrets & Manipulation Techniques: How to Be free from Covert mind control, psychopath abuse, and Influence people through Dark NLP, body language & Persuasion. Hypnosis & Self-help
Author(s): Gardner, Richard
ID: 2875277, Publisher: , Year: 2021, Size: 6 Mb, Format: epub
Close Your Eyes, Get Free: Use Self-Hypnosis to Reduce Stress, Quit Bad Habits, and Achieve Greater Relaxation and Focus
Author(s): Grace Smith
ID: 2438620, Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong Books, Year: 2018, Size: 967 Kb, Format: epub
Hypnosis: Attracting Your Success: Mind Control, Self Hypnosis and NLP
Author(s): Price, Victoria
ID: 2074855, Publisher: , Year: 2016, Size: 189 Kb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not definite. Some books are absolutely best-sellers according to The Wall Street Journal, others are drafted by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant resources you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.