Our list of some of the best Sat Math books & series in recent years. Get inspired by one or more of the following books.
- 1. The College Panda’s SAT Math: Advanced Guide and Workbook for the New SAT (2015)
- 2. Barron’s SAT Math Workbook (Barron’s Test Prep) (2019)
- 3. 28 New SAT Math Lessons to Improve Your Score in One Month – Advanced Course: For Students Currently Scoring Above 600 in SAT Math and Want to Score 800 (2019)
- 4. The College Panda’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT Math (2016)
- 5. PWN the SAT: Math Guide (2016)
- 6. SAT Math Prep (Kaplan Test Prep) (2017)
- 7. Dr. John Chung’s SAT Math Fifth Edition: 63 Perfect Tips and 16 Complete Tests (2018)
- 8. SAT Prep Black Book: The Most Effective SAT Strategies Ever Published (2017)
- 9. New SAT 2019 Math Practice Book (2019)
- 10. Math Workout for the SAT, 5th Edition: Extra Practice for an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation) (2019)
- 11. 500 New SAT Math Problems arranged by Topic and Difficulty Level: 500 Problems with Full Explanations for the New SAT (2018)
- 12. Barron’s SAT Subject Test: Math Level 2 with Online Tests (Barron’s Test Prep) (2018)
- 13. SAT II Mathmatics level 2: Designed to get a perfect score on the exam. (2016)
- 14. 1000 New SAT Math Problems arranged by Topic and Difficulty Level: 1000 Problems with Full Explanations for the New SAT (2019)
- 15. The College Panda’s SAT Writing: Advanced Guide and Workbook (2018)
- Related YouTube Video
This book brings together everything you need to know for the SAT math section. Unlike most other test prep books, this one is truly geared towards the student aiming for the perfect score. It leaves no stones unturned.Inside, You’ll Find: This is the most thorough SAT prep out there. For more sample chapters and information, check out http://thecollegepanda.com/books…
This edition features: This is an intensive preparation for the SAT's all-important Math section, and a valuable learning tool for college-bound students who may need extra help in math or who want to improve their math scores….
3. 28 New SAT Math Lessons to Improve Your Score in One Month – Advanced Course: For Students Currently Scoring Above 600 in SAT Math and Want to Score 800 (2019)
This Advanced Course from the series, for the revised SAT beginning March 2016, gives you all of Dr. Steve Warner’s unique tips, tricks and tactics that he has developed over the last 14 years to get his strongest students from a 600 to an 800 in SAT math. Dr. Warner has used his Ph.D. in mathematics to create the ultimate system for generating huge score increases in SAT math with only 20 minutes of preparation each day.The material in this book consists of Dr. Warner’s exclusive strategies that students usually pay $500 per hour to access during private tutoring lessons. The unique techniques Dr….
4. The College Panda’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT Math (2016)
For more sample chapters and information, check out http://thecollegepanda.com/books…
5. PWN the SAT: Math Guide (2016)
The PWN the SAT Math Guide was created to help ambitious, highly motivated kids maximize their SAT math scores. Do you crave a higher score? Are you willing to do a little hard work to achieve it? Good. I knew I liked you. Read this book from beginning to end, with a pencil in hand and a calculator and an Official SAT Study Guide by your side. When you’re done, you’ll be able to approach the SAT with confidence—very few questions will surprise you, and even fewer will be able to withstand your withering attacks. Stand tall, intrepid student. Destiny awaits. This new edition of the Math Guide has…
6. SAT Math Prep (Kaplan Test Prep) (2017)
We are so certain that SAT Math Prep offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, .Realistic Practice. Effective Strategies. Expert Guidance The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Math Workbook for the New SAT….
Perfect SAT Test preparation math book designed to help students get a perfect score on the SAT….
Click the “look inside” feature above to browse the SAT Black Book and get a feel for how it approaches the SAT! The fully up-to-date SAT Prep Black Book, Second Edition gives you unique, effective SAT strategies from Mike Barrett, an SAT tutor with clients all over the globe who pay him hundreds of dollars an hour for phone tutoring. In addition to extensive and effective training on every aspect of the SAT, the SAT Black Book gives you detailed, systematic, easy-to-follow walkthroughs for every question in 4 of the College Board’s official SAT Practice…
9. New SAT 2019 Math Practice Book (2019)
New SAT 2019 Math Practice BookThis SAT Math book is developed by American Math Academy for test-takers trying to achieve a passing score on the SAT exam which includes:•24 SAT Math Topics with Detailed Summaries•Over 800 Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions to Improve your SAT Math Skills•Analysis and Practice Problems for Every SAT Math Topic•10 Mixed Review SAT Math Practice Tests•One Full-Length SAT Math Practice Test•Everything You Need to Get Score a Perfect 800•SAT Math Review Questions Based on Feedback from Real…
10. Math Workout for the SAT, 5th Edition: Extra Practice for an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation) (2019)
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the SAT quantitative section, this 5th edition of The Princeton Review’s Math Workout for the SAT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.• Expert review of core math concepts for all problems on the SAT• A comprehensive review of everything on the Math section, from algebra to statistics• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, including Grid-InsTechniques That Actually Work• Tried-and-true tactics…
11. 500 New SAT Math Problems arranged by Topic and Difficulty Level: 500 Problems with Full Explanations for the New SAT (2018)
gives you the most effective tips, tricks and tactics from Dr. Steve Warner, a Math Professor and SAT math tutor whose students pay him $375 per session to access these exclusive strategies and powerful teaching methods. The unique techniques Dr. Warner teaches, now available in his “Get 800” collection of books, are the most effective ever published and cannot be found in any other SAT prep book!The material in this SAT prep book includes: Be careful! Some of Dr. Warner’s students have shown such significant score increases that the test makers have accused them of cheating with no evidence…
This edition features: Content review covers several types of functions; transformations and symmetry; conic sections; polar coordinates; three-dimensional geometry; counting; complex numbers; matrices; sequences and series; vectors; statistics; probability; and much more….
This book is designed for the students to get a perfect score on the exam. In this third edition, many tips are added and questions are updated. Most importantly, the questions in this book focus on building a solid understanding of basic mathematical concepts. This book emphasize that any difficult math question can be solved with a solid understanding of basic concepts….
14. 1000 New SAT Math Problems arranged by Topic and Difficulty Level: 1000 Problems with Full Explanations for the New SAT (2019)
is both a comprehensive SAT math course and an extended SAT math workbook. With 48 complete lessons and 1000 SAT math problems, you will have more than enough material to practice with until you achieve your desired math score. This SAT math guide and workbook is an essential part of every study plan to help you In total, this book has 1000 of the highest quality SAT math problems, complete with full explanations and helpful remarks to make sure that you develop a deep understanding of all the material presented. The material in this book includes: Complete…
This book brings together everything you need to know for the SAT writing section, from the simplest to the most advanced grammar rule. Unlike most other test prep books, this one is truly geared towards the student aiming for the perfect score. It leaves no stones unturned.Inside, You’ll Find: Changes from the 1st edition include: This is the most thorough SAT prep out there. For more sample chapters and information, check out http://thecollegepanda.com/books…
Best Sat Math Books That Will Hook You
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some sat math books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Satellite Gravimetry and the Solid Earth: Mathematical Foundations
Author(s): Mehdi Eshagh
ID: 2832690, Publisher: Elsevier, Year: 2021, Size: 39 Mb, Format: pdf
Mathematical Analysis and Applications in Modeling: ICMAAM 2018, Kolkata, India, January 9-12
Author(s): Priti Kumar Roy (editor), Xianbing Cao (editor), Xue-zhi Li (editor), Pratulananda Das (editor), Satya Deo (editor)
ID: 2530714, Publisher: Springer Nature, Year: 2020, Size: 15 Mb, Format: pdf
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
Author(s): Dr. Bhavanari Satyanarayana Dr. Tumurukota Venkata Pradeep Kumar Dr. Shaik Mohiddin Shaw
ID: 2553589, Publisher: CRC Press, Year: 2020, Size: 100 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not final. Some books are truly best-sellers according to USA Today, others are written by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.