Until you’ve consumed all of the best Riddle books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- Of Course!: The Greatest Collection of Riddles & Brain Teasers For Expanding Your Mind (2014)
- Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love (Books for Smart Kids) (2017)
- Genome (The Extinction Files Book 2) (2017)
- Pandemic (The Extinction Files, Book 1) (2017)
- Winter World (The Long Winter) (2019)
- The Solar War (The Long Winter) (2019)
- Departure (2016)
- What Am I?: A Collection of Traditional Word Riddles – Deluxe Edition (2019)
- Riddles and Trick Questions for Kids and Family! (Riddles for Kids – Short Brain teasers – Family Fun) (2016)
- The Riddle of the Sands (2019)
- 100 Interactive Riddles and Brain Teasers: The Best Short Riddles and Brainteasers With Clues for Stretching and Entertaining your Mind (2016)
- The King Of Riddles: The Massive Conundrum Book For Teens And Adults (2019)
- Riddles For Smart Kids: 2 Books in 1 – Riddles For Kids Age 4-8 + Riddles For Kids Age 9-12. 600 Funny Riddles and Brain Teasers for Smart Kids to Enjoy with the Whole Family (2019)
Do you like riddles? Do you like brain teasers? Do you like puzzles? Are you a problem solver? Are you creative? Do you think outside the box? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, this book may be perfect for you. Introducing a collection of the best riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers that has been years in the making.
Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love (Books for Smart Kids) (2017)
Tags: Riddles and brain teasers, riddles and trick questions, riddles book, riddles book for kids, riddles for kids, riddles for kids aged 9-12, riddles and puzzles, jokes and riddles, jokes book, jokes book for kids, jokes children, jokes for kids, jokes kids, activity book, activities
* * *Genome is the second and final book in A.G. Riddle's bestselling series, The Extinction Files.* * *In 2003, the first human genome was sequenced. It was a breakthrough of historic proportions, but only one scientist knows the full truth of what lies buried in our DNA. That secret will change everything we thought we knew about our past. And our future.Dr.
– Review of PANDEMIC published June 8, 2018From A.G. Riddle, the worldwide bestselling author with , comes a novel that will change everything you think you know about pandemics. And may just save your life.* * *In Africa, a deadly outbreak begins.The CDC and WHO send a team, led by Dr. Peyton Shaw. Peyton soon discovers that this outbreak is very different from any she's ever investigated.
* Longlisted for the 2019 Wilbur Smith Prize for best published novel. * In the near future, an ice age pushes humanity to the edge of extinction.Scientists search for the cause–and any hope of stopping the Long Winter. They send probes into the solar system to take readings. Near Mars, one of the probes makes a shocking discovery: a mysterious object, drifting toward the Sun. Is it the cause of the Long Winter?
Read the second book in The Long Winter trilogy–now a * * * They decimated Earth during the Long Winter.Now the grid has returned, and they won’t stop until the human race is extinct.On a ruined world, humanity’s last survivors fight against impossible odds.In their darkest hour, they discover a new hope for survival.
From the author of the #1 bestselling The Atlantis Gene comes a new novel in which the world’s past and future rests in the hands of five unwitting strangers in this definitive edition of A. G.
A collection of over 150 fun, challenging, and engaging riddles for all ages! **This is the Deluxe Edition of this book, which includes the previously published Volume One and Volume Two, combined and updated!**A different yet essential counterpart to my first collection of riddles, “Of Course!”, these are easy-to-remember and fun-to-share word riddles that describe an everyday thing.
Riddles and Trick Questions for Kids and Family! (Riddles for Kids – Short Brain teasers – Family Fun) (2016)
Riddles and Trick Questions for Kids and Family!is a fun riddle book that contains 150 short riddles and tricky brain teasers of low to medium difficulty. It’s perfect for families, parties or even youth group events! These brain teasers will challenge the wits of children of different age groups and we promise that A friendly warning for the parents to keep in mind; don’t be surprised if your kids outsmart you!
The Riddle of the Sands (2019)
The Riddle of the Sands: A Record of Secret Service is a patriotic British 1903 novel by Erskine Childers.It is a novel that “owes a lot to the wonderful adventure novels of writers like Rider Haggard, that were a staple of Victorian Britain”; perhaps more significantly, it was a spy novel that “established a formula that included a mass of verifiable detail, which gave authenticity to the story – the same ploy th…
100 Interactive Riddles and Brain Teasers: The Best Short Riddles and Brainteasers With Clues for Stretching and Entertaining your Mind (2016)
100 popular short riddles and brain teasers – with clues and answers – have been compiled in this book. You will find some of the world’s most famous riddles, and also many lesser known gems. This is a great fun book for teens and adults who look for some creative ways to spend their free time, entertain their mind or simply keep themselves busy while waiting in public locations!
Can you solve this?Every day after working on the 11th floor all day, a man takes the elevator to the first floor. However, on the way to work each morning, he takes the elevator up to the 8th floor and then uses the stairs to arrive at the 11th floor, no matter what, unless his colleagues are on the elevator with him or it’s raining outside.
Riddles For Smart Kids: 2 Books in 1 – Riddles For Kids Age 4-8 + Riddles For Kids Age 9-12. 600 Funny Riddles and Brain Teasers for Smart Kids to Enjoy with the Whole Family (2019)
Children have a need to exercise their brains. We all have a need to constantly challenge ourselves. In fact, it is often easier to think out of the box when you are younger!Here we have a collection of over 600 riddles to challenge and encourage children to use their thinking abilities.
Best Riddle Books You Must Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Library Genesis and download some riddle books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Two Wise Men: Stories for Children Inspired from the Wit and Wisdom of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger
Author(s): Vishal Khandelwal; S.B. Vallari
ID: 3206385, Publisher: Riddler, Year: 2022, Size: 1 Mb, Format: epub
Pediatric psychopharmacology for primary care
Author(s): Mark A. Riddle; American Academy of Pediatrics,
ID: 3218189, Publisher: , Year: 2022, Size: 8 Mb, Format: pdf
Trading Sardines - Lessons in the Markets from a Lifelong Trader
Author(s): Linda Bradford Raschke
ID: 3219625, Publisher: Riddler, Year: 2022, Size: 2 Mb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are really record-breakers according to The Wall Street Journal, others are composed by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.