Here is a list of the best Rhyming Picture books, some I have read myself, some that I did research on, and all have great reviews!
- 1. The Day My Mommy Slept in!: Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Ages 2-8) (Learning and Laughing Picture Books) (Volume 4) (2015)
- 2. Oxford First Rhyming Dictionary (2014)
- 3. Don’t Juggle Bees! And Other Useless Advice For Silly Children (2012)
- 4. Four Funny Potatoes! (2018)
- 5. It Happened in a Rainforest: A happy rhyming picture book for young readers. (2016)
- 6. My Grandpa is NOT Grumpy: Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers 2-8 years (Early Readers Picture Books) (2013)
- 7. School Zone – Hidden Pictures Alphabet Workbook – Ages 5 and Up, ABCs, Picture Puzzles, Hidden Objects, Rhyming, Letter Sounds, and More (School Zone Activity Zone® Workbook Series) (2016)
- 8. Unique and Wonderful: A Rhyming Picture Book for Children about Diversity that encourages Tolerance and discourages prejudice and racism (2016)
- 9. Silly Milly the Dane (2018)
- 10. El baul de los oficios. Un libro sobre las vocales (Coleccion el Baul) (Spanish Edition) (2008)
- 11. The Day My Mommy Quit!: Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Ages 2-8) (Early Readers Picture Books) (Volume 2) (2013)
- 12. Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin (Aladdin Picture Books) (2000)
- Related YouTube Video
1. The Day My Mommy Slept in!: Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Ages 2-8) (Learning and Laughing Picture Books) (Volume 4) (2015)
Read this humorous tale about what happens when the family sleeps in! BRAND NEW release by Kally Mayer author of bestseller- The Day My Mommy Quit! Funny Rhyming Picture book for Beginner Readers (ages 2-8) Beautifully Illustrated Picture Book that will have parents and children laughing out loud. Find out what happens when Mommy does not hear the alarm. All kinds of things go wrong! Does the day end up in disaster? Many families will be able to relate to the funny events that take place. Perfect for bedtime and beginner readers….
2. Oxford First Rhyming Dictionary (2014)
Have fun in the sun, drink lemonade in the shade and be inspired to write about pirates, kings and magic rings in the Oxford First Rhyming Dictionary. The dictionary contains a clear and simple alphabetical list of over 1,000 words that rhyme along with rhyming sounds, and an index to make finding words simple. John Foster’s lively poems accompany the rhyming sounds, and every page features bright and colourful illustrations. Children can expand their vocabulary, practice phonic sounds to help with spelling, and being to write their own rhymes.Access even more downloadable rhyming games,…
Another silly rhyming picture book for children from Gerald Hawksley! DO say “please”, if you’d like some cheese. DON’T attempt to juggle bees. DO remember where you keep your toes. DON’T balance an elephant on your nose. Packed with completely useless advice and jolly illustrations, this charming rhyming picture book is a simple, silly guide to life, which will enlighten and entertain silly children (and silly adults) everywhere! And DO see if you can spot the mouse on every page!…
4. Four Funny Potatoes! (2018)
Welcome to the Funny Potato Show… except Benny isn’t really a potato, he’s a banana! And the grouchy String Bean Director wants Benny to stop complaining and play his part like a professional….
5. It Happened in a Rainforest: A happy rhyming picture book for young readers. (2016)
IT HAPPENED IN A RAINFOREST: A silly frog, hungry for a fly finds his way haphazardly around the rain forest. Barely escaping a scary snake, Freddy frog climbs his way to the tree tops and discovers Larry Green, a grasshopper, sleeping in monkey's ear. By shear luck and pure silliness Freddy Frog and Larry Green grasshopper finally catch a fly. They also become best friends.It Happened in a Rainforest is a comical rhyming children's story chocked full of elementary surprise and adventure with a happy ending. This wonderful children's picture book is of a level ranging from preschool to second grade, making it an…
6. My Grandpa is NOT Grumpy: Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers 2-8 years (Early Readers Picture Books) (2013)
My Grandpa is NOT Grumpy! ( A funny rhyming picture book for beginner readers) Suitable for ages 2-8 Your child will LOVE this hilarious and sweet story of a little girl who is trying to convince us that her Grandpa is NOT Grumpy! She describes the challenges that her Grandpa has that will produce lots of giggles from children and parents alike! She also talks about all the special times she and her Grandpa share. If your child has a Grandpa, grumpy or not, they will learn how to be more understanding as well as be encouraged to enjoy their special…
7. School Zone – Hidden Pictures Alphabet Workbook – Ages 5 and Up, ABCs, Picture Puzzles, Hidden Objects, Rhyming, Letter Sounds, and More (School Zone Activity Zone® Workbook Series) (2016)
Find our complete line of educational resources at Amazon.com/SchoolZonePublishing BOOK FEATURES AMAZING – Help your child see the details in the bigger picture with this 32-page Hidden Pictures Alphabet workbook. The ability to look closely and carefully for clues develops powers of concentration, observation, and eye-hand coordination, all so important for reading and overall learning success. Plus, what a sense of achievement when everything hidden in the picture is “found.” Silly, fantastical illustrations of an ostrich serving breakfast or a rhino on roller skates also…
8. Unique and Wonderful: A Rhyming Picture Book for Children about Diversity that encourages Tolerance and discourages prejudice and racism (2016)
Excerpt from the Book: “Celebrate yourself and others.” “That will take you far.” “Let your differences help you shine bright, like a dark night’s dazzling star.” Unique and Wonderful is a rhyming picture book all about diversity. It encourages children to accept and love the unique differences among themselves and others. This book also discourages attitudes of prejudice and racism. Unique and Wonderful has a rhyming style which makes it a perfect for read alouds and story times. Visit the Author Page at: www.Deesignery.com…
9. Silly Milly the Dane (2018)
Just how silly can a big dog be?…
Motivating young children to read has never been easier and more fun! These beautifully illustrated books will capture their senses and their minds while teaching them basic math and language concepts through a delightful rhyming text….
11. The Day My Mommy Quit!: Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Ages 2-8) (Early Readers Picture Books) (Volume 2) (2013)
The Day My Mommy Quit! Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (Suitable for ages 2-8) Beautifully Illustrated Story that will have both parents and children laughing out loud! Find out what happens to this family when Mom gets fed up and decides to stop doing all the chores. How will the family cope when they are so used to Mom doing so much for them? What happens next is hilarious, but also includes a valuable lesson for the whole family, even the cat and dog! What would you do if your Mommy quit on you? You and your children will love how the family resolves this issue in this…
When this book begins, the trombone is playing all by itself. But soon a trumpet makes a duet, a french horn a trio, and so on until the entire orchestra is assembled on stage. Written in elegant and rhythmic verse and illustrated with playful and flowing artwork, this unique counting book is the perfect introduction to musical groups. Readers of all ages are sure to shout “Encore!” when they reach the final page of this joyous celebration of classical music….
Best Rhyming Picture Books Everyone Should Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some rhyming picture books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Do Monsters Wear Undies?: A Rhyming Children's Picture Book
Author(s): Smith, Mark, W M
ID: 2731640, Publisher: , Year: 2013, Size: 2 Mb, Format: azw3
Please note that this booklist is not final. Some books are truly best-sellers according to USA Today, others are written by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.