There are countless Revolution courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- Revolution (The Sixties Trilogy #2) (2017)
- The French Revolution: From Enlightenment to Tyranny (2018)
- American Revolutions: A Continental History, 1750-1804 (2017)
- The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution: A Proven 4-Week Program to Rescue Your Metabolism, Hormones, Mind & Mood (2019)
- Revolution (2011)
- Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution: The Complete Guide to Raising the Perfect Pet with Love (2016)
- The Nazi Revolution: Hitler’s Dictatorship and the German Nation (Problems in European Civilization) (1997)
- Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution (1990)
- The Structure of Scientific Revolutions: 50th Anniversary Edition (2012)
- The Third Revolution: Xi Jinping and the New Chinese State (2019)
- The Writing Revolution: A Guide to Advancing Thinking Through Writing in All Subjects and Grades (2017)
- Related YouTube Video
It’s 1964, and Sunny’s town is being invaded. Or at least that’s what the adults of Greenwood, Mississippi, are saying. All Sunny knows is that people from up north are coming to help people register to vote.
A vital and illuminating look at this profoundly important (and often perplexing) historical moment, by former Financial Times chief foreign affairs columnist Ian Davidson. The French Revolution casts a long shadow, one that reaches into our own time and influences our debates on freedom, equality, and authority. Yet it remains an elusive, perplexing historical event.
“Excellent . . . deserves high praise. Mr. Taylor conveys this sprawling continental history with economy, clarity, and vividness.”―Brendan Simms, Wall Street JournalThe American Revolution is often portrayed as a high-minded, orderly event whose capstone, the Constitution, provided the nation its democratic framework.
The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution: A Proven 4-Week Program to Rescue Your Metabolism, Hormones, Mind & Mood (2019)
A Yale-trained, board-certified family physician with a specialty in women’s health and obstetrics delivers a proven 28-day program to heal the overwhelmed, overloaded systems, and prevent and reverse the myriad of symptoms affecting the vast majority of women today.Weight gain, fatigue, brain fog, hormonal imbalances, and autoimmune conditions—for years, health practitioners have commonly viewed each as individual health problems resulting from a patient’s genetic bad luck, poor lif…
Andi Alpers is on the edge. She’s angry at her father for leaving, angry at her mother for not being able to cope, and heartbroken by the loss of her younger brother, Truman. Rage and grief are destroying her. And her father has determined that accompanying him to Paris for winter break is the solution for everything. But Paris is a city of ghosts for Andi.
Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution: The Complete Guide to Raising the Perfect Pet with Love (2016)
Zak George is a new type of dog trainer.
The Nazi Revolution: Hitler’s Dictatorship and the German Nation (Problems in European Civilization) (1997)
This successful anthology explores the Nazi movement in the context of German history and society.
Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution (1990)
In this New York Times bestseller, award-winning author Simon Schama presents an ebullient country, vital and inventive, infatuated with novelty and technology–a strikingly fresh view of Louis XVI’s France. One of the great landmarks of modern history publishing, Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution is the most authoritative social, cultural, and narrative history of the French
A good book may have the power to change the way we see the world, but a great book actually becomes part of our daily consciousness, pervading our thinking to the point that we take it for granted, and we forget how provocative and challenging its ideas once were—and