Our list of some of the best Puppy books & series in recent years. Get inspired by one or more of the following books.
- Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution: The Complete Guide to Raising the Perfect Pet with Love (2016)
- Perfect Puppy in 7 Days: How to Start Your Puppy Off Right (2011)
- How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond (2010)
- Lucky Dog Lessons: Train Your Dog in 7 Days (2018)
- Zak George’s Guide to a Well-Behaved Dog: Proven Solutions to the Most Common Training Problems for All Ages, Breeds, and Mixes (2019)
- Puppy Training in 7 Easy Steps: Everything You Need to Know to Raise the Perfect Dog (2019)
- 101 Dog Tricks: Step by Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog (2007)
- Puppy Training for Kids: Teaching Children the Responsibilities and Joys of Puppy Care, Training, and Companionship (2012)
- Sick Puppy (1999)
- Think Like Your Dog and Enjoy the Rewards (2013)
- The Art of Raising a Puppy (1991)
- The Complete Dog Breed Book: Choose the Perfect Dog for You (2014)
- How to Train a Puppy: The Beginner’s Guide to Training a Puppy with Dog Training Basics. Includes Potty Training for Puppy and The Art of Raising a Puppy with Positive Puppy Training (2019)
- Happy Birthday, Puppy Pals! (Disney Puppy Dog Pals) (2018)
Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution: The Complete Guide to Raising the Perfect Pet with Love (2016)
Zak George is a new type of dog trainer.
Perfect Puppy in 7 Days: How to Start Your Puppy Off Right (2011)
Does your puppy nip or jump? Have potty accidents? Or struggle when handled? This book will help you set your puppy on the path to being a polite, well-socialized, happy companion in just one week. In a simple, fun way, Dr.
From the bestselling author and star of National Geographic Channel’s Dog Whisperer, the only resource you’ll need for raising a happy, healthy dog.
The celebrity dog trainer and Emmy-winning star of the CBS show Lucky Dog shares his training system to transform any dog—from spoiled purebred puppy to shelter-shocked rescue—into a model companion in just seven days.Each week on Lucky Dog, Brandon McMillan rescues an untrained, unwanted, “unadoptable” shelter dog.
Zak George’s Guide to a Well-Behaved Dog: Proven Solutions to the Most Common Training Problems for All Ages, Breeds, and Mixes (2019)
Celebrity dog trainer and YouTube star Zak George creates the most watched dog training content in the world and has helped millions of people with their dogs.
7-steps to well-trained puppies (and happy humans)If you’re anything like most new puppy parents, it won’t take long to realize that your fuzzy little bundle of joy can also bark, chew, jump, and mysteriously get into A LOT of trouble around the house.
like Sit, Shake Hands, Fetch, and Roll Over, like Tidy Up Your Toys into the Toybox and Get a Soda from the Fridge. Organized by theme, it's easy to find the next trick to work on with your dog. Just a few of the themes to choose from: Trick training will help you and integrate him or her into your family. Tricks also help and establish paths of communication between you.
Puppy Training for Kids: Teaching Children the Responsibilities and Joys of Puppy Care, Training, and Companionship (2012)
Kids and dogs are naturally attracted to each other, and this brand-new title introduces boys and girls to the responsibilities and the joys of puppy care, training, and companionship. Topics covered include� #10,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) #4089 in Children’s Books #25 in Dog Training (Books) Would you like to ?If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Sick Puppy (1999)
Paperback Publisher: Alfred A.
Speak Your Dog's Language You can take communication with your dog to amazing levels if you know how, and this shows you how.Learn to think like your dog and to communicate with it in a language your dog understands and uses all the time; body language.
The Art of Raising a Puppy (1991)
• the proper way to raise a happy puppy. Used – Like New: Dust cover is intact, with no nicks or tears. Spine has no signs of creasing. Pages are clean and not marred by notes or folds of any kind. May contain remainder marks on outside edges, which should be noted in listing comments.
The ultimate dog breed resource book, The Complete Dog Breed Book has everything from dog grooming to dog training to caring for a dog to, yes, a breakdown of dog breeds for prospective breeders and prospective dog owners. Search through common dog breeds and exotic dog breeds as well — The Complete Dog Breed Book includes 420 dog breed profiles, with the most popular dog breeds featured on double-page spreads.
How to Train a Puppy: The Beginner’s Guide to Training a Puppy with Dog Training Basics. Includes Potty Training for Puppy and The Art of Raising a Puppy with Positive Puppy Training (2019)
***Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book Version for FREE***Do you want to grow up a happy and healthy puppy? Do you want to create a trusting, long-lasting and friendly relationship with your puppy?
It’s Bingo and Rolly’s birthday! The pugs go on a gift-getting mission to find the most paw-fect presents for each other in this adorable tale that comes with puffy stickers! #33,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) #332 in Children’s Dog Books (Books) #789 in Children’s Holiday Books (Books) Would you like to ?If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Best Puppy Books Worth Your Attention
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Library Genesis and download some puppy books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Venus: A Diary Of A Puppy And Her Angel
Author(s): Diana Cooper
ID: 2290062, Publisher: Hay House UK, Year: 7 July 2014, Size: 3 Mb, Format: epub
How to Raise a Puppy You Can Live With
Author(s): Clarice Rutherford, David Neil
ID: 2375214, Publisher: Dogwise Publishing, Year: 6 Jun 2019, Size: 12 Mb, Format: epub
Life's a Puppy Party: Recipes, DIYs, and Activities for Celebrating the Seasons with Your Dog
Author(s): Heather Hunt
ID: 3113213, Publisher: Tiller Press, Year: 2021, Size: 124 Mb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not definite. Some books are truly chart-busters according to Los Angeles Times, others are composed by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.