Here is a list of the best Prek books, some I have read myself, some that I did research on, and all have great reviews!
- 1. Brain Quest Workbook: Pre-K (2008)
- 2. DK Workbooks: Science, Pre-K: Learn and Explore (2013)
- 3. School Zone – Big Preschool Workbook – Ages 4 and Up, Colors, Shapes, Numbers 1-10, Alphabet, Pre-Writing, Pre-Reading, Phonics, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series) (2018)
- 4. Scholastic Pre-K Reading & Math Jumbo Workbook (2005)
- 5. Learn to Read Activity Book: 101 Fun Lessons to Teach Your Child to Read (2018)
- 6. School Zone – Preschool Basics Workbook – 64 Pages, Ages 3 to 5, Colors, Numbers, Counting, Matching, Classifying, Beginning Sounds, and More (School Zone Basics Workbook Series) (2015)
- 7. Words Their Way for PreK-K (Words Their Way Series) (2014)
- 8. Scholastic – PRE-K Workbook with Motivational Stickers (Scholastic Success With) (2016)
- 9. Trace Letters Of The Alphabet and Sight Words (On The Go): Preschool Practice Handwriting Workbook: Pre K, Kindergarten and Kids Ages 3-5 Reading And Writing (2018)
- 10. School Zone – Preschool Scholar Workbook – 64 Pages, Ages 3 to 5, Preschool to Kindergarten, Reading Readiness, Early Math, Science, ABCs, Writing, and More (2014)
- 11. DK Workbooks: Math, Pre-K: Learn and Explore (2014)
- 12. Get Ready for Pre-K: Letters & Sight Words: 245 Fun Exercises for Mastering Basic Skills (Get Ready for School) (2013)
- Related YouTube Video
1. Brain Quest Workbook: Pre-K (2008)
Jam-packed with hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises and games in every subject, Brain Quest Workbook: Pre-K reinforces what kids are learning in the classroom. The workbook’s lively layout and easy-to-follow explanations make learning fun, interactive, and concrete. Plus it’s written to help parents follow and explain key concepts. Includes ABCs, 123s, tracing letters, mazes, shapes, colors, beginning sounds, sorting and matching, “what’s wrong with this picture” games, and much, much more….
Perfect for preschoolers, this science workbook contains exercises that focus on the most basic principles of science, including the five senses, weather, seasons, baby animals, and more.DK Workbooks: Science is an innovative series of graded workbooks aligned to school curriculum that helps make learning easy and fun. Each title is packed with exercises and activities to strengthen knowledge from the science lessons taught in school. Developed in consultation with curriculum experts, these science workbooks reinforce learning and understanding of key concepts such as force and motion, materials, and…
3. School Zone – Big Preschool Workbook – Ages 4 and Up, Colors, Shapes, Numbers 1-10, Alphabet, Pre-Writing, Pre-Reading, Phonics, and More (School Zone Big Workbook Series) (2018)
Find our complete line of educational resources at Amazon.com/SchoolZonePublishing. – Big Preschool Workbook has 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! An A+ adventure unfolds, as kids encounter sensational squares and rocking rectangles, a giant newt reading the newspaper and a dinosaur playing the drums. Bold, bright colors and illustrations ease little ones into learning without feeling overwhelmed. Lessons focus on must-know readiness basics, and help little ones learn colors, shapes, the alphabet letters, primary phonics, and pre-writing skills. This is more than just an abc book, kids can also learn numbers, basic…
300 skill-building pages that give young learners practice with the alphabet, sight words, handwriting, counting, numbers, shapes and everything they’ll need to succeed as students. For use with Grade PreK….
5. Learn to Read Activity Book: 101 Fun Lessons to Teach Your Child to Read (2018)
Learning to read is much easier when it’s this much fun!When it comes to teaching kids how to read, the key is to make it entertaining. The Learn to Read Activity Book gets kids excited to learn by incorporating 101 fun and colorful exercises developed by an experienced primary school educator.Packed with cumulative lessons featuring coloring, tracing, mazes, word searches, and other exciting activities, the Learn to Read Activity Book is a complete plan. Whether your child is fidgety, fussy, or physically active, the Learn to Read Activity Book will keep and hold their attention―and hopefully promote a lifelong love of reading.The…
6. School Zone – Preschool Basics Workbook – 64 Pages, Ages 3 to 5, Colors, Numbers, Counting, Matching, Classifying, Beginning Sounds, and More (School Zone Basics Workbook Series) (2015)
Find our complete line of educational resources at Amazon.com/SchoolZonePublishing. BOOK FEATURES EXCELLENT – The Preschool Basics Deluxe workbook will help your child find a place where learning and fun come together! It’s packed with dozens of charming activities that help prepare your child for success in preschool and kindergarten. The content in this big book covers skills so important at this level, in a simple, colorful format. Preschool Basics Deluxe focuses on essential readiness skills. No writing (just yet) required! Small hands accomplish big goals just by drawing lines or circling appropriate objects to…
Words Their Way® with PreK-K is a hands-on, developmentally-driven approach to word study that illustrates how to integrate and teach phonics, vocabulary, and spelling skills to the youngest readers. Why word study with PreK and kindergarten students? Because the hands-on approach motivates them, keeps them engaged, and helps them built literacy skills. The word study approach as outlined by renowned Words Their Way® authors is a developmentally-driven instructional method. It has always been extremely popular for this developmental approach, as well as its concrete methods for…
From Scholastic, the most trusted name in educational excellence, here’s a great way to help your child succeed in school! The Pre-K Workbook has hundreds of engaging practice pages to promote mastery of key skills and topics, including: the alphabet, numbers and counting, handwriting, phonics, shapes and colors and much more! it also includes 48 motivational stickers!…
9. Trace Letters Of The Alphabet and Sight Words (On The Go): Preschool Practice Handwriting Workbook: Pre K, Kindergarten and Kids Ages 3-5 Reading And Writing (2018)
This book is perfect for kids of all ages who want to learn letters of the alphabet and improve their handwriting skills. These essential letter drills will help with letter recognition and sounding out the letters is also recommended. It also includes exercises using sight words….
10. School Zone – Preschool Scholar Workbook – 64 Pages, Ages 3 to 5, Preschool to Kindergarten, Reading Readiness, Early Math, Science, ABCs, Writing, and More (2014)
– Help your preschooler get ready for a great start with this 64-page Preschool Scholar Deluxe Edition workbook. This isn’t just a kids reading comprehension workbook and early math workbook, but a kids workbook that covered a variety of foundational topics. Follow the lovable Lulu on a trip through the Grand Zoo, as an iguana, quetzal, unicorn, and other critter friends make reading and writing ABCs so much fun! Kids, ages 3 to 5, will enjoy learning beginning sounds, early math, cause & effect, shapes, and much more! The tablet size design of the workbook makes it easy to slip into a backpack or bag, so your child can…
11. DK Workbooks: Math, Pre-K: Learn and Explore (2014)
Perfect for preschoolers, this workbook contains exercises that focus on the most basic concepts of math including counting to ten, shapes, money, and reading and writing numbers.Developed in consultation with leading educational experts to support curriculum learning, DK Workbooks: Math is an innovative series of home-learning math workbooks that is closely linked to school curriculum and helps make learning easy and fun.Each title is packed with exercises and activities to strengthen what children learn in school. With clear questions and supportive…
12. Get Ready for Pre-K: Letters & Sight Words: 245 Fun Exercises for Mastering Basic Skills (Get Ready for School) (2013)
Is your child ready for Pre-Kindergarten? A fun workbook to help kids master the alphabet, phonics, tracing and simple sight words, Get Ready for Pre-K: Letters and Sight Words teaches basic early-learning skills through entertaining rewarding activities. In more than 200 enjoyable exercises for mastering basic skills like spelling, matching, patterns, tracing and phonics, Get Ready for Pre-K: Letters and Sight Words is teacher-approved for parents and kids use anywhere, anytime. Learn: Designed for small hands and complete with more than 100…
Best Prek Books: The Ultimate List
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some prek books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Digitisation And Precarisation: Redefining Work And Redefining Society
Author(s): Vyacheslav Bobkov, Peter Herrmann
ID: 2434937, Publisher: Springer/VS Verlag, Year: 2020, Size: 2 Mb, Format: pdf
The REAL Size of our Solar System [PreK - 2nd]: Follow the Spaceship through our Solar System
Author(s): Kristopher Hall
ID: 2699442, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 5 Mb, Format: epub
Revitalisation of the Household Economy: Social Integration Strategies in Disadvantaged Rural Areas of Hungary
Author(s): Judit Csoba
ID: 2700845, Publisher: Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden;Springer VS, Year: 2020, Size: 2 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are absolutely record-breakers according to The Wall Street Journal, others are composed by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.