Looking for the best Photography Learning books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- The Beginner’s Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera (2016)
- DSLR Photography for Beginners: Take 10 Times Better Pictures in 48 Hours or Less! Best Way to Learn Digital Photography, Master Your DSLR Camera & Improve Your Digital SLR Photography Skills (2017)
- How to Create Stunning Digital Photography (2012)
- Photography Demystified: Your Guide to Gaining Creative Control and Taking Amazing Photographs! (2016)
- Getting Started in Photography: A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Taking Great Pictures (2016)
- BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro (2010)
- Learning to See Creatively, Third Edition: Design, Color, and Composition in Photography (2015)
- Photo Adventures for Kids: Solving the Mysteries of Taking Great Photos (2016)
- Extraordinary Everyday Photography: Awaken Your Vision to Create Stunning Images Wherever You Are (2012)
- Mastering Digital Cameras: An Illustrated Guidebook for Absolute Beginners (Digital Photography 101) (Volume 1) (2013)
The Beginner’s Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera (2016)
The Beginner’s Photography Guide, 2nd Edition is DK’s bestselling manual for any novice photographer who wants to unlock the potential of their new digital camera.Assuming no prior knowledge, this guide’s easy-to-follow, step-by-step layout makes it accessible as it takes you through every technique you need to create stunning images, from exposure to flash to image enhancement.
DSLR Photography for Beginners: Take 10 Times Better Pictures in 48 Hours or Less! Best Way to Learn Digital Photography, Master Your DSLR Camera & Improve Your Digital SLR Photography Skills (2017)
* * * FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *Buy the Paperback and Get the eBook for FREE!(Please note that the paperback version is in to keep the price you pay low!) If you want to stand out from the crowd and capture all those magic moments for posterity, you have come to the right place.
Stunning Digital Photography is much more than a book; it’s a hands-on, self-paced photography class with over 14 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers. That’s why award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup’s book is the #1 photography book with over 250,000 readers.
Photography Demystified: Your Guide to Gaining Creative Control and Taking Amazing Photographs! (2016)
Are you stuck on the auto mode on your camera? Frustrated by the fact that you know you own a great camera but are unable to use it to capture the photographs you’ve always wanted and that you “see” in your mind but can’t get the camera to take?
Ready to learn the art and science of creating stunning photographs? This book will get you started. It provides specifics for getting started with photography and taking control of your camera.
Absolutely anyone can take better photos! If you can press a button, you can take great pictures. It’s as simple as that. In BetterPhoto Basics, Jim Miotke, founder of the popular online photography school BetterPhoto.com, shares tips and tricks to improve your photos right away, no matter what camera you’re using. Too busy to read a book? No problem—flip to any page for an instant tip to use right away!
Fully revised with all new photography, this best-selling guide takes a radical approach to creativity by explaining that it is not an inherent ability but a skill that can be learned and applied. Using inventive photos from his own stunning portfolio, author and veteran photographer Bryan Peterson deconstructs creativity for photographers.
Look up! Look down! Move around! Everywhere you go, there are great pictures just waiting to be made! Kids love to take pictures! With Photo Adventures for Kids, you can encourage your child’s passion while exploring the art of photography together!
Extraordinary Everyday Photography: Awaken Your Vision to Create Stunning Images Wherever You Are (2012)
Photographers are born travelers. They’ll go any distance to capture the right light, beautiful landscapes, wildlife, and people. But exotic locales aren’t necessary for interesting photographs. Wonderful images are hiding almost everywhere; you just need to know how to find them. Extraordinary Everyday Photography will help you search beyond the surface to find the unexpected wherever you are, be it a downtown street, a local park, or your own front lawn.
Mastering Digital Cameras: An Illustrated Guidebook for Absolute Beginners (Digital Photography 101) (Volume 1) (2013)
Are you tired of learning photography by trial and error?If you understand how a camera works, everything else about photography will make more sense. What if you understood why certain Aperture and Shutter settings work so well and had a mental image of how these settings affect the light entering the camera?
Best Photography Learning Books: The Ultimate List
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Library Genesis and download some photography learning books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
The Photo Student Handbook: Essential Advice on Learning Photography and Launching Your Career Path
Author(s): Garin Horner
ID: 3022651, Publisher: Routledge, Year: 2021, Size: 11 Mb, Format: pdf
How To Paint With Light: Learning Digital Photography
Author(s): Goutam Chakraborty, Shashidhar Sharma
ID: 3119563, Publisher: Books & Beyond Independent Publisher, Year: 2021, Size: 4 Mb, Format: azw3
DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BEGINNERS: A Comprehensive Beginner's Guide to Learning About Digital SLR Photography
Author(s): Marcus Hernandez
ID: 3156511, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 792 Kb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not final. Some books are really best-sellers according to Chicago Tribune, others are written by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant resources you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.