There are countless Phonics courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- The Next Step Forward in Word Study and Phonics (2019)
- Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons (1986)
- Phonics for Kindergarten, Grade K (Home Workbook) (2019)
- Alpha-Phonics A Primer for Beginning Readers (2015)
- A Fresh Look at Phonics, Grades K-2: Common Causes of Success (Corwin Literacy) (2016)
- Week-by-Week Phonics Packets: 30 Independent Practice Packets That Help Children Learn Key Phonics Skills and Set the Stage for Reading Success (2010)
- Primary Phonics Complete Storybook Package 1-6 (60 Books) (2016)
- Making Sense of Phonics, Second Edition: The Hows and Whys (2013)
- My Phonics Workbook: 101 Games and Activities to Support Reading Skills (2019)
- Extra Practice for Struggling Readers: Phonics: Motivating Practice Packets That Help Intermediate Students Build Skills to Succeed in Reading and Writing (2010)
- Phonics Pathways: Clear Steps to Easy Reading and Perfect Spelling, 10th Edition (2011)
- Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read – Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K | Ages 3-4) (1) (2017)
- Phonics for First Grade, Grade 1: Gold Star Edition (Home Workbooks) (2010)
- Phonics and Word Study for the Teacher of Reading: Programmed for Self-Instruction (11th Edition) (2013)
Guided reading experts, Jan Richardson and Michèle Dufresne, provide teachers with clear, concise, and practical instructions and resources for planning and teaching developmentally appropriate word study and phonics lessons.
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons (1986)
Is your child halfway through first grade and still unable to read? Is your preschooler bored with coloring and ready for reading? Do you want to help your child read, but are afraid you’ll do something wrong? RAs DISTARreg; is the most successful beginning reading program available to schools across the country.
Build essential skills while having fun with home workbooks! Now updated with fun, colorful pages and engaging art, each book measures 7″ x 9. 25″ and is filled with 64 pages of age-appropriate activities, puzzles, and games. These teacher-approved books are perfect for home, School, Summer breaks, and road trips! Skills covered include beginning consonant sounds, short vowel sounds, sight word recognition, and more!
This is the NEW 2019 version of Alpha-Phonics. Now at a SENSATIONALLY LOW, LOW PRICE. The ONE & ONLY ORIGINAL Alpha-Phonics! Used by tens of thousands since it was introduced in the late 1970’s. Alpha-Phonics is probably the simplest, most effective, wonderfully priced phonics instruction programs available. HERE IS WHY IT WORKS SO WELL: IT IS SIMPLE!! There are only 44 phonograms (Sounds) the child needs to learn in order to read.
A Fresh Look at Phonics, Grades K-2: Common Causes of Success (Corwin Literacy) (2016)
In a Fresh Look at Phonics, Wiley Blevins, author of the blockbuster Phonics from A Z, explains the 7 ingredients of phonics instruction that lead to the greatest student gains, based on two decades of research in classrooms. For each of these seven must haves, Wiley shares lessons, routines, word lists, tips for ELL and advanced learners, and advice on pitfalls to avoid regarding pacing, decodable texts, trans…
Week-by-Week Phonics Packets: 30 Independent Practice Packets That Help Children Learn Key Phonics Skills and Set the Stage for Reading Success (2010)
These easy-to-manage, ready-to-reproduce practice packets are a perfect way to target the phonics skills children need to master. Activities include word-shape recognition puzzles, fill-in rhymes, riddles, and stories, word searches, scrambled sentences, word sorts, and much more. Children can work through the packets independently and at their own pace. Perfect for in-class use or homework. An effective tool for supporting second-language learners and RTI instruction.
This Complete Starter Storybook Set 1-6 collection includes: Primary Phonics Storybooks Set 1 (10 Primary Phonics Storybooks) Primary Phonics Storybooks Set 2 (10 Primary Phonics Storybooks) Primary Phonics Storybooks Set 3 (10 Primary Phonics Storybooks) Primary Phonics Storybooks Set 4 (10 Primary Phonics Storybooks) Primary Phonics Storybooks Set 5 (10 Primary Phonics Storybooks) Primary Phonics Storybooks Set 6 (10 Primary Phonics Storybooks) #251,600 in