Here is a list of the best Natural Remedy books, some I have read myself, some that I did research on, and all have great reviews!
- 1. Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) (2010)
- 2. Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies: 150 Herbal Remedies to Heal Common Ailments (2017)
- 3. 1001 Natural Remedies (2016)
- 4. Veterinarians Guide to Natural Remedies for Dogs: Safe and Effective Alternative Treatments and Healing Techniques from the Nations Top Holistic Veterinarians (2000)
- 5. The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine Third Edition (2012)
- 6. Prescription for Natural Cures (Third Edition): A Self-Care Guide for Treating Health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet, Nutrition, Supplements, and Other Holistic Methods (2016)
- 7. Natural Health Remedies: Your A-Z Blueprint for Vibrant Health (2015)
- 8. Natural and Home Remedies for Aging Well: 196 Alternative Health and Wellness Secrets That Will Change Your Life (Bottom Line) (2018)
- 9. The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy (2001)
- 10. Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use (2012)
- 11. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing (2015)
- Related YouTube Video
1. Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) (2010)
Prescription for Nutritional Healing is the nation’s #1 bestselling guide to natural remedies. The new fifth edition incorporates the most recent information on a variety of alternative healing and preventive therapies and unveils new science on vitamins, supplements, and herbs. With an A-to-Z reference to illnesses, updates include: How omega-3 and exercise may help those suffering from Alzheimer’s Current information on the latest drug therapies for treating AIDs What you need to know about H1N1 virus Nutritional information for combating prostate cancer Leading research on…
You don’t have to be a doctor to make effective herbal medicine.With hundreds of different herbs and remedies out there, making herbal medicine can be overwhelming. Thankfully, Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies acts as the perfect salve, making things simple with 150 easy-to-follow recipes for highly effective herbal medicines.Discover natural ways to treat headaches, coughs, colds, hangovers, and more that don’t carry the same risk of side effects that many pharmaceuticals do. Never made your own herbal medicine? Start things off right with helpful lists of must-have tools, plus important safety tips.Herbal…
3. 1001 Natural Remedies (2016)
With natural remedy recipes for health, beauty, home and garden, and pets, 1001 Natural Remedies is the most comprehensive reference available on this topic. Take natural, simple ingredients such as essential oils, herbs, honey, lemon, and baking soda, and turn them into shampoos, mouthwashes, and household cleaners that are safe, effective, and kind to the environment.Organized into four easy-to-reference sections, this guide is packed with 1001 recipes to treat common ailments, have more radiant skin, restore scuffed furniture, get rid of garden pests,…
4. Veterinarians Guide to Natural Remedies for Dogs: Safe and Effective Alternative Treatments and Healing Techniques from the Nations Top Holistic Veterinarians (2000)
The world of veterinary medicine is changing. People are realizing that if alternative medicine is better for them, it’s better for their pets, too. Dogs are visiting acupuncturists, chiropractic doctors, and homeopaths. Still, many dog owners are unaware that such simple measures as changing their pet’s diet and using vitamins, herbs, and other natural cures can help prevent or heal ailments ranging from excessive scratching to depression to a host of serious diseases. is both an introduction and a guide to the vast world of natural healing methods,…
5. The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine Third Edition (2012)
The most comprehensive and practical guide available to the extraordinary healing powers of natural medicine.From the world-renowned naturopathic doctors and bestselling authors of The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods comes the authoritative third edition of the classic reference work, revised and expanded to include the latest cutting-edge natural therapies for the most common ailments. Michael Murray and Joseph Pizzorno focus on promoting health and treating disease with nontoxic, natural therapies. This groundbreaking book—the leader in its field—shows you how to improve your health…
6. Prescription for Natural Cures (Third Edition): A Self-Care Guide for Treating Health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet, Nutrition, Supplements, and Other Holistic Methods (2016)
Hundreds of thousands of readers have relied on Prescription for Natural Cures as the source for accurate, easy-to-understand information on natural treatments and remedies for a host of common ailments. The new edition of this invaluable guide has been thoroughly updated to reflect the very latest research and recommendations. This revised edition prescribes remedies for almost 200 conditions, including new entries such gluten sensitivity and MRSA. You’ll find easy-to-understand discussions of the symptoms and root causes of each health problem along with a proven, natural,…
Finding a natural health reference book written from a Christian perspective can be a challenge—until now. Dr. Janet Maccaro presents a “self-care manual” of remedies for conditions from acne to zoonosis, and she shows you the healthiest foods, herbs, vitamins, and minerals for good health. In this UPDATED AND EXPANDED EDITION Dr. Janet equips you with the most current, vital knowledge for good health with tips on: If you are seeking to take more responsibility for your state of health and well-being, this book is written just for you….
8. Natural and Home Remedies for Aging Well: 196 Alternative Health and Wellness Secrets That Will Change Your Life (Bottom Line) (2018)
The editors of Bottom Line Inc. present Natural and Home Remedies for Aging Well, the best and most extensive book for mature men and women looking to make the most out of their lives with alternative and complementary practices, healing foods, and proper exercise.Americans spend a fortune each day on prescription drugs, and if you’re over the age of 50 the cost and complications of conventional health treatments can be overwhelming. There are other options, more natural and simpler to use, that can empower you to take back the control of your own body, and restore…
9. The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy (2001)
• The most comprehensive reference on Bach flower therapy in print. • Includes the latest information on Bach flower remedies, combination remedies, diagnosis, instructions for preparation, body maps, and more. • Illustrated with color plates of the Bach flowers and Kirlian photographs of the energy signature of each flower. Mechthild Scheffer’s groundbreaking bestseller Bach Flower Therapy: Theory and Practice revolutionized the science of Bach flower remedies, detailing the healing properties of each individual flower. Now, for practitioner, student, and patient alike, she offers The Encyclopedia of Bach…
10. Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use (2012)
Craft a soothing aloe lotion after an encounter with poison ivy, make a dandelion-burdock tincture to fix sluggish digestion, and brew up some lavender-lemon balm tea to ease a stressful day. In this introductory guide, Rosemary Gladstar shows you how easy it can be to make your own herbal remedies for life’s common ailments. Gladstar profiles 33 common healing plants and includes advice on growing, harvesting, preparing, and using herbs in healing tinctures, oils, and creams. Stock your medicine cabinet full of all-natural, low-cost herbal preparations….
11. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing (2015)
Healing with essential oils—a lifetime reference. For thousands of years, essential oils have been used to promote health and well-being. In this complete A-Z reference, new and seasoned practitioners alike will find everything they need to harness this ancient power of healing. Essential Oils Natural Remedies offers practical, factual, in-depth information on using essential oils to treat over 170 common maladies. From allergies to wasp stings, you’ll find the treatment information you need when you need it. Essential Oils Natural Remedies includes: Take the power to heal…
Best Natural Remedy Books Worth Your Attention
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some natural remedy books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Renal diet plan: the simple natural remedy tips for managing kidney disease symptoms to avoid total kidney failure due to renal cell carcinoma or renal calculi!
Author(s): Ridd, Stephanie
ID: 2756110, Publisher: Eljays Publishing;Eljays-epublishing, Year: 2016, Size: 147 Kb, Format: epub
Natural Remedy Book for Dogs and Cats
Author(s): Stein, Diane
ID: 2771844, Publisher: Potter;TenSpeed;Harmony;Ten Speed Press, Year: 2012, Size: 5 Mb, Format: epub
Kombucha: Healthy Beverage and Natural Remedy from the Far East: Its Correct Preparation and Use
Author(s): FRANK, Günther W.
ID: 2418851, Publisher: Publishing House W. Ennsthaler, Year: 1991, Size: 9 Mb, Format: djvu
Please note that this booklist is not absolute. Some books are absolutely best-sellers according to The Wall Street Journal, others are written by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.