While there are many courses and tutorials online, learning from a book is still one of the best ways to greatly improve your skills. Below I have selected top Mindfulness Meditation books.
- Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life (2005)
- THE HEADSPACE GUIDE TO MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS (2016)
- Practicing Mindfulness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress, Improve Mental Health, and Find Peace in the Everyday (2018)
- Mindfulness Meditations for Anxiety: 100 Simple Practices to Find Peace Right Now (2019)
- Practical Meditation for Beginners: 10 Days to a Happier, Calmer You (2018)
- Mindfulness: An Eight-Week Plan for Finding Peace in a Frantic World (2012)
- Mindfulness for Beginners: Reclaiming the Present Moment and Your Life(Book & CD)) (2016)
- The Fundamental Guide to Mindfulness: How to find your Inner Balance and Way to Harmony incl. Meditation Exercises & 30 Days Mindfulness Journal (2019)
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation (1999)
- Mindfulness in Plain English (2011)
- Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners: Let Meditation Help you Manage your Anger, your Anxiety and Live a Life Free of Stress – a Practical Guide to Decluttering your Mind (2019)
Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life (2005)
When Wherever You Go, There You Are was first published in 1994, no one could have predicted that the book would launch itself onto bestseller lists nationwide and sell over 750,000 copies to date. Ten years later, the book continues to change lives. In honor of the book’s 10th anniversary, Hyperion is proud to be releasing the book with a new afterword by the author, and to share this wonderful book with an even larger audience.
THE HEADSPACE GUIDE TO MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS (2016)
Andy Puddicombe, a former Buddhist monk, the Voice of Headspace, and the UK’s foremost mindfulness expert, is on a mission: to get people to take 10 minutes out of their day to sit in the here and now.Like his readers and students, Andy began his own meditation practice as a normal, busy person with everyday concerns, and he has since designed a program of mindfulness and