Looking for the best Mindfulness books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- Mindfulness: An Eight-Week Plan for Finding Peace in a Frantic World (2012)
- Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life (2005)
- Mindfulness in Plain English (2011)
- A Clinician’s Guide to Health Care Providers (2015)
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation (1999)
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself (2007)
- THE HEADSPACE GUIDE TO MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS (2016)
- Ultimate Mindfulness Activity Book: 150 Playful Mindfulness Activities for Kids and Teens (and Grown-Ups too!) (2019)
- 10-Minute Mindfulness: 71 Habits for Living in the Present Moment (2017)
- Zen as F*ck: A Journal for Practicing the Mindful Art of Not Giving a Sh*t (Zen as F*ck Journals) (2018)
- Mindfulness Meditations for Anxiety: 100 Simple Practices to Find Peace Right Now (2019)
- Practicing Mindfulness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress, Improve Mental Health, and Find Peace in the Everyday (2018)
- Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Awakening (2016)
- The Mindfulness Workbook for Anxiety: The 8-Week Solution to Help You Manage Anxiety, Worry & Stress (2018)
- Mindfulness for Beginners: Reclaiming the Present Moment and Your Life(Book & CD)) (2016)
THE LIFE-CHANGING INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER.MINDFULNESS reveals a set of simple yet powerful practices that you can incorporate into daily life to help break the cycle of anxiety, stress, unhappiness, and exhaustion. It promotes the kind of happiness and peace that gets into your bones. It seeps into everything you do and helps you meet the worst that life throws at you with new courage.
When Wherever You Go, There You Are was first published in 1994, no one could have predicted that the book would launch itself onto bestseller lists nationwide and sell over 750,000 copies to date. Ten years later, the book continues to change lives. In honor of the book’s 10th anniversary, Hyperion is proud to be releasing the book with a new afterword by the author, and to share this wonderful book with an even larger audience.
Mindfulness in Plain English (2011)
Author Bhante Gunaratana, a renowned meditation master, takes us The book showcases Bhante’s trademark clarity and wit as he explores the tool of meditation, what it does, and how to make it work. This book is: Written for those without any meditation background, but also an essential handbook for established students, Mindfulness in Plain English is a must-have for anyone exploring the benefits of Buddhist meditation.
A Clinician’s Guide to Health Care Providers (2015)
Mindfulness—once an ancient practice honed in Buddhist monasteries—is now a mainstream, evidence-based, secular intervention employed by trained health and mental health professionals worldwide.
What would it be like to free yourself from limitations and soar beyond your boundaries? What can you do each day to discover inner peace and serenity?
Andy Puddicombe, a former Buddhist monk, the Voice of Headspace, and the UK’s foremost mindfulness expert, is on a mission: to get people to take 10 minutes out of their day to sit in the here and now.Like his readers and students, Andy began his own meditation practice as a normal, busy person with everyday concerns, and he has since designed a program of mindfulness and guided meditation that fits neatly into a jam-packed