Until you’ve consumed all of the best Memory Training books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive (2016)
- Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything (2012)
- The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play (1996)
- Accelerated Learning: Your Complete and Practical Guide to Learn Faster, Improve Your Memory, and Save Your Time with Beginners and Advanced Techniques (2019)
- Memory Improvement, Accelerated Learning and Brain Training: Learn How to Optimize and Improve Your Memory and Learning Capabilities for Top Results in University and at Work (2019)
- Memory Drawing: Perceptual Training and Recall (2013)
- Memory Improvement: How to Concentration Tremendously Within 2 Weeks and Change Your Life for Good; Your Ultimate Guide to Developing Superhuman Memory (Life Changing Guide) (2019)
- Mastering Memory: 75 Memory Hacks for Success in School, Work, and Life (2019)
- Memory Improvement: How To Improve Your Memory In Just 30 Days (2013)
- Mnemonics Memory Palace (How To Build a Memory Palace) (2016)
- Improving Memory: Understanding age-related memory loss (2015)
- MEMORY IMPROVEMENT: Train your memory to new abilities (2019)
- 399 Games, Puzzles & Trivia Challenges Specially Designed to Keep Your Brain Young. (2012)
- How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week: 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Your Memory Skills (2014)
- Guitar Fretboard: Memorize The Fretboard In Less Than 24 Hours: 35+ Tips And Exercises Included (2018)
Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive (2016)
And You’re About to Learn How to Use His Memory Strategies to Learn Faster, Be More Productive and Achieve More Success Most people never tap into 10% of their potential for memory.
An instant bestseller that is poised to become a classic, Moonwalking with Einstein recounts Joshua Foer’s yearlong quest to improve his memory under the tutelage of top “mental athletes.” He draws on cutting-edge research, a surprising cultural history of remembering, and venerable tricks of the mentalist’s trade to transform our understanding of human memory.
It’s there in all of us. A mental resource we don’t think much about. Memory. And now there’s a way to master its power. . .
Accelerated Learning: Your Complete and Practical Guide to Learn Faster, Improve Your Memory, and Save Your Time with Beginners and Advanced Techniques (2019)
Are you looking for a simple way to improve your memory without spending tons of money ? Do you often feel stressed or overwhelmed with loads of information you need to learn? In our fast-paced world, not only is educational innovation present and available, but we also have a population that is demanding more. Every new invention we learn is just a stepping stone towards a greater innovation. Each new theory or discovery we make is just a chip away at a bigger truth that we’re exploring.
Memory Improvement, Accelerated Learning and Brain Training: Learn How to Optimize and Improve Your Memory and Learning Capabilities for Top Results in University and at Work (2019)
Is it hard for you to remember passwords and numbers containing more than 8 digits at once?Does it feel like you have to re-read certain Emails over and over again to get the message?Do you have trouble to store and remember the information from the reports or the books you are reading?
If you think about it, all life drawing and painting is at some point being done from the artist's memory, even if that memory is only a few seconds old. Every time the artist takes their eyes off of the model or scene and looks at their paper or canvas, their visual memory is involved. What if that artist's visual memory was highly trained?
Memory Improvement: How to Concentration Tremendously Within 2 Weeks and Change Your Life for Good; Your Ultimate Guide to Developing Superhuman Memory (Life Changing Guide) (2019)
★★★★★$$$ BUY the Paperback version of this book, and get the Kindle eBook Version included for $$$★★★★★The . We accomplish marvellous things such as building rockets that send us to the moon and back. Yet, we regularly fail to remember simple things such as where we placed our house keys last night, we fall short when attempting to recall the name of an important person we should really know. Sometimes, we and .
Unforgettable hacks to sharpen your memoryWhat if you could remember every important chapter of a book for your next test? Or easily recall the due dates of all your important assignments? Or remember to pick up the milk on your way home?
* Have you ever grasped the hand of a potential client and then when the handshake broke, the name seemed to disappear from your memory? * Or have you ever left a prospect or an important meeting and as you drove away remembered a key point that you should have shared with them? The problem is NOT with your memory. The problem is with the “Filing System” your brain currently uses to store and retrieve memory items.
“[The] Best book I have bought on the subject and I have a fair collection.”(Dave, Verified Purchase) ***** (5 star Amazon rating)”I have read two books including this one on mnemonics! This book, in particular, helped me visualize and get in action on spot. It helped me very much.”(Arc, Verified Purchase) ***** (5 star Amazon rating)”Get the whole collection of Memory Palace books.
In many ways, our memories shape who we are. They make up our internal biographiesthe stories we tell ourselves about what we’ve done with our lives. They tell us who we’re connected to, who we’ve touched during our lives, and who has touched us. In short, our memories are crucial to the essence of who we are as human beings. Age-related memory loss, then, can represent a loss of self. It also affects the practical side of life.
Would you like to increase your productivity? …. become exceptionally good at whatever you do? In this outstanding book you’ll find a practical, easy-to-use guided full of exercises, advice, and techniques proven to help increase your memory including short-term, recognition, and retention so that you can lead a healthier, more efficient life! Improving your memory shouldn’t be an arduous task !! —because in reality it isn’t!
Exercising your brain is like exercising your body—with the right program, you can keep your brain young, strong, agile, and adaptable.
Written by eight times World Memory Champion, Dominic O’Brien this book is a complete course in memory enhancement. Dominic takes you step-by-step through an ingenious program of skills, introducing all his tried and tested techniques on which he has built his triumphant championship performances.
Guitar Fretboard: Memorize The Fretboard In Less Than 24 Hours: 35+ Tips And Exercises Included (2018)
Learning all the notes on the fretboard taking too long? Or worse – seems impossible? This book will unlock all the notes in 5 Simple steps!Why Should I learn the Fretboard?Throughout my years of experience with the guitar, I have come across multiple “pro guitarists” who cannot name the note they just played. Learning guitar theory with no knowledge about the names of the fretboard is comparable to learning complex arithmetic equations without knowing numbers!
Best Memory Training Books That You Need
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Library Genesis and download some memory training books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Coping with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI): A Guide to Managing Memory Loss, Effective Brain Training and Reducing the Risk of Dementia
Author(s): Mary Jordan
ID: 2556006, Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, Year: 2020, Size: 533 Kb, Format: epub
The Super Memory: 3 Memory Books in 1: Photographic Memory, Memory Training and Memory Improvement - How to Increase Memory and Brain Power (Upgrade Yourself)
Author(s): Zeloni Magelli, Edoardo
ID: 2866361, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 3 Mb, Format: epub
BRAIN TRAINING & MEMORY IMPROVEMENT: Accelerated Learning to Discover Your Unlimited Memory Potential, Train Your Brain, Improve your Learning-Capabilities and Declutter Your Mind to Boost Your IQ!
Author(s): Mind, Robert
ID: 3156289, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 2 Mb, Format: azw3
Please note that this booklist is not definite. Some books are truly hot items according to The New York Times, others are drafted by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.