There are countless Masonic courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- Learning Masonic Ritual: The Simple, Systematic and Successful Way to Master the Work (2013)
- Robert’s Rules of Order: Masonic Edition (2014)
- 100 Days To Learn Masonic Ritual: A Workbook to Learn Masonic Ritual in 100 Days and Prepare for the Worshipful Master’s Chair (2017)
- The Lodge Officer’s Handbook: For the 21st Century Masonic Officer (Tools for the 21st Century Mason) (Volume 2) (2013)
- Duncan’s Ritual of Freemasonry (1976)
- The Masonic Magician: The Life and Death of Count Cagliostro and His Egyptian Rite (2017)
- The Masonic Myth: Unlocking the Truth About the Symbols, the Secret Rites, and the History of Freemasonry (2009)
- Tubal-Cain The Ancient Masonic Blacksmith God (2018)
- The Alchemical Keys To Masonic Ritual (2007)
- Sins of our Masonic Fathers: The Lost Strength of Fewness in American Freemasonry (2018)
- The Symbolism of Freemasonry: Illustrating and Explaining Its Science and Philosophy, its Legends, Myths and Symbols (2017)
- Bible Study for Freemasons (2019)
- Our Masonic Presidents (1998)
- Stellar Theology and Masonic Astronomy (2008)
- Memory Palaces and Masonic Lodges: Esoteric Secrets of the Art of Memory (2019)
In “Learning Masonic Ritual – The Simple, Systematic and Successful Way to Master the Work”, author Rick Smith has combined the Secret Weapons of Great Ritualists into a structured process that anyone can follow.Whether you’re new to Freemasonry and looking for a jump-start, or you’ve tried and failed to learn Ritual in the past, this Three-Stage System will show you how to succeed.
Experienced legislators, editors, civic leaders, business executives, and club officers all pronounce “Robert’s Rules of Order” the best parliamentary guide in the English language. Its amazing acceptance entitles it to the claim of being the recognized authority in parliamentary law. Now, for the first time, the most comprehensive, understandable, and logical guide to smooth-running meetings has been revised for use in Masonic lodges and appendant bodies.
100 Days To Learn Masonic Ritual: A Workbook to Learn Masonic Ritual in 100 Days and Prepare for the Worshipful Master’s Chair (2017)
This isn’t just a book, but a complete 100 day study guide to prepare YOU for your year as Worshipful Master in your Lodge.The first section of this book is suitable for all Master Masons who are progressing through the offices of their Lodge and need to learn the Ritual.In it you’ll learn:* The process of learning, revision and rehearsal* The best time of the day to learn* The best places to learn* How long to spend on effective learning* Using