Our list of some of the best Management Leadership books & series in recent years. Get inspired by one or more of the following books.
- Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application (2017)
- Program Administration Scale (PAS): Measuring Early Childhood Leadership and Management (2011)
- Effective Leadership and Management in Nursing (8th Edition) (Effective Leadership & Management in Nursing (Sull) (2012)
- Management and Leadership for Nurse Administrators (2018)
- Leadership and Management in the Hospitality Industry with Answer Sheet (AHLEI) (3rd Edition) (AHLEI – Introduction to Hospitality Management) (2012)
- Leadership and Management for Nurses: Core Competencies for Quality Care (3rd Edition) (2015)
- Effective Leadership and Management in Nursing (9th Edition) (2017)
- Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management (2019)
- Management: Take Charge of Your Team: Communication, Leadership, Coaching and Conflict Resolution (2015)
- Leadership and Management Review Module – Edition 7.0 – 2016 (2016)
- Leadership and Nursing Care Management (2017)
Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application (2017)
Awarded second place in the 2017 AJN Book of the Year Awards in Nursing Management and Leadership. Taking an active learning approach, this Ninth Edition emphasizes the symbiotic elements of leadership and management.
Research has consistently found that effective administrative practices are crucial for ensuring beneficial program outcomes for children and families. The Program Administration Scale (PAS) is designed to reliably measure and improve the leadership and management practices of center-based programs―the only instrument of its kind to focus exclusively on organization-wide administrative issues.
Effective Leadership and Management in Nursing (8th Edition) (Effective Leadership & Management in Nursing (Sull) (2012)
Extensively updated to reflect the latest changes in the healthcare system, will help both practicing and student nurses manage successfully in today’s challenging, resource-limited healthcare environments.
To succeed as leaders of a diverse, multigenerational workforce, nurse managers and executives need to have both traditional management skills and a contemporary, creative mindset.
Leadership and Management in the Hospitality Industry with Answer Sheet (AHLEI) (3rd Edition) (AHLEI – Introduction to Hospitality Management) (2012)
Teach students how to improve their leadership abilities and develop an understanding of high-performance teams and employee empowerment. Practical information prepares them to put quality management tools into action to enhance guest service and increase profitability. Information and exhibits have been updated throughout the text, and a new chapter on ethics has been added.
is designed for all courses in leadership or management in nursing. It also serves as a refresher for topics and issues previously covered in nursing school, while also addressing issues that nurses will face in their new professional practice. This book is an excellent resource for professionals in the nursing field and is also a perfect fit for an RN-to-BSN Leadership and Management course.
For courses in nursing leadership and management in programs, including baccalaureate degrees in generic and BSN completion, and graduate-level nursing programs.
Easy-to-read and understand coverage of the concepts essential to assuming leadership and management roles Comprehensive, practical advice on how to develop and sustain a successful nursing career Historical perspectives on nursing today Information on career mobility, advanced degrees, magnet status,