There are countless Lsat Study courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- 1. The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student (2017)
- 2. LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (2017)
- 3. The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Trilogy (2018)
- 4. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Study Guide & 2 Full-Length Practice Tests for the LSAC Law School Admission Test [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations] (2019)
- 5. The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning (2018)
- 6. The LSAT Tutor: LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: Includes Official LSAT Practice Test (2019)
- 7. The PowerScore Digital LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation) (2019)
- 8. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Study Guide & 2 Full-Length Practice Tests for the LSAC Law School Admission Test [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations] (2019)
- 9. 15 Real, Recent LSATs: Manhattan LSAT Practice Book (Manhattan Lsat: Practice Books) (2012)
- 10. The PowerScore Digital LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible (2019)
- 11. Cracking the LSAT Premium with 3 Real Practice Tests, 27th Edition: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) (2017)
- 12. 5 lb. Book of LSAT Practice Drills: Over 5,000 questions across 180 drills (Manhattan Prep 5 lb Series) (2019)
- 13. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Secrets Study Guide 2019 & 2020 with Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Test (2019)
The LSAT Trainer is an LSAT prep book specifically designed for self-motivated self-study students who are seeking significant score improvement on the Law School Admission Test. It is simple, smart, and remarkably effective.Teachers, students, and reviewers all agree: The LSAT Trainer is the most advanced and effective LSAT prep product available today. Whether you are new to the LSAT or have been studying for a while, you will find invaluable benefit in the Trainer’s teachings, strategies, drills, and solutions.The LSAT Trainer includes:…
2. LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (2017)
We're so certain that The LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019 offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the LSAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, .The Best Review Expert Guidance The previous edition of this book was titled LSAT Premier 2016-2017 with Real Practice Questions….
“The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Trilogy is specifically designed to reinforce and practice the strategies featured in the LSAT Bibles. • Intended for use after you read the corresponding PowerScore Bible • Gives you the opportunity to emulate actual testing conditions • The material doesn’t overlap with anything you will have already encountered in any of the Bibles • complete explanations and analysis of each game, stimulus, & passage and every corresponding question and answer choice”…
4. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Study Guide & 2 Full-Length Practice Tests for the LSAC Law School Admission Test [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations] (2019)
Made by Test Prep Books experts for test takers trying to achieve a great score on the LSAT exam.This comprehensive study guide includes:• : Find out what’s inside this guide!• : Learn the best tips to help overcome your exam!• : Get a thorough breakdown of what the test is and what’s on it!• • • • : Practice makes perfect!• : Figure out where you went wrong and how to improve!Studying can be hard. We understand. That’s why we created this guide.Each section of the test has a created by Test Prep Books. These reviews go into detail to cover all of the LSAT test.The Test Prep Books LSAT are followed by…
5. The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning (2018)
The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning is the single most effective LSAT Logical Reasoning book on the market. It’s the much-needed, ice-cold libation in your LSAT life. Five years of development, testing, and iteration went into this book. Within, you will find an actually new approach to LSAT Logical Reasoning that has already worked for many students. This is not just another book outlining the questions types and a couple conditional reasoning drills. We aim to build the skills that will allow you to predict the correct answer without even knowing the…
APEX Test Prep believes that preparing for your test shouldn’t be harder than the test itself. To that end, we pack our products with everything you need, including testing tips, straightforward instruction, comprehensive material, practice questions, and detailed answer explanations to improve on the LSAT exam. Disclaimer: LSAT® and LSAC® are registered trademarks of Law School Admission Council, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.We want you to succeed. Get a copy of our APEX Test Prep LSAT study guide to get access to:• We give you the best practice when taking exams to…
“The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of our students. The Logic Games Bible features and explains a detailed methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Games, including: •…
8. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Study Guide & 2 Full-Length Practice Tests for the LSAC Law School Admission Test [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations] (2019)
Developed by Test Prep Books for test takers trying to achieve a passing score on the LSAT exam, this comprehensive study guide includes:•Quick Overview•Test-Taking Strategies•Introduction•Practice Test #1•Practice Test #1 Answer Explanations•Practice Test #2•Practice Test #2 Answer Explanations•Practice Test #3•Practice Test #3 Answer ExplanationsDisclaimer: LSAT® and LSAC® are registered trademarks of Law School Admission Council, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by…
Designed as a study aid for the students of Manhattan LSATs elite prep classes, 15 Real, Recent LSATs contains 15 of the most recently released, full-length LSAT exams. Offering Practice Tests 51-65 in their entirety, this book represents the most up-to-date resource for official LSAT exams. Additionally, students who purchase this book receive access to Manhattan LSATs online resources, including class recordings, tools to track and analyze progress, and a robust online forum where students can find explanations to most every LSAT question….
10. The PowerScore Digital LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible (2019)
“The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning BibleTM is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Reasoning section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any Logical Reasoning question that you may encounter on the LSAT, including: • Solve every type of Logical Reasoning question • Review detailed explanations for over 100 official LSAT Logical Reasoning Questions • Recognize question types • Identify common reasoning elements and determine their validity • Make inferences efficiently and…
11. Cracking the LSAT Premium with 3 Real Practice Tests, 27th Edition: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) (2017)
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score. · Instructional material and step-by-step examples that all use real, previously-administered LSAT problems· Thorough coverage of all LSAT topics, including Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing · Expert instruction and targeted strategies for each LSAT section Practice That Takes You to Excellence. · —all accessible online and accompanied by detailed answer explanations · Over 100 additional real LSAT…
12. 5 lb. Book of LSAT Practice Drills: Over 5,000 questions across 180 drills (Manhattan Prep 5 lb Series) (2019)
Every LSAT question tests skills in combination. When you get a question wrong, how do you pinpoint which of those skills was lacking in your performance? This book takes the guesswork out of that analysis by testing each skill individually. Whether you’re at the beginning of your LSAT preparation or you’re a seasoned LSAT veteran, the skills that are tested here are the building blocks of score movement.In addition to thousands of questions across 180 drills, the book also includes:…
13. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Secrets Study Guide 2019 & 2020 with Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Test (2019)
Mometrix Test Preparation’s is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass their Law School Admission Test. The exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Our study guide includes: Mometrix Test Preparation is not affiliated with or endorsed by any official testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.The Mometrix guide is filled with the you will need in order to do well on your LSAT exam: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)…
Best Lsat Study Books that Should be on Your Bookshelf
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some lsat study books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
LSAT Secrets Study Guide: LSAT Exam Review for the Law School Admission Test by LSAT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
ID: 1817430, Publisher: , Year: , Size: 3 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not definite. Some books are really hot items according to The Wall Street Journal, others are drafted by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.