Looking for the best Lsat Preparation books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- 1. The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student (2017)
- 2. The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep (2007)
- 3. LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (2017)
- 4. LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council’s (LSAC) Law School Admission Test (2016)
- 5. 15 Real, Recent LSATs: Manhattan LSAT Practice Book (Manhattan Lsat: Practice Books) (2012)
- 6. The Official LSAT SuperPrep., 2007 edition(Two thousand seventh edition). (2007)
- 7. The PowerScore Digital LSAT Bible Trilogy (2019)
- 8. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Study Guide & 2 Full-Length Practice Tests for the LSAC Law School Admission Test [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations] (2019)
- 9. PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension: Passage Type Training (PowerScore Test Preparation) (2010)
- 10. The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension (2016)
- 11. The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games (2013)
- 12. The PowerScore Digital LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation) (2019)
- 13. The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible (2019)
- 14. Cracking the LSAT Premium with 3 Real Practice Tests, 27th Edition: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) (2017)
- 15. Certified Paralegal Review Manual: A Practical Guide to CP Exam Preparation (Test Preparation) (2010)
The LSAT Trainer is an LSAT prep book specifically designed for self-motivated self-study students who are seeking significant score improvement on the Law School Admission Test. It is simple, smart, and remarkably effective.Teachers, students, and reviewers all agree: The LSAT Trainer is the most advanced and effective LSAT prep product available today. Whether you are new to the LSAT or have been studying for a while, you will find invaluable benefit in the Trainer’s teachings, strategies, drills, and solutions.The LSAT Trainer includes:…
SuperPrep is our most comprehensive LSAT preparation book. It includes:…
3. LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (2017)
We're so certain that The LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019 offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the LSAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, .The Best Review Expert Guidance The previous edition of this book was titled LSAT Premier 2016-2017 with Real Practice Questions….
4. LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council’s (LSAC) Law School Admission Test (2016)
Developed by Test Prep Books for test takers trying to achieve a passing score on the LSAT exam, this comprehensive study guide includes:•Quick Overview•Test-Taking Strategies•Introduction•Practice Test #1•Practice Test #1 Answer Explanations•Practice Test #2•Practice Test #2 Answer Explanations•Practice Test #3•Practice Test #3 Answer ExplanationsDisclaimer: LSAT® and LSAC® are registered trademarks of Law School Admission Council, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep Books that…
Designed as a study aid for the students of Manhattan LSATs elite prep classes, 15 Real, Recent LSATs contains 15 of the most recently released, full-length LSAT exams. Offering Practice Tests 51-65 in their entirety, this book represents the most up-to-date resource for official LSAT exams. Additionally, students who purchase this book receive access to Manhattan LSATs online resources, including class recordings, tools to track and analyze progress, and a robust online forum where students can find explanations to most every LSAT question….
Brand new, never before used combination of Official LSAT prep series I, II, & III including 2 additional official LSAT prep tests. 6 books total….
“The ultimate LSAT self-preparation: All three PowerScore LSAT Bibles! Own the most comprehensive books available for learning how to approach each section of the LSAT. • Learn advanced systems for attacking any game, question, or passage that you may encounter. • Master each section of the LSAT using the industry leading concepts developed by PowerScore. • The PowerScore Logic Games Bible: Attack the analytical reasoning section of the LSAT with a complete methodology for attacking the games section, extensive drills, and 30 real LSAT logic games with detailed analyses….
8. LSAT Prep Books 2019-2020: LSAT Study Guide & 2 Full-Length Practice Tests for the LSAC Law School Admission Test [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations] (2019)
Made by Test Prep Books experts for test takers trying to achieve a great score on the LSAT exam.This comprehensive study guide includes:• : Find out what’s inside this guide!• : Learn the best tips to help overcome your exam!• : Get a thorough breakdown of what the test is and what’s on it!• • • • : Practice makes perfect!• : Figure out where you went wrong and how to improve!Studying can be hard. We understand. That’s why we created this guide.Each section of the test has a created by Test Prep Books. These reviews go into detail to…
9. PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension: Passage Type Training (PowerScore Test Preparation) (2010)
PowerScore’s LSAT Reading Comprehension: Passage Type Training provides you with the complete text of every LSAT Reading Comprehension passage from LSAT PrepTests 1 through 20. Containing 80 different passages, including hard-to-find passages from the early PrepTests, this book is an ideal training tool to increase your LSAT Reading Comprehension score. The passages are arranged in groups according to the passage classification system used in the renowned PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. Included are Line Reference Notes for every correct answer choice. Grouping each question by type provides a number of practical…
10. The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension (2016)
The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension teaches students how to address the Reading Comprehension section of the LSAT. Readers will learn how to categorize passages based on structure, rather than subject matter, dissect the passages to anticipate questions, and tackle the questions in the most efficient manner possible. Students will learn these methods by working through 33 real LSAT passages, taken from some of the most current Reading Comprehension passages available. Because the LSAT in general and Reading Comprehension in particular have gotten more difficult over the years, it’s important that students use the…
11. The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games (2013)
The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games book teaches students how to tackle the difficult Logic Games section of the LSAT. Utilizing , readers learn how to identify game types, set up diagrams, and efficiently address questions from the best LSAT prep company in the industry. Students implement these methods by tackling 35 Logic Games, taken from the most recent LSATs available. Because the LSAT has gotten more difficult over the years, it’s important that students use the most up-to-date materials to prepare. The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games uses the same brilliant (and…
“The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of our students. The Logic Games Bible features and explains a detailed methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Games, including: • Recognizing game types and the…
“The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible is the definitive guide to the Reading Comprehension section of the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT), featuring official LSAT passages and questions with complete explanations. This book will provide you with a powerful and comprehensive system for attacking any Reading Comprehension question that you may encounter on the LSAT, you will: • Read substantial discussions about how to deconstruct the passages • Review detailed explanations for12 official LSAT Reading Comprehension Passages • Learn how to identify and attack the questions • Successfully avoid traps set by the…
14. Cracking the LSAT Premium with 3 Real Practice Tests, 27th Edition: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) (2017)
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score. · Instructional material and step-by-step examples that all use real, previously-administered LSAT problems· Thorough coverage of all LSAT topics, including Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing · Expert instruction and targeted strategies for each LSAT section Practice That Takes You to Excellence. · —all accessible online and accompanied by detailed answer explanations · Over 100 additional real LSAT questions in the book as…
15. Certified Paralegal Review Manual: A Practical Guide to CP Exam Preparation (Test Preparation) (2010)
Like the exam itself, this comprehensive manual is known in the field for high standards of paralegal professionalism and excellence. This latest edition is an invaluable resource for those preparing to take the Certified Legal Assistant (CLA) /Certified Paralegal (CP) Examination administered by the National Association of Legal Assistants. The manual first describes the CLA/CP exam in detail so that readers are well-prepared for the essential elements of the test–including aspects of grading, retake policy, eligibility requirements, preparation for the exam, group study, and taking the examination. It then delves into specific…
Best Lsat Preparation Books: The Ultimate Collection
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some lsat preparation books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Cracking the LSAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2015 (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Author(s): Blemel, Kevin;Brody, Andrew;Myers, Mindy Eve;Robinson, Adam;Spruill, Bob
ID: 2571741, Publisher: Random House Children's Books, Year: 2014, Size: 18 Mb, Format: azw3
Cracking the LSAT with 3 Practice Tests, 2014 Edition
Author(s): Princeton Review
ID: 1045103, Publisher: Princeton Review, Year: 2013, Size: 14 Mb, Format: epub
Cracking the LSAT, 2012 Edition
Author(s): Princeton Review
ID: 1119425, Publisher: Princeton Review, Year: 2011, Size: 13 Mb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not absolute. Some books are really hot items according to USA Today, others are composed by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant resources you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.