While there are many courses and tutorials online, learning from a book is still one of the best ways to greatly improve your skills. Below I have selected top Leftist books.
- 1. WRONG! Arguments That Make Leftists Cry (2017)
- 2. Achieving Our Country : Leftist Thought in Twentieth-Century America (1999)
- 3. The Adverse Effects of Leftist Social Policy: Conspicuous Compassion, Cultural Corrosion, and Collectivism (2018)
- 4. Drugs as Weapons Against Us: The CIA’s Murderous Targeting of SDS, Panthers, Hendrix, Lennon, Cobain, Tupac, and Other Leftists (2015)
- 5. The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders: U.S. Intelligence’s Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers and Linked Ethnic Leftists (2008)
- 6. Vikings Rising: How Intolerant Leftists, Violent Commies, Liars, Psychopaths, Fake Newsers, and other Darlings of the Main Stream Media Unleashed a Movement (2018)
- 7. The Next Red Wave: How Conservatives Can Beat Leftist Aggression, RINO Betrayal & Deep State Subversion (2020)
- 8. Summary: How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them (2018)
- 9. The Trojan Horse: A Leftist critique of Multiculturalism in the West (2017)
- 10. Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth (2010)
- 11. Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans (2014)
- 12. Leftist Tactics, Conservative Solutions: A Conservative Analysis of Alinski’s Rules and Other Tactics (2010)
- 13. Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide (2017)
- Related YouTube Video
1. WRONG! Arguments That Make Leftists Cry (2017)
WRONG! Arguments That Make Leftists Cry, provides you with the information needed to win arguments against liberals. This book relies on exhaustively researched data points to refute leftist claims about both social and political issues. Leftist Tears, Yum, Delicious….
Must the sins of America’s past poison its hope for the future? Lately the American Left, withdrawing into the ivied halls of academe to rue the nation’s shame, has answered yes in both word and deed. In Achieving Our Country, one of America’s foremost philosophers challenges this lost generation of the Left to understand the role it might play in the great tradition of democratic intellectual labor that started with writers like Walt Whitman and John Dewey.How have national pride and American patriotism come to seem an endorsement of atrocities–from slavery to the…
3. The Adverse Effects of Leftist Social Policy: Conspicuous Compassion, Cultural Corrosion, and Collectivism (2018)
The political Left is urging socialism in the United States and, in the process, is destroying traditional American values….
4. Drugs as Weapons Against Us: The CIA’s Murderous Targeting of SDS, Panthers, Hendrix, Lennon, Cobain, Tupac, and Other Leftists (2015)
Drugs as Weapons Against Us meticulously details how a group of opium-trafficking families came to form an American oligarchy and eventually achieved global dominance. This oligarchy helped fund the Nazi regime and then saved thousands of Nazis to work with the Central Intelligence Agency. CIA operations such as MK-Ultra pushed LSD and other drugs on leftist leaders and left-leaning populations at home and abroad. Evidence supports that this oligarchy further led the United States into its longest-running wars in the ideal areas for opium crops, while also massively funding wars in areas of coca plant abundance for cocaine production…
5. The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders: U.S. Intelligence’s Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers and Linked Ethnic Leftists (2008)
The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders contains a wealth of names, dates and events detailing the use of COINTELPRO style tactics by the FBI against a generation of leftist political leaders and leftist musicians. Based on 12 years of research and includes over 1,000 endnotes. Sources include over 100 interviews, FOIA-released CIA and FBI documents, court transcripts, and many mainstream media outlets. Book is 192 pages of main text, 100 pages of endnotes, 8 pages of photos (incl. government/court documents) and some more pages of preface, foreword, afterword, and bios….
6. Vikings Rising: How Intolerant Leftists, Violent Commies, Liars, Psychopaths, Fake Newsers, and other Darlings of the Main Stream Media Unleashed a Movement (2018)
While the Left is busily pushing its progressive (but highly biased) envelope further and further every day, normal everyday people are starting to wake up.If you’ve ever felt tired of being endlessly made to feel guilty for things you didn’t do (colonialism, slavery), if you’re weary of trying to remember how many genders are floating around, if you have to walk on eggshells around more and more people, if you suspect something has gone terribly wrong with our schools and colleges, and just don’t get why you can’t be left alone to live…
7. The Next Red Wave: How Conservatives Can Beat Leftist Aggression, RINO Betrayal & Deep State Subversion (2020)
The next red wave is coming: November 3, 2020. We face battles on many fronts. The Deep State bureaucracy will stop at nothing to undermine the conservative agenda, even when that’s the agenda chosen by the American voter. The liberal bureaucracy will continue to work alongside former liberal government officials from, yes, the Obama Administration and Team Clinton. In this election, the Left’s prized goal – exclusively – will be defeating President Donald Trump by whatever means necessary. A red wave that surpasses the turnout and figures of the historic 2016 election will be the only way to win….
This is Summary and Analysis of- How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them: 11 Rules for Winning the Argument Excerpt: How Does the Left WIN Arguments? “All that matters is victory.” Conservatives seem to lose that message when they are so focused on their own message and cause, even becoming frustrated when nobody seems to actually care about what they care about. This is because they don’t think about what they have to do to win, causing them to lose quite consistently. For example, conservatives lost the 2012 election. They didn’t lose the election because their job with the media was low…
Multiculturalism is a conservative idea seen as progressive. It is about background, ethnicity, belonging, spokespersons and roots. Those who talk about roots talk about an idyll of the past, a historical El Dorado in contrast to impartial institu- tions, technological achievements, gender equality, and modern society. A reactionary ideology does not become more radical just because “progressive” journalists, politicians, and academics are cherishing it. The developed world has dragged a Trojan horse into its midst….
Brainwashed is the explosive exposé of the leftist agenda at work in today’s colleges, revealed by firebrand Ben Shapiro, a recent UCLA gratudate, syndicated columnist, and one of today’s most exciting new conservative voices, who’s been on the front lines of the battle for America’s young minds. This book proves once and for all that so-called higher education continues to sink lower and lower into the depths of liberal madness as close-minded professors turn their students into socialists, atheists, race-baiters, and sex-crazed narcissists.”Ben…
In this galvanizing and alarming New York Times bestseller, “Ben Shapiro shows once and for all that the left is the single greatest source of bullying in modern American life” (Sean Hannity).While President Obama and the left like to pretend that they oppose bullying with all their hearts and souls, the truth is far darker: the left is the greatest purveyor of bullying in modern American history. Bullying has morphed into the left’s go-to tactic, as they attempt to quash their opponents through fear, threat of force, violence, and rhetorical intimidation on every major issue facing America today. In Bullies, Ben Shapiro…
12. Leftist Tactics, Conservative Solutions: A Conservative Analysis of Alinski’s Rules and Other Tactics (2010)
A book of political opinion and strategy from a citizen concerned with the tyrannical nature of the Federal government in 2010. In it the author explores the tactics of the Left, primarily focusing on Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals. It offers ideas for conservatives to combat and overcome the Left’s tactics as a way to get a conservative governing majority to return government to its constitutional restraints and rollback the tide of welfare for every segment of American society….
Read the book that President Donald Trump called “a great book for your reading enjoyment!”The most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date, Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide is a political treatise sure to stand the test of time. A must-have addition to any political observer’s coffee table. *** Lefty lawyers require that we state the book is mostly blank and contains precisely 1,235 words….
Best Leftist Books Worth Your Attention
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some leftist books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Myth and Mayhem: A Leftist Critique of Jordan Peterson
Author(s): Ben Burgis; Conrad Bongard Hamilton; Matthew McManus; Marion Trejo
ID: 2508011, Publisher: Zero Books, Year: 2020, Size: 409 Kb, Format: epub
Ben Burgis Conrad Bongard Hamilton Matthew McManus Marion Trejo Myth and Mayhem A Leftist Critique of Jordan Peterson Zero Books 2020
Author(s): Ben Burgis Conrad Bongard Hamilton Matthew McManus Marion Trejo
ID: 2517501, Publisher: Zer0Books, Year: 2020, Size: 1 Mb, Format: pdf
From Revolution to Power in Brazil: How Radical Leftists Embraced Capitalism and Struggled with Leadership (Kellogg Institute Series on Democracy and Development)
Author(s): Kenneth P. Serbin
ID: 2536976, Publisher: University of Notre Dame Press, Year: 2019, Size: 27 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not absolute. Some books are truly hot items according to Chicago Tribune, others are composed by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant resources you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.