Below I’ll give you my selections for the best Lean Manufacturing books by a few categories. I will cover these and other great books more in depth later.
- The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed (2004)
- Lean Production Simplified, Third Edition (2015)
- Lean Six Sigma: The Step by Step Guide to Learn the Lean Six Sigma Method and apply it to your Startup or Business to Get the Best Results (Project Management) (2019)
- Lean QuickStart Guide: A Simplified Beginner’s Guide To Lean (2015)
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement (2014)
- The Lean Manufacturing Pocket Handbook (2003)
- 2 Second Lean (How to Grow People and Build a Fun Lean Culture at Work & at Home, 3rd Edition) (2014)
- LEAN: Ultimate Collection – Lean Startup, Lean Analytics, Lean Enterprise, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Agile Project Management, Kanban, Scrum (2018)
- How to Implement Lean Manufacturing by Lonnie Wilson (2003-07-06) ()
- Creating a Lean Culture (2014)
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed (2004)
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook blends Lean and Six Sigma tools and concepts, providing expert advice on how to determine which tool within a “family” is best for different purposes. Packed with detailed examples and step-bystep instructions, it’s the ideal handy reference guide to help Green and Black Belts make the transition from the classroom to the field.
Following in the tradition of its Shingo Prize-winning predecessors, Lean Production Simplified, Third Edition gives a clear overview of the structure and tools of the Lean production system. Written for the practitioner by a practitioner, it delivers a comprehensive insider’s view of Lean management. The author helps readers grasp the system as a whole, as well as the factors that animate it, by organizing the book around an image of a house of Lean production.
Lean Six Sigma: The Step by Step Guide to Learn the Lean Six Sigma Method and apply it to your Startup or Business to Get the Best Results (Project Management) (2019)
Do you wanna learn How to manage everything in your business to increase the efficiency and the results? Do you wanna learn how to do much more quality work? Are you looking for the information to learn how to think “lean” to minimize waste in your business? If the answer is YES, then keep reading.In business is very important to cut the waste and increase the quality of the final product for the customer.
Lean Waste Reduction and Process Optimization Simplified Are you struggling to combat waste within your organization? Lean is the answer.< | ENHANCED & EXPANDED SECOND EDITION | Now even easier and more helpful than before! You've heard the terms, and you'veve read rave reviews about the results.
*A Graphic Novel version of this title is now available: "The Goal: A Business Graphic Novel"30th Anniversary Edition. Written in a fast-paced thriller style, The Goal, a gripping novel, is transforming management thinking throughout the world. It is a book to recommend to your friends in industry – even to your bosses – but not to your competitors.
Speak the Language – Understand the Concepts – Know the Techniques is intended as a reference guide covering the terms, concepts and techniques involved in Lean Manufacturing. It is written in an easy to understand fashion making it useful to both the seasoned Professional and the Novice. Paper Back – .125" x 3 13/16" x 5 1/16" – 44 Pages – 27 Visuals – 34 Definitions – 16 Examples.
2 Second Lean (How to Grow People and Build a Fun Lean Culture at Work & at Home, 3rd Edition) (2014)
2 Second Lean will flip your world right-side up. It’s a practical way to improve your life every day by making a simple 2 second improvement. Join author, business expert, radio show host, and international speaker, Paul A. Akers, as he takes you on a LEAN journey that will transform every aspect your life from your home to the office. **3rd Edition includes 5 New Chapters