There are countless Leadership Development courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- Leadership: Theory, Application, & Skill Development (2015)
- Empowering Leadership: How a Leadership Development Culture Builds Better Leaders Faster (2018)
- Applied Leadership Development (Leadership: Research and Practice) (2015)
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever (2016)
- Management Skills & Leadership Development Course: How to be a Great Manager & Strong Leader in 10 Lessons (2009)
- Global Leadership (Global HRM) (2017)
- The Little Book of Leadership Development: 50 Ways to Bring Out the Leader in Every Employee (2011)
- The Interprofessional Leadership and Development (2016)
- The Making of a Leader: Recognizing the Lessons and Stages of Leadership Development (2012)
- Leadership Development Studies: A Humanities Approach (2014)
- The Lean Mindset: Ask the Right Questions (2013)
- Leadership for a Better World: Understanding the Social Change Model of Leadership Development (2016)
The most practical leadership textbook on the market, LEADERSHIP 6e uses a unique three-pronged approach to teach leadership concepts and theory. The authors combine traditional theory with cutting-edge leadership topics in a concise presentation packed with real-world examples.
A major problem in the local church today is lack of leadership. Simply put, we have more needs than we have leaders to meet those needs. So, how do we train better leaders faster?The truth is, very few churches really have a well-thought-out leadership