There are countless Karma Sutra courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- 1. Kama Sutra: A Position A Day: 365 Days a Year (2013)
- 2. Sex Positions: 3 in 1 Bundle: Climax Enhancing Sex Positions Guided Through Kama Sutra And Tantric Sex Teachings For Sex Life Mastery (2018)
- 3. How to Talk Dirty: Over 500 Dirty Talk Examples that Will Have them Going Gonzo, Scaling the Walls and Pleading for Sex (2018)
- 4. Kama Sutra Workout (2017)
- 5. The Complete Kama Sutra: The First Unabridged Modern Translation of the Classic Indian Text (1993)
- 6. Position of the Day: Sex Every Day in Every Way (2003)
- 7. She Comes First: The Thinking Man’s Guide to Pleasuring a Woman (Kerner) (2010)
- 8. Sex Positions: Illustrated With Pictures, The Hottest Sex Positions You Will Ever See! (Sex Positions, Kama Sutra, Sex Positions Books, Kama Sutra Books) (2016)
- 9. Kama Sutra: Kama Sutra Beginner’s Guide, Master the Art of Kama Sutra Love Making (2016)
- 10. Nina Hartley’s Guide to Total Sex (2006)
- 11. The Extremely Unofficial and Highly Unauthorized Star Wars Kama Sutra (2015)
- 12. Sex Positions: Guide for Beginners with Spectacular Positions for Incredible Sex Experiences for Men and Women. Use Your Sexual Energy to Explore Your Fantasies and Sexuality. Tips for Couples. (2019)
- 13. Philosophy and Sex: Adultery – Monogamy – Feminism – Rape – Same-sex Marriage – Abortion – Promiscuity – Perversion (2009)
- 14. Tantric Sex & Karma Sutra for Beginners with Illustrations: Sex, Sex Positions, Sex Techniques, Sex Relationships, Sex Marriage, Sex Kama Sutra, Tantric Sex & Long Term Relationships (2017)
- 15. Kama Sutra For Beginners: Discover The Best Essential Kama Sutra Love Making Techniques ! (2015)
- Related YouTube Video
For couples looking to spice up their sex life or just looking to have a bit of fun, Kama Sutra: A Position a Day is packed with tips and erotic know-how about how to perfect and enjoy each position….
2. Sex Positions: 3 in 1 Bundle: Climax Enhancing Sex Positions Guided Through Kama Sutra And Tantric Sex Teachings For Sex Life Mastery (2018)
Do you want to take your sex life to the next level? Do you want your partner begging for more? Do you want to learn the specific positions and teachings about everything to do with Sex? If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of those questions, then keep reading… If you’re looking for a realistic, how to, satisfying Sex Positions, Kama Sutra and Tantric Sex guide that guarantees orgasms and love making, then you’ve come to the right place with everything you need to know about Sex, in one book. To increase your sexual satisfaction, you must master the art of sex. Whether you’re…
3. How to Talk Dirty: Over 500 Dirty Talk Examples that Will Have them Going Gonzo, Scaling the Walls and Pleading for Sex (2018)
A book brimming with over 500 samples of How to Talk Dirty. A manual on the right way to set your lover on fire with lust and desire. Has the following ever happened to you?“Goddamit! We are losing him. Give me those paddles! Jolt his pinky pecker back to life!… Damn it! Too late, it flatlined. Thank God we have Netflix otherwise this night would be a total bust.” If you only had a manual on how to talk dirty with over 500 examples? You’re no doubt doing…
4. Kama Sutra Workout (2017)
The first book to combine Kama Sutra positions with fitness workouts, including 300 illustrated sensual sexercises.Enhance your fitness while reaching new heights of sexual bliss with exciting sex positions designed to work and tone key muscle groups for both partners. Each clearly illustrated sexercise includes stats and tips to maximize your workout. Heart rate and flexibility ratings allow you to choose positions based on your level of fitness, then build your strength for more challenging positions. Whether you’re in the mood for a high-intensity quickie or a lovemaking marathon, Kama…
5. The Complete Kama Sutra: The First Unabridged Modern Translation of the Classic Indian Text (1993)
The world’s oldest and most widely read guide to the pleasures and techniques of sex, the Kama Sutra was compiled in the fourth century A.D. by a Brahmin and religious scholar name Vatsyayana, who worked from texts dating back to the fourth century B.C. Until the present, the only English translation of his Hindu love classic was that of the famous English explorer Sir Richard Burton, published in 1883. Unlike Burton’s version, Alain Daniélou’s new translation preserves the numbered verse divisions of the original and includes two essential…
After all these years of thinking 69 was our lucky number, here comes 366 hand-picked erotic scenarios from Nerve.com’s treasure trove into one gloriously chunky, deeply inspiring, and hilarious compendium. Yes, that’s 366 – one for each day of the year plus a little something special for leap year! Illustrated with anatomically correct drawn figures, the positions run the lusty gamut from plausible to creative to Honey, get my weight belt, this is going to require some heavy lifting! Position of the Day is about not becoming a creature of habit, because even the…
As women everywhere will attest, men are “ill-cliterate.” Most guys know more about what’s under the hood of a car than under the hood of a clitoris. But in the world of She Comes First, the mystery of female satisfaction is solved and the tongue is proven mightier than the sword. According to sex therapist (and evangelist of the female orgasm) Ian Kerner, oral sex isn’t just foreplay, it’s coreplay: simply the best way to lead a woman through the entire process of arousal time and time again. Can you say “viva la vulva”? Fun and informative, She Comes First is a virtual encyclopedia of female…
8. Sex Positions: Illustrated With Pictures, The Hottest Sex Positions You Will Ever See! (Sex Positions, Kama Sutra, Sex Positions Books, Kama Sutra Books) (2016)
For many of us Kama Sutra is still a mysterious and hidden manual for lovemaking that could provide us with the secrets to infinite orgasms and long prosperous relationships. In reality the Kama Sutra is a much subtler and more spiritual text than that, which has sometimes been lost in our modern approach to the Kama Sutra. In this book the spiritual element of the original Kama Sutra that promotes closeness and true intimacy is coupled with our modern love of experimentation and sex positivity. Creating a fun and streamlined approach to the Kama Sutra…
The ancient text, Kama Sutra, is known is the West as a sex manual. But the truth about Kama Sutra is much richer. The Sanskrit title translates in English as “The Treatise on Pleasure”. The pleasure referred to goes beyond the sexual, encompassing all of human life. The compilation of Vedic teachings and advice represented by the Kama Sutra amounts to a guide to getting the most out of life by being fully present to all it offers us – including sex….
10. Nina Hartley’s Guide to Total Sex (2006)
Legendary porn star Nina Hartley’s guide to thrilling, liberating, mind-blowing, soul-fulfilling, and intimacy-building sex! Witty, smart, and frankly provocative, Nina Hartley knows sex. As a sex performer, sexual adventurer, and sex educator, she’s done the fieldwork and has taken extensive notes. Now, she’s ready to share her research. Let’s just say that she’s had all the sex-the good, the bad, and the indifferent-so you won’t necessarily have to! Nina Hartley’s Guide to Total Sex is for sexual pioneers and enthusiastic novices. Unabashedly erotic, the book covers a lot of territory,…
This book was created for Star Wars fans with a slightly twisted sense of humor. It is a parody of the characters in the Star Wars universe and created with all the love in the world that I’ve got for them (yes, even Jar Jar). Within these pages, you’ll find all your favorite Star Wars characters, represented by the action figures that I have purchased over the years, engaged in all manner of absurd sexual positions and situations. Don’t try any of the positions in this book. Most of them are not physically achievable, and I’ve got no idea where you’d be able to find a Rancor, anyway….
12. Sex Positions: Guide for Beginners with Spectacular Positions for Incredible Sex Experiences for Men and Women. Use Your Sexual Energy to Explore Your Fantasies and Sexuality. Tips for Couples. (2019)
The Sex Positions Bible!Want to possess additional fun within the bedroom? Here you learn the way to require your sex life to an entire new level! This book will introduce you to an entire new world of sex positions that you simply will usher into your sex life together with your partner. These square measure the most effective positions you’ll raise your life to attain a more robust climax each time, transferral that keenness and spice back to your relationship. You’ll learn: – Why not all girls relish climax each time – What is often done to assist you to come through AN orgasm each timeIn This Book You Discover…
13. Philosophy and Sex: Adultery – Monogamy – Feminism – Rape – Same-sex Marriage – Abortion – Promiscuity – Perversion (2009)
This classic sourcebook, which has for three decades helped thousands rethink their views of ethics and human sexuality, is all new and totally revised for the challenges of the 21st century.Featuring essays on adultery, monogamy, perversion, homosexuality, pederasty, sex without love, sexual equality and more, Philosophy and Sex retains its uniqueness and accessibility without compromising quality and versatility. New to this fourth edition are essays on the legalization of same-sex marriage in Massachusetts and in South Africa (including a piece on homosexuality and Apartheid by Desmond Tutu), the historical…
14. Tantric Sex & Karma Sutra for Beginners with Illustrations: Sex, Sex Positions, Sex Techniques, Sex Relationships, Sex Marriage, Sex Kama Sutra, Tantric Sex & Long Term Relationships (2017)
Sex is so important for couples to maintain long lasting happiness together. Great sex will bring both pleasure and joy to every aspect of your relationship; not just to your love life. The positions, illustrations page, tips, and techniques outlined in this book are here to practice and learn from, helping you bond, trust and love one another like never before. Using a combination of lessons from the Tanta and Kama Sutra this book will teach you how to master the art of lovemaking and help you maximize your sexual potential. There is a common misconception that Tantric Sex is for other ‘enlightened, spiritual…
15. Kama Sutra For Beginners: Discover The Best Essential Kama Sutra Love Making Techniques ! (2015)
This e-book is essential for all couples, and will provide both men and women with the knowledge needed to foster a loving intimate relationship at any point in their lives….
Best Karma Sutra Books You Must Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some karma sutra books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Karma Sutra- Adventure Of A Street Bum
Author(s): Rajendra Menen
ID: 2308555, Publisher: HarperCollins, Year: 2012, Size: 660 Kb, Format: epub
Karma sutra: adventures of a street bum
Author(s): Menen, Rajendar
ID: 2723979, Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers India, Year: 2012, Size: 628 Kb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not final. Some books are really record-breakers according to USA Today, others are written by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.