Until you’ve consumed all of the best Jack Reacher books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- 1. Jack Reacher Box Set updated design (2013)
- 2. Killing Floor (Jack Reacher) (2012)
- 3. Past Tense: A Jack Reacher Novel (2019)
- 4. Running Blind (Jack Reacher) (2013)
- 5. The Enemy (Jack Reacher) (2009)
- 6. Die Trying (Jack Reacher) (2006)
- 7. A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher) (2013)
- 8. The Midnight Line: A Jack Reacher Novel (2018)
- 9. Personal: A Jack Reacher Novel (2015)
- 10. Make Me (2016)
- 11. Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher) (2011)
- 12. Echo Burning (Jack Reacher) (2007)
- Related YouTube Video
1. Jack Reacher Box Set updated design (2013)
Jack Reacher is the most compelling hero in action and suspense today—hailed by Stephen King as “the coolest continuing series character now on offer” and a household name for legions of fans who can’t get enough of Lee Child’s #1 bestsellers. Once an elite military cop, Reacher is now a man with no phone, no address, and no ties anywhere. He wanders the land and lives in the moment—a cool-headed righter of wrongs who can’t let the bad guys get away with anything….
2. Killing Floor (Jack Reacher) (2012)
Ex-military policeman Jack Reacher is a drifter. He’s just passing through Margrave, Georgia, and in less than an hour, he’s arrested for murder. Not much of a welcome. All Reacher knows is that he didn’t kill anybody. At least not here. Not lately. But he doesn’t stand a chance of convincing anyone. Not in Margrave, Georgia. Not a chance in hell….
3. Past Tense: A Jack Reacher Novel (2019)
• Jack Reacher hits the pavement and sticks out his thumb. He plans to follow the sun on an epic trip across America, from Maine to California. He doesn’t get far. On a country road deep in the New England woods, he sees a sign to a place he has never been: the town where his father was born. He thinks, What’s one extra day? He takes the detour. At the same moment, in the same isolated area, a car breaks down. Two young Canadians had been on their way to New York City to sell a treasure. Now they’re stranded at a lonely…
4. Running Blind (Jack Reacher) (2013)
Across the country, women are being murdered, victims of a disciplined and clever killer who leaves no trace evidence, no fatal wounds, no signs of struggle, and no clues to an apparent motive. They are, truly, perfect crimes. In fact, there’s only one thing that links the victims. Each one of the women knew Jack Reacher—and it’s got him running blind….
5. The Enemy (Jack Reacher) (2009)
Jack Reacher. Hero. Loner. Soldier. Soldier’s son. An elite military cop, he was one of the army’s brightest stars. But in every cop’s life there is one case that changes everything. For Jack Reacher, this is that case. New Year’s Day, 1990. In a North Carolina motel, a two-star general is found dead. His briefcase is missing. Nobody knows what was in it. Within minutes Reacher has his orders: Control the situation. Within hours the general’s wife is murdered. Then the dominoes really start to fall.Somewhere inside the vast worldwide fortress that is the U.S. Army,…
6. Die Trying (Jack Reacher) (2006)
Jack Reacher is an innocent bystander when he witnesses a woman kidnapped off a Chicago street in broad daylight. In the wrong place at the wrong time, he’s kidnapped with her. Chained together, locked in the back of a stifling van, and racing across America to an unknown destination for an unknown purpose, they’re at the mercy of a group of men demanding an impossible ransom. Because this mysterious woman is worth more than Reacher ever suspected. Now he has to save them both—from the inside out—or die trying……
7. A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher) (2013)
Four people in a car, hoping to make Chicago by morning. One man driving, another telling stories that don’t add up. A woman in the back, silent and worried. And a hitchhiker with a broken nose. An hour behind them, the FBI descends on an old pumping station where a man was stabbed to death—the knife work professional, the killers nowhere to be seen. All Jack Reacher wanted was a ride to Virginia. All he did was stick out his thumb. But he soon discovers he has hitched more than a ride. He has tied himself to a massive conspiracy, in which nothing is what it seems, and nobody is telling…
8. The Midnight Line: A Jack Reacher Novel (2018)
Reacher takes a stroll through a small Wisconsin town and sees a class ring in a pawn shop window: West Point 2005. A tough year to graduate: Iraq, then Afghanistan. The ring is tiny, for a woman, and it has her initials engraved on the inside. Reacher wonders what unlucky circumstance made her give up something she earned over four hard years. He decides to find out. And find the woman. And return her ring. Why not? So begins a harrowing journey that takes Reacher through the upper Midwest, from a lowlife bar on the sad side of small town to a dirt-blown crossroads in the middle of nowhere, encountering bikers, cops,…
9. Personal: A Jack Reacher Novel (2015)
You can leave the army, but the army doesn’t leave you. Not always. Not completely, notes Jack Reacher—and sure enough, the retired military cop is soon pulled back into service. This time, for the State Department and the CIA. Someone has taken a shot at the president of France in the City of Light. The bullet was American. The distance between the gunman and the target was exceptional. How many snipers can shoot from three-quarters of a mile with total confidence? Very few, but John Kott—an American marksman gone bad—is one of them. And after fifteen years in prison,…
10. Make Me (2016)
• Stephen King calls Jack Reacher “the coolest continuing series character”—and now he’s back in this masterly new thriller from Lee Child. “Why is this town called Mother’s Rest?” That’s all Reacher wants to know. But no one will tell him. It’s a tiny place hidden in a thousand square miles of wheat fields, with a railroad stop, and sullen and watchful people, and a worried woman named Michelle Chang, who mistakes him for someone else: her missing partner in a private investigation she thinks must have started small and then turned lethal. Reacher has no particular…
11. Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher) (2011)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Lee Child follows the electrifying 61 Hours with his latest Reacher thriller—a story that hits the ground running and then accelerates all the way to a colossal showdown.There’s deadly trouble in the corn country of Nebraska . . . and Jack Reacher walks right into it. First he falls foul of the Duncans, a local clan that has terrified an entire county into submission. But it’s the unsolved case of a missing child, already decades-old, that Reacher can’t let go.The Duncans want Reacher gone—and…
12. Echo Burning (Jack Reacher) (2007)
Thumbing across the scorched Texas desert, Jack Reacher has nowhere to go and all the time in the world to get there. Cruising the same stretch of two-lane blacktop is Carmen Greer. For Reacher, the lift comes with a hitch. Carmen’s got a wild story to tell—all about her husband, her family secrets, and a hometown that’s purely gothic. She’s also got a plan. Reacher’s part of it. And before the sun sets, this ride could cost them both their lives….
Best Jack Reacher Books: The Ultimate List
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some jack reacher books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
With Child: Lee Child and the Readers of Jack Reacher
Author(s): Andy Martin
ID: 2533181, Publisher: , Year: 2019, Size: 448 Kb, Format: epub
No Middle Name: The Complete Collected Jack Reacher Short Stories
Author(s): Lee Child
ID: 1690884, Publisher: Transworld Digital, Year: 2017, Size: 373 Kb, Format: epub
Reacher said nothing: Lee Child and the making of Make Me
Author(s): Child, Lee;Martin, Andrew;Reacher, Jack
ID: 2580710, Publisher: Random House Publishing Group;Bantam Books, Year: 2015, Size: 6 Mb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not absolute. Some books are really best-sellers according to Washington Post, others are drafted by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.