Until you’ve consumed all of the best Investment Banking books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- 1. Investment Banking For Dummies (2014)
- 2. Investment Banking Workbook (2013)
- 3. Investment Banking Interview Questions and Answers Prep Guide (200 Q&As): Ace your technical questions and tell your unique story that will intrigue … your background. (Entrepreneur Pursuits) (2019)
- 4. The ABCs of Investment Banking (Very Young Professionals) (2018)
- 5. The Technical Interview Guide to Investment Banking, + Website (Wiley Finance) (2017)
- 6. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (2006)
- 7. Banks & Banking Terms – Financial Education Is Your Best Investment (Financial IQ Series) (2019)
- 8. The International Law on Foreign Investment (2017)
- 9. What’s Your Story?: Proven Methods for Acing the Investment Banking Interview (2016)
- 10. California Real Estate Exam Prep (Preparation Guide w/ CD) (Real Estate Exam Preparation Guide) (2008)
- 11. Applied Financial Macroeconomics and Investment Strategy: A Practitioner’s Guide to Tactical Asset Allocation (Global Financial Markets) (2015)
- 12. The Real Estate Rehab Investing Bible: A Proven-Profit System for Finding, Funding, Fixing, and Flipping Houses…Without Lifting a Paintbrush (2014)
1. Investment Banking For Dummies (2014)
One of the most lucrative fields in business, investment banking frequently perplexes even banking professionals working within its complex laws. Investment Banking For Dummies remedies common misconceptions with a straightforward assessment of banking fundamentals. Written by experts in stock market proceedings, this book runs parallel to an introductory course in investment banking. It clearly outlines strategies for risk management, key investment banking operations, the latest information on competition and government regulations, and relationships between leveraged buyout funds, hedge funds, and corporate and institutional clients….
2. Investment Banking Workbook (2013)
Investment Banking WORKBOOK is the ideal complement to Investment Banking, Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers & Acquisitions, Second Edition, enabling you to truly master and refine the core skills at the center of the world of finance. This comprehensive study guide provides an invaluable opportunity to explore your understanding of the strategies and techniques covered in the main text, before putting them to work in real-world situations.The WORKBOOK–which parallels the main book chapter by chapter–contains over 400 problem-solving exercises and multiple-choice questions.Topics reviewed…
3. Investment Banking Interview Questions and Answers Prep Guide (200 Q&As): Ace your technical questions and tell your unique story that will intrigue … your background. (Entrepreneur Pursuits) (2019)
You are sure that being an I-Banker is for you! You are willing to grunt the 100 hours work week as an Analyst to become the next Gordon Gecko. Unfortunely, so does thousands of new business grads each year. Hi, my name is Chris J. Brodie I am former MD at a buldge bracket firm. During the hiring seasons I could potential get as many as 1500 resumes to sort though and of that, I can hire only 4 in any given hiring season. So what is it that set those few apart? It is not only the technicals or grades, or being good looking. We need someone that…
4. The ABCs of Investment Banking (Very Young Professionals) (2018)
Set your baby on the path to investment banking – because that year-end bonus isn’t going to earn itself!Follow Managing Director Monkey, Analyst Armadillo, Associate Alligator, and the rest of the gang as they learn the ins and outs of investment banking in the boardroom.Written by a former investment banker (and some guys who like making fun of him), The ABCs of Investment Banking is a fun and simple introduction to the fast-paced world of finance. Babies and adults alike will learn about the nuances of 10-Ks, the importance of pitch books, and even read about valuation models!…
The Complete, Technical Interview Guide to Investment Banking is the aspiring investment banker’s guide to acing the interview and beginning your journey to the top. By merging a ‘study guide’ to the field with a forecast of the interview, this book helps you prepare for both content and structure; you’ll brush up on important topics while getting a preview of the questions your interviewers are likely to ask. Covering financial statements, valuation, mergers and acquisitions, and leveraged buyouts, the discussion provides the answers to common technical questions while refreshing your…
6. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (2006)
This classic text is annotated to update Graham’s timeless wisdom for today’s market conditions… The greatest investment advisor of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham, taught and inspired people worldwide. Graham’s philosophy of “value investing” — which shields investors from substantial error and teaches them to develop long-term strategies — has made The Intelligent Investor the stock market bible ever since its original publication in 1949. Over the years, market developments have proven the wisdom of Graham’s strategies. While preserving the…
Banking is full of terms and concepts that can be difficult to comprehend. Even common ones have features that may not be obvious. But with banking and finance becoming such an important part of our daily lives, taking the time to learn some new phrases – or understand old ones better – could yield profitable results.Understanding these seemingly difficult terms will help you navigate the complex world of personal banking with ease. – You want to get a job in a bank.- You want to travel for business or do business in another country.- You simply be…
Following the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), the demonstrations against investor-state arbitration and the wide discussion during the 2016 US presidential election, the climate surrounding foreign investment law is one of controversy and change, and with implications for human rights and environmental protection, foreign investment law has gained widespread public attention and visibility. Addressing the pressing need to examine foreign investment law in the context of public international law, the role of the…
No story no offer. Four simple words stand between you and your dream of becoming an investment banker. The goal of this book is to help you land a job in investment banking by developing your story. The intended audience is undergraduates, MBAs or anyone looking to make a career change. It is based on hundreds of actual interviews which will help you get inside the head of the hiring manager to better understand what he or she is looking for in a candidate. Written by a former investment bank hiring manager, this book will teach you the tricks and tips to make sure you land the coveted…
10. California Real Estate Exam Prep (Preparation Guide w/ CD) (Real Estate Exam Preparation Guide) (2008)
The CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE EXAM PREP SMART GUIDE and its accompanying CD-ROM is the smart way to pass the California real estate exam with confidence! Maximize exam prep time with this all-in-one state-specific real estate exam prep guide that delivers the most exam practice available — in one package. With hundreds of exam-style questions, answers, and rationale, you will quickly learn the best way to pass the real estate exam. The free CD-ROM includes even more national and state real-estate license exam questions, answers, and explanations. Plus, it contains a real estate math review and glossary for complete exam…
11. Applied Financial Macroeconomics and Investment Strategy: A Practitioner’s Guide to Tactical Asset Allocation (Global Financial Markets) (2015)
The absolute and relative performance of various asset classes is systematically related to macroeconomic trends. In this new book, Robert McGee provides a thorough guide to each stage of the business cycle and analyzes the investment implications using real-world examples linking economic dynamics to investment results….
12. The Real Estate Rehab Investing Bible: A Proven-Profit System for Finding, Funding, Fixing, and Flipping Houses…Without Lifting a Paintbrush (2014)
Everyone likes the idea of turning the ugliest house on the block to the best house on the block and making a profit. Until now a system has not been shared on how to successfully complete this task on time and budget without getting your hands dirty. This book not only cracks the code but shares the proven path and system to have a systems based rehab business that makes consistent profits for ordinary everyday people. The Real Estate Rehab Investing Bible reveals the lucrative seven-stage system that allows author Paul Esajian, and his students all across North America, to manage…
Best Investment Banking Books to Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some investment banking books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Investment Banking: Valuation, LBOs, M&A, and IPOs
Author(s): Joshua Rosenbaum, Joshua Pearl
ID: 2561971, Publisher: Wiley, Year: 2020, Size: 31 Mb, Format: pdf
Investment Banking For Dummies
Author(s): Matthew Krantz; Robert R. Johnson
ID: 2565165, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 3 Mb, Format: epub
INVESTMENT BANKING FOR DUMMIES.
Author(s): MATTHEW KRANTZ
ID: 2566756, Publisher: JOHN WILEY, Year: 2020, Size: 10 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are truly best-sellers according to USA Today, others are composed by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.