Until you’ve consumed all of the best Investing books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- 1. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (2006)
- 2. Broke Millennial Takes On Investing: A Beginner’s Guide to Leveling Up Your Money (2019)
- 3. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing! (2015)
- 4. Investing QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Navigating the Stock Market, Growing Your Wealth & Creating a Secure Financial Future (2018)
- 5. Dividend Investing: How to Build Your PASSIVE INCOME and FINANCIAL FREEDOM Through the Stock Market. A Guide to Dividend Stocks and an Early Retirement (2019)
- 6. A Beginner’s Guide to the Stock Market: Everything You Need to Start Making Money Today (2019)
- 7. How to Day Trade for a Living: A Beginner’s Guide to Trading Tools and Tactics, Money Management, Discipline and Trading Psychology (2016)
- 8. Investing For Dummies (2017)
- 9. The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need (2016)
- 10. Real Estate Investing with No Money Down: How to Retire Early, Create a Lifetime of Cash Flow, and Discover the Secret Strategies to Consistently Generating Over .000 per Month in Passive Income (2019)
- Related YouTube Video
1. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (2006)
This classic text is annotated to update Graham’s timeless wisdom for today’s market conditions… The greatest investment advisor of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham, taught and inspired people worldwide. Graham’s philosophy of “value investing” — which shields investors from substantial error and teaches them to develop long-term strategies — has made The Intelligent Investor the stock market bible ever since its original publication in 1949. Over the years, market developments have proven the wisdom of Graham’s strategies. While preserving the integrity of Graham’s original text, this revised…
Millennials want to learn how to start investing. The problem is that most have no idea where to begin. There’s a significant lack of information out there catering to the concerns of new millennial investors, such as: Should I invest while paying down student loans? How do I invest in a socially responsible way? What about robo-advisors and apps–are any of them any good? Where can I look online for investment advice?In this second book in the Broke Millennial series, Erin Lowry answers those questions…
3. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing! (2015)
In The Book on Rental Property Investing, real estate investor and co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast Brandon Turner has one goal in mind: to give you every strategy, tool, tip, and technique needed to become a millionaire rental property investor―while helping you avoid the junk that pulls down so many wannabes!Written for both new and experienced investors, this book will impart years of experience through the informative and entertaining lessons contained within. You’ll find practical, up-to-date, exciting strategies that investors across the world are using to build wealth and significant cash flow through rental properties….
4. Investing QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Navigating the Stock Market, Growing Your Wealth & Creating a Secure Financial Future (2018)
THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO INVESTING!”An excellent investment book for beginners!” – Amazon Customer”Don’t waste your time with other titles – this is the investing book you want!” – Amazon Customer”Ted Snow really knows his stuff!” – Amazon Customer Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Best-selling author Ted D. Snow, CFP®, MBA has a knack for making complex ideas clear while endowing his readers with a wealth of…
5. Dividend Investing: How to Build Your PASSIVE INCOME and FINANCIAL FREEDOM Through the Stock Market. A Guide to Dividend Stocks and an Early Retirement (2019)
“Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE” Or maybe you’ve even got a friend or two who are living the good life, always relaxing and traveling, and never having to worry about money, and they do it living off dividends.If you’re a beginner to dividend investing and have no idea how to begin, this book is the answer you’ve been looking for!It’s time to learn about what dividends are, and how to start getting paid by companies that you buy shares in. In this book, you will learn the ins and outs of dividend investing from the ground up….
Learn to make money in the stock market, even if you’ve never traded before.The stock market is the greatest opportunity machine ever created.Are you ready to get your piece of it? Are you ready to get started creating real wealth in the stock market?Then scroll up and click BUY NOW to get started today….
7. How to Day Trade for a Living: A Beginner’s Guide to Trading Tools and Tactics, Money Management, Discipline and Trading Psychology (2016)
Very few careers can offer you the freedom, flexibility and income that day trading does. As a day trader, you can live and work anywhere in the world. You can decide when to work and when not to work. You only answer to yourself. That is the life of the successful day trader. Many people aspire to it, but very few succeed.In the book, I describe the fundamentals of day trading, explain how day trading is different from other styles of trading and investment, and elaborate on important trading strategies that many traders use every day. I've kept the book short so you…
8. Investing For Dummies (2017)
In the world of investing, slow and steady wins the race. With this mantra in mind, trusted author and finance guru Eric Tyson is back with the latest edition of the #1 bestselling book, Investing For Dummies, to help you achieve your investment goals. Inside, he offers time-tested advice on how to develop a winning investment strategy that matches your abilities with your expectations — all the while ensuring you’re slowly and steadily growing your portfolio. No matter where you are in your investment planning, the recommendations and strategies in this popular and easy-to-follow reference offer everything you…
9. The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need (2016)
For nearly forty years, The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need has been a favorite finance guide, earning the allegiance of more than a million readers across America. This completely updated edition will show you how to use your money to your best advantage in today's financial marketplace, no matter what your means. Using concise, witty, and truly understandable tips and explanations, Andrew Tobias delivers sensible advice and useful information on savings, investments, preparing for retirement, and much more….
10. Real Estate Investing with No Money Down: How to Retire Early, Create a Lifetime of Cash Flow, and Discover the Secret Strategies to Consistently Generating Over $10.000 per Month in Passive Income (2019)
Do you want to take the guesswork out of creating passive wealth through intelligent real estate investing without risking your own money? If yes, then read on…If you’re reading this, then you probably know that real estate investing can be an extremely powerful way to achieve financial independence if you know what you’re doing and you have a lot of cash cushion you from bad deals. But getting started as a beginner with no money can be challenging, to say the least.For a long time, the stereotype about investing in real estate has been that you had to have a lot of money and…
Best Investing Books Worth Your Attention
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some investing books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
The Everything Guide to Investing in Cryptocurrency: From Bitcoin to Ripple, the Safe and Secure Way to Buy, Trade, and Mine Digital Currencies
Author(s): Ryan Derousseau
ID: 2339375, Publisher: Adams Media, Year: 5 Mar 2019, Size: 2 Mb, Format: epub
Your Complete Guide to Factor-Based Investing: The Way Smart Money Invests Today
Author(s): Andrew L. Berkin, Larry E. Swedroe
ID: 2388646, Publisher: BAM ALLIANCE Press, Year: 5 Dec 2016, Size: 3 Mb, Format: epub
The Cat & The Banker: How to get started with investing: an illustrated story
Author(s): Nadir Mehadji
ID: 2394394, Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International, Year: 26 Jan 2018, Size: 2 Mb, Format: epub
Please note that this booklist is not absolute. Some books are truly best-sellers according to Chicago Tribune, others are drafted by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant resources you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.