While there are many courses and tutorials online, learning from a book is still one of the best ways to greatly improve your skills. Below I have selected top Interview Prep books.
- Get That Job!: The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview (2017)
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions, 25th Anniversary Edition (2016)
- Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting (2012)
- 60 Seconds and You’re Hired!: Revised Edition (2016)
- Top Job Interview Questions and Answers 2019: The Last Guide You Will Need Before Nailing Your Dream Job. Latest Tips and Techniques Working in 2019 and Beyond. (2019)
- The Ultimate Case Interview Workbook: Exclusive Cases and Problems for Interviews at Top Consulting Firms (2019)
- Hacking the Case Interview: Your Shortcut Guide to Mastering Consulting Interviews (2017)
- The Case Interview Workbook: 60 Case Questions for Management Consulting with Solutions (2018)
- Nailing the Medical School Interview: A Harvard MD’s Comprehensive Preparation Strategy (2017)
- Job Interview Questions and Answers: The Exact Guide on How to Get Any Job You Want (2019)
- Multiple Mini Interview Mmi: Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty (2015)
- Investment Banking Interview Questions and Answers Prep Guide (200 Q&As): Ace your technical questions and tell your unique story that will intrigue … your background. (Entrepreneur Pursuits) (2019)
- How to Answer Interview Questions: 101 Tough Interview Questions (2017)
- Aced: Superior Interview Skills to Gain an Unfair Advantage to Land Your DREAM JOB! (2017)
- Amazing Interview Answers: 44 Tough Job Interview Questions with 88 Winning Answers (2017)
Praised as “Excellent” on Forbes.com, this concise interview guide gives readers proven tips and clear instructions to prepare for breakthrough interviews.Job seekers will learn to: “A practical guide to authentic, well prepared interviewing, Get That Job! offers an abundant tool kit of resources – including great answers to challenging questions every job seeker is sure to encounter. Kudos!” – Marie Zimenoff, Director of Career Thought Leaders and the Resume Writing Academy
No matter how good you look, how much research you’ve done, or how perfectly your qualifications match the job description, if you’re not prepared with great answers to the toughest interview questions, you won’t get the job.101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions is a manual that will help you home in on exactly what the interviewer is trying to learn…with each and every question he or she asks.
Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting (2012)
In Case Interview Secrets, you’ll discover step-by-step instructions on how to dominate what many consider to be the most complex, most difficult, and most intimidating corporate job interview in the world—the infamous case interview. Victor Cheng, a former McKinsey management consultant, reveals his proven, insider’s method for acing the case interview.
60 Seconds & You’re Hired! has already helped thousands of job seekers get their dream jobs by excelling in crucial interviews. America’s top job search expert Robin Ryan draws on her 20 years as a career counselor, 30 years of direct hiring, and extensive contact with hundreds of recruiters, decisions makers, and HR professionals to teach you proven strategies to help you take charge of the interview process and get the job you want.
Top Job Interview Questions and Answers 2019: The Last Guide You Will Need Before Nailing Your Dream Job. Latest Tips and Techniques Working in 2019 and Beyond. (2019)
★★ Buy the Paperback version of this book, and get the Kindle eBook included for FREE ★★Top Job Interview Questions and Answers 2019Are you preparing for your next interview for your dream job?Would you like to know techniques for persuading the managers to hire you ?Would you like to have the advantage over other candidates and get everybody on your side?Discover latest interview tips and techniques and shine on your next and the last interview you will need to attend.Based on years of my exper…
To land a management consulting job at any of the top firms, including , you must get through several rounds of case interviews.Whether your interview is in a few weeks or even tomorrow, this book is written to get you the . I cut out all of the filler material that some other consulting books have, and tell you everything that you need to know in a .With this shortcut guide, you will: Also visit for a to pass your upcoming interview in the shortest amount of time through and .
The Case Interview Workbook contains 60 case questions for management consulting interviews, with complete solutions. Every case is compiled and edited by a team of ex-consultants from McKinsey & Company, the Boston Consulting Group, and Bain & Company. This book fills the gap left by others by providing you with plenty of high-quality cases to practice on before your interview.
Did you know the interview is the most important factor used to decide which applicants get in to medical school? THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR! Fortunately, interview techniques can be learned and improved with practice. Drawn from Dr. Suzanne M.
If you want to know all the secrets to the perfect interview, and know what to do and how to behave during the interview in order to get any job you desire then keep reading!If have ever experienced a job interview you know how hard can be to stay focused and give the best answers to the hardest questions of the interviewer.
This book addresses maritime piracy by focusing on the unique and fascinating issues arising in the course of domestic piracy prosecutions from the pursuit and apprehension of pirates to their trial and imprisonment It examines novel matters not addressed in other published works such as the challenges in preserving and presenting evidence in piracy trials the rights of pirate defendants and contending with alleged pirates who are juveniles A more thorough understanding of