Looking for the best Intermediate Piano books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- 1. Piano Masterworks: Early Intermediate Level – Schirmer’s Library Of Musical Classics (2016)
- 2. Piano Masterworks: Intermediate Level – Schirmer’s Library Of Musical Classics (2016)
- 3. Classics to Moderns in the Intermediate Grade (Music for Millions, Vol 37) (1992)
- 4. 100 of the Most Beautiful Piano Solos Ever (2014)
- 5. WunderKeys Intermediate Pop Studies For Piano 1: A Pop-Infused Lesson Companion To Reinforce Scales, Chords, Triads, And Left-Hand Patterns (2019)
- 6. Top 10 Broadway, Classical, Jazz & Movies: 40 Intermediate to Early Advanced Piano Arrangements (Top 10 Series) (2008)
- 7. First 50 Popular Songs You Should Play On Piano (2015)
- 8. Music by the Masters: Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Grieg, Handel, Haydn, Schubert and more (1985)
- 9. Piano Masterworks: Upper Intermediate Level – Schirmer’s Library Of Musical Classics (2016)
- 10. The Giant Book of Intermediate Classical Piano Music: Schirmer’s Library of Musical Classics, Vol. 2139 (2018)
- 11. GP20 – Piano Literature – Volume 3 – Bastien (1968)
- 12. The Most Beautiful Classical Melodies: 46 Beautiful Melodies (2002)
- 13. Piano Scales, Chords & Arpeggios Lessons with Elements of Basic Music Theory: Fun, Step-By-Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced Levels(Book & Streaming Video) (2013)
- 14. Simply Beautiful: The 10 Most Beautiful Melodies Ever Written Arranged for the Intermediate Pianist (1992)
- Related YouTube Video
(Piano Collection). 144 pieces by CPE Bach, JS Bach, Bartok, Beethoven, Burgmuller, Clementi, Dubernoy, Ellmenreich, Greig, Gurlitt, Handel, Heller, Kohler, Kullak, le Couppey, Petzold, Reinecke, Reinhold, Schumann, Streabbog, and Tchaikovsky. All are at the early intermediate level in a convenient value-priced edition. Includes – ANONYMOUS: Minuet in G Major, BWV Appendix 116; Polonaise in G minor, BWV Appendix 119; Musette in D Major, BWV Appendix 126; Minuet in D minor, BWV Appendix 132 * CPE BACH: March in D Major, BWV Appendix 122 * JS BACH:…
(Piano Collection). ANONYMOUS: Minuet in C minor, BWV Appendix 121 * C.P.E. BACH: March in G Major, BWV Appendix 124 * J. S. BACH: Bouree from Lute Suite No. 1 in E minor, BWV 996; Invention No. 14 in B-flat Major, BWV 785; Invention No. 4 in D minor, BWV 775; Invention No. 10 in G Major, BWV 781; Invention No. 1 in C Major, BWV 772; Invention No. 13 in A minor, BWV 784; Invention No. 2 in C minor, BWV 773; Invention No. 8 in F Major, BWV 779; Prelude in F Major, BWV 927; Prelude in C minor, BWV 999; Prelude No. 1 in C Major from The Well-Tempered…
(Music Sales America). Contains standard works of repertoire and composers rarely encountered within other collections. From the Baroque through the Modern periods, with each piece in its original form for piano solo….
(Piano Solo Songbook). 100 pop and classical standards that every piano player should master, including: Air on the G String * Bridge over Troubled Water * Canon in D * Clair de Lune * Fields of Gold * Fur Elise * I Dreamed a Dream * I Will Always Love You * Imagine * Lullaby of Birdland * Memory * Misty * Moon River * On My Own * Over the Rainbow * The Shadow of Your Smile * Smile * Stardust * Summertime * Sunrise, Sunset * Time After Time * Unexpected Song * The Way You Look Tonight * We’ve Only Just Begun * What a Wonderful World * Yesterday * You…
5. WunderKeys Intermediate Pop Studies For Piano 1: A Pop-Infused Lesson Companion To Reinforce Scales, Chords, Triads, And Left-Hand Patterns (2019)
is jam-packed with pop-infused piano studies. Get ready for a cool workout in the keys of C Major, A Minor, G Major, E Minor, F Major, and D Minor as your students turn technical exercises into powerful pop music.As piano students get older, traditional method books become less and less appealing. Teenagers are eager to skip skill-building exercises to get to the music. After all, technical exercises rarely appeal to the musical tastes of teens. But skipping over scale practice, rhythm work, improvisation, and sight reading hampers their musical…
6. Top 10 Broadway, Classical, Jazz & Movies: 40 Intermediate to Early Advanced Piano Arrangements (Top 10 Series) (2008)
This eclectic blend of 40 sophisticated piano arrangements is a must-have for every music lover’s collection! By popular demand, all of the arrangements from Aaronson’s Top 10 series are now together in this attractive library-quality edition featuring hits from Broadway, movies, jazz legends and the classics. Includes music from the world’s best songwriters and composers such as Beethoven, Gershwin, Mancini, Pachelbel, Porter, Puccini, Sondheim, and more! Titles: Allegro (from Eine kleine Nachtmusik) * And All That Jazz * Anything Goes * As Time Goes By * Beauty and the…
(Easy Piano Songbook). 50 great pop classics for beginning pianists to learn, including: Autumn Leaves * Candle in the Wind * Chopsticks * Don’t Know Why * Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) * Hallelujah * Happy * Happy Birthday to You * Heart and Soul * Hotel California * I Walk the Line * Just the Way You Are * Let It Be * Let It Go * Your Song * Moon River * Over the Rainbow * Piano Man * Stand by Me * Summertime * Unchained Melody * What a Wonderful World * Yesterday * and more….
This consistent top-seller includes 65 works by these famous composers: C. P. E. Bach, J. S. Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Grieg, Handel, Haydn, Mendelssohn, Schubert , Schumann and Tchaikovsky. Excellent, motivating literature for the intermediate pianist….
9. Piano Masterworks: Upper Intermediate Level – Schirmer’s Library Of Musical Classics (2016)
(Piano Collection). J.S. BACH: French Suite No. 5 in G Major, BWV 816; Invention No. 4 in D minor, BWV 775; Invention No. 3 in D Major, BWV 774; Invention No. 6 in E Major, BWV 777; Prelude in D minor, BWV 935; Prelude in G minor, BWV 930; Prelude in E minor, BWV 938; Prelude in D minor, BWV 926 * BARTOK: Bear Dance from Ten Easy Pieces ; Sonatina * BURGMULLER: The Light-hearted Maiden from 18 Characteristic Studies , Op. 109, No. 6; At the Spinning Wheel, Op. 109, No. 18; The Spring, Op. 109, No. 5; Parting, Op. 109, No. 16; The Gypsies, Op. 109, No….
10. The Giant Book of Intermediate Classical Piano Music: Schirmer’s Library of Musical Classics, Vol. 2139 (2018)
(Piano). 269 pieces by 32 composers nearly 400 pages of music!…
11. GP20 – Piano Literature – Volume 3 – Bastien (1968)
The compositions in this collection provide suitable material for study, recital, auditions, and musical recreation at the intermediate level. All selections are in original form and are set in approximate order of difficulty….
(Easy Piano Songbook). A grand collection of 46 classical favorites arranged for the early intermediate-level player: Air on the G String (Bach) * Ave Maria (Bach/Gounod & Schubert versions) * Canon in D (Pachelbel) * Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (Bach) * Panis Angelicus (O Lord Most Holy) (Franck) * Pomp and Circumstance (Elgar) * Tales from the Vienna Woods (Strauss) * Wedding March (Mendelssohn) * and more….
13. Piano Scales, Chords & Arpeggios Lessons with Elements of Basic Music Theory: Fun, Step-By-Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced Levels(Book & Streaming Video) (2013)
Piano Professor Damon Ferrante guides you through 140 step-by-step lessons (for beginner to advanced levels) and 30 streaming video lessons.This easy-to-follow method, used by thousands of piano students and teachers, is designed to be interactive, engaging and fun.The lessons will greatly improve your piano technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself piano or learning with a music instructor, this book and streaming video course will take your piano playing to a whole new level!Ask yourself this:1. Have you always wanted to learn how to play piano…
14. Simply Beautiful: The 10 Most Beautiful Melodies Ever Written Arranged for the Intermediate Pianist (1992)
Drawing from the repertoire of piano, opera, and orchestral works, Jerry Ray has taken some of the world’s most beautiful melodies and arranged them for intermediate pianists. Going beyond just simplified versions of the classics, these lush, full arrangements provide not only a technical challenge but also an avenue to expand one’s musicality and sensitivity….
Best Intermediate Piano Books That Will Hook You
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some intermediate piano books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Music Theory : The Complete Guide From Beginner to Intermediate, Learn, Practice and Compose Music for Piano, Guitar or Any Other Musical Instrument (Music Theory for Beginners Book 3)
Author(s): Roy Maxwell
ID: 2808758, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 3 Mb, Format: epub
Essays for Piano: Original Compositions for Intermediate Contemporary-classical Piano
Author(s): J. R. Marc Lauzon
ID: 1118436, Publisher: Trafford, Year: 2001, Size: 2 Mb, Format: epub
129 Easy & Intermediate Pieces for Piano Solo
ID: 1806176, Publisher: , Year: , Size: 4 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are truly chart-busters according to Chicago Tribune, others are composed by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.