Looking for the best Homeschool books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- 1. Homeschool Bravely: How to Squash Doubt, Trust God, and Teach Your Child with Confidence (2019)
- 2. The Brave Learner: Finding Everyday Magic in Homeschool, Learning, and Life (2019)
- 3. The Big Book of Letter Tracing Practice for Toddlers: From Fingers to Crayons – My First Handwriting Workbook: Essential Preschool Skills for Ages 2-4 (Preschool Milestones Teach and Learn) (2018)
- 4. The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (2016)
- 5. 5 Minute Devotions for the Homeschool Mom (2016)
- 6. Homeschool Adventures: Learning Through the Power of Field Trips (Live, Learn, Work at Home) (2017)
- 7. Homeschool Mama 2019-2020: Teacher Planner For Homeschoolers | Watercolor Rainbow | August 2019- July 2020 School Year Monthly and Weekly Calendars | … Grade Sheets and Attendance Checklist (2019)
- 8. Plan Your Year: Homeschool Planning for Purpose and Peace (2019)
- 9. Homeschool Lesson Planner 2019-2020: Weekly and Monthly Planner and Calendar Academic Year August 2019 – July 2020 (2019)
- 10. Check-Off Homeschool Planner (2016)
- 11. Plan With Faith 2019-2020 Homeschool Planner: Homeschooling Curriculum Planner | Weekly, Monthly Year Academic Planner | Christian Organizer Rustic Wood (2019)
- Related YouTube Video
Many homeschool parents have a long-term relationship with self-doubt. "Did I make the right decision?" "Could someone else do this better?" "Am I robbing my kids of something by not sending them to ‘regular school’?" What if there’s a better way?Not a 3-step technique or a shiny, new curriculum, but a change in perspective that transforms the way you plan, teach, and homeschool?Homeschool Bravely teaches you to see homeschooling as a calling, helps you overthrow the tyranny of impossible expectations, and guides you through the common bumps in the road, including…
joyful Parents who are deeply invested in their children’s education can be hard on themselves and their kids. When exhausted parents are living the day-to-day grind, it can seem impossible to muster enough energy to make learning fun or interesting. How do parents nurture a love of learning amid childhood chaos, parental self-doubt, the flu, and state academic standards? In this book, Julie Bogart distills decades of experience–homeschooling her five now grown children, developing curricula, and training homeschooling families around the world–to show parents how to make education an exciting,…
3. The Big Book of Letter Tracing Practice for Toddlers: From Fingers to Crayons – My First Handwriting Workbook: Essential Preschool Skills for Ages 2-4 (Preschool Milestones Teach and Learn) (2018)
Writing letters can be hard… Green Light Go makes it easy!Give your toddler a preschool head-start with full-page letter tracing practice. Designed to gently build your toddler’s writing muscles and letter recognition. Easy-to-follow format moves toddlers from tracing letters with a finger to writing their own letters. For ages 2-4….
This handsome box set provides hours of enlightening entertainment for those curious about farm life, the natural world, and food. Best-selling author and illustrator Julia Rothman presents Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy in a specially designed slipcase with 10 framable prints. Rothman’s popular line drawings offer a whimsical and educational guide to life on a farm, nature’s hidden wonders, and delectable tidbits from kitchens and pantries around the globe….
Life as a homeschooling mom can be all-consuming, to say the least. This book was written to encourage you to begin or end your day with 5 minutes of spiritual food for thought from a fellow mom on this journey who’s “been there done that” for many years. Let’s share this amazing journey together….
6. Homeschool Adventures: Learning Through the Power of Field Trips (Live, Learn, Work at Home) (2017)
Four years ago, Melissa Calapp, a homeschooling mom of 19 years found herself involved in a group with the most adventurous homeschooling moms she’d ever met. She found herself running after her children off on adventures but wondering if they should really be home with their books. In an effort to resolve this internal conflict, she began to research the effectiveness of field trips and the tweaks that could make the learning from them even greater. In this book, Melissa explains the research behind using adventures as learning, how to get the most out of them, plan them, and…
7. Homeschool Mama 2019-2020: Teacher Planner For Homeschoolers | Watercolor Rainbow | August 2019- July 2020 School Year Monthly and Weekly Calendars | … Grade Sheets and Attendance Checklist (2019)
This 8×10 sized August 2019 – July 2020 Teacher Planner was made just for busy Homeschooling Parents! *Monthly double spreads with inspirational quotes and plenty of room for stickers*Weekly pages designed for logging your daily lesson plans per subject*Checklist pages for logging attendance and/or grades *An account tracker to keep up with your subscriptions and curriculum purchases *A password tracker for your online educational resource websites *An event tracker so you can see all your scheduled co-op, playdates and field trips in one place *Note…
Do you worry that you won’t cover the subjects that your children need? Or maybe you create elaborate plans but never seem to be able to follow through with them. Do your lesson plans end up being a mishmash of crossed-off dates, arrows, and erasures? You need a new way to look at homeschool planning. Plan Your Year is a practical approach to homeschool planning that breaks free of grids and unrealistic expectations, focusing instead on the needs of the students, the teacher (yes, you!), and the busy life you lead. Plan Your Year is the homeschool planning guide you have been waiting for. Get the direction you need without the…
9. Homeschool Lesson Planner 2019-2020: Weekly and Monthly Planner and Calendar Academic Year August 2019 – July 2020 (2019)
Homeschool Lesson Planner 2019-2020 is a Planner covering academic year August 2019 – July 2020. There are Daily, Weekly and Monthly spaces to write your notes. There is also a section every page to write your “To Do Lists”. This Planner is filled with inspirational quotes. Perfect size 8 x 10 inches and 135 pages. Great Planner to keep you organized in the new academic year!…
10. Check-Off Homeschool Planner (2016)
Check-Off Homeschool Planner: -Record attendance -Basic student information sheet -180 daily entries with check-off column -Report cards for each quarter You might also like: "Check-Off Homeschool Planner: With Subjects and Grade Column" (978-1974307494)…
11. Plan With Faith 2019-2020 Homeschool Planner: Homeschooling Curriculum Planner | Weekly, Monthly Year Academic Planner | Christian Organizer Rustic Wood (2019)
This 2019-2020 Homeschool Planner is just what you need for your students academic curriculum. Here is what is included inside: This homeschooling lesson planner is the ultimate guide you need for a successful school year for the kids! It is a large 8.5 x 11 which gives you plenty of space to write in. The exterior has a beautiful design with a matte finish on a soft cover….
Best Homeschool Books You Should Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some homeschool books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
The Brave Learner: Finding Everyday Magic in Homeschool, Learning, and Life
Author(s): Julie Bogart
ID: 2325307, Publisher: TarcherPerigee, Year: 5 Feb 2019, Size: 2 Mb, Format: epub
Homeschooling For Dummies
ID: 2612056, Publisher: , Year: 2020, Size: 834 Kb, Format: epub
Homeschooling for Dummies
Author(s): Jennifer Kaufeld
ID: 2623437, Publisher: For Dummies, Year: 2020, Size: 6 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are really best-sellers according to Washington Post, others are drafted by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.