Looking for the best Home Decorating books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- Home Quick Planner: Reusable, Peel & Stick Furniture & Architectural Symbols (1993)
- New Decorating Book, 10th Edition (Better Homes and Gardens) (Better Homes and Gardens Home) (Better Homes & Gardens Decorating) (2011)
- Textile Testing and Analysis (1998)
- Floor Finishes, Etc (Creative Touches) (1996)
- But Where Do I Put the Couch?: And Answers to 100 Other Home Decorating Questions (2019)
- ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST APRIL 1990 ()
- Codes, Regulations, and Standards in Interior Design (2011)
- Home Decorating For Dummies (2003)
- Boston Tea Parties: Recipes from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Revised Edition (2000)
- Decorating: The Smart Approach to Design (Creative Homeowner) Your Go-To Guide for Good Design; Learn the Principles that Professionals Rely On to Create Tasteful, Comfortable Rooms (Home Decorating) (2011)
- The DIY Home Planner: Practical Tips and Inspiring Ideas to Decorate It Yourself (Thistlewood Farms) (2018)
- Contemporary Visual Merchandising (5th Edition) (Fashion Series) (2010)
- smog studio: LOFT P (2012)
The Home Quick Planner includes 700 precut, reusable peel-and-stick, 1/4-inch scale furniture and architectural symbols, plus a 5,600 square-foot floor plan grid to help you design your own building, remodeling and decorating projects.
New Decorating Book, 10th Edition (Better Homes and Gardens) (Better Homes and Gardens Home) (Better Homes & Gardens Decorating) (2011)
The Better Homes and Gardens New Decorating Book has been the decorating resource readers have turned to for more than half a century. Like its predecessors, the Tenth Edition features solid instruction, hundreds of examples, and clear interpretation of design guidelines that generations of readers have come to expect. But this new edition of the classic decorating book also reflects today’s approach to decorating—mixing styles for personal expression with an awareness of budget.
Textile Testing and Analysis (1998)
This user-friendly guide to textile testing methods equips readers with the skills necessary to interpret data, analyze results, and to predict general levels of performance. Presents basic, practical information on methods and techniques used to analyze textile fabrics for end-use performance and worldwide product quality standards. Explains the theory behind testing and uses a theoretical base in analyzing test results in order to predict fabric performance.
Series: Creative Touches Paperback: 64 pages Publisher: Cowles Creative Publishing (June 1996) Language: English ISBN-10: 0865738785 ASIN: B001QCX3PK Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.2 x 0.2 inches Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,184,425 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) #100928 in Deals in Books #260 in Interior Floor Design #6220 in Research Reference