- Music Theory for Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask (Guitar Method) (2005)
- The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: The complete guide to music theory from a guitarist’s point of view (Guitar theory) (2014)
- Guitar Theory For Dummies: Book + Online Video & Audio Instruction (2013)
- Guitar Theory: Straight Talking Music Theory for Guitarists (2018)
- Fretboard Theory Volumes I + II Combined: The complete guitar theory series on scales, chords, progressions, modes, song composition, and more. (2017)
- Guitar Fretboard: Memorize The Fretboard In Less Than 24 Hours: 35+ Tips And Exercises Included (2018)
- The Complete Technique, Theory and Scales Compilation for Guitar (2014)
- Guitar: The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists: Learn and Apply Music Theory for Guitar (2016)
- Guitar Music Theory: The Complete Music Theory Methods for Beginner (2019)
- The Guitarist’s Music Theory Book: The Most Useful Guitar Music Theory Book (2017)
- Vaideology: Basic Music Theory for Guitar Players (2019)
- Guitar Fretboard Workbook (2003)
- Guitar Scales Handbook: A Step-By-Step, 100-Lesson Guide to Scales, Music Theory, and Fretboard Theory (Book & Videos) (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction) (2012)
- No Bull Music Theory for Guitarists: Master the Essential Knowledge all Guitarists Need to Know (‘No Bull’ Guitar) (2019)
- Music Theory for the Bass Player: A Comprehensive and Hands-on Guide to Playing with More Confidence and Freedom (2015)
Music Theory for Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask (Guitar Method) (2005)
(Guitar Method). Guitarists of all levels will find a wealth of practical music knowledge in this special book with online audio access. Veteran guitarist and author Tom Kolb dispels the mysteries of music theory using plain and simple terms and diagrams. The accompanying recordings provide 94 tracks of music examples, scales, modes, chords, ear training, and much more!
The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: The complete guide to music theory from a guitarist’s point of view (Guitar theory) (2014)
Learn guitar theory – The simple way, musical wayThird Edition Master, hear and play music theory for guitarThe Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitar is different. Instead of boring and meaningless guitar theory essays, it makes music come alive.
With an approachable and engaging style, Guitar Theory For Dummies goes beyond guitar basics, presenting the guidance intermediate to advanced players need to improve their improvisational and compositional skills.
Master Fundamental Theory Skills and Take your Guitar Playing to the Next LevelMusic theory can be an extremely complicated subject. The fact is, we don’t need to know half of it; so why over-complicate things? This book is about the building blocks of music theory and how it applies to the guitar.
Fretboard Theory Volumes I + II Combined: The complete guitar theory series on scales, chords, progressions, modes, song composition, and more. (2017)
Do you love sitting at home playing guitar, but find yourself playing the same old things over and over without making much progress? When other musicians invite you to jam, do you worry that you won’t be able to keep up? Are you a veteran guitarist who has played for years, but you’re embarrassed to admit you have no idea what you’re doing?
Guitar Fretboard: Memorize The Fretboard In Less Than 24 Hours: 35+ Tips And Exercises Included (2018)
Learning all the notes on the fretboard taking too long? Or worse – seems impossible? This book will unlock all the notes in 5 Simple steps!Why Should I learn the Fretboard?Throughout my years of experience with the guitar, I have come across multiple “pro guitarists” who cannot name the note they just played.
This compilation brings together three best-selling books that will help you master the essential rudiments of playing the guitar; Technique, Theory and the Application of all the Essential Scales in Music. At over 285 pages, this book contains over 400 notated audio examples and 60 backing tracks that demonstrate every technique, lick and scale clearly in a musical context.
Master the Circle of Fifths and Crack the Secret Code of Music TheoryDiscover how to form any scale – in any keyUnderstand key signaturesChange key musically and effectivelyUnderstand how to apply and hear music theory on the guitarInstantly know the notes of any major of minor scale The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists will teach you to build, understand and use the essential building-blocks of music