Until you’ve consumed all of the best Guitar books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- 1. How to Play Guitar in 14 Days: Daily Guitar Lessons for Beginners (2019)
- 2. Teach Yourself to Play Guitar: A Quick and Easy Introduction for Beginners (2004)
- 3. My First Guitar: Learn To Play: Kids (2013)
- 4. Guitar Fretboard: Memorize The Fretboard In Less Than 24 Hours: 35+ Tips And Exercises Included (2018)
- 5. Guitar Aerobics: A 52-Week, One-lick-per-day Workout Program for Developing, Improving and Maintaining Guitar Technique Bk/online audio (2007)
- 6. Beginner Lead Guitar Method: Learn to play guitar solos – The musical way (play rock guitar) (2019)
- 7. The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: The complete guide to music theory from a guitarist’s point of view (Guitar theory) (2014)
- 8. Hal Leonard Guitar Method Book 1: Book Only (1970)
- 9. Guitar Book for Adult Beginners: Teach Yourself How to Play Famous Guitar Songs, Guitar Chords, Music Theory & Technique (Book & Streaming Video Lessons) (2017)
- 10. Guitar Tabs: Learn to Read Tabs in 60 Minutes or Less: An Advanced Guide to Guitar Tabs (2018)
- 11. Acoustic Guitar Primer Book for Beginners: With Online Video and Audio Access (Acoustic Guitar Lessons) (2019)
- 12. Guitar Lessons For Beginners: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Learn The Basics of Guitar Chords and Notes (2019)
- 13. Fearless Fingerstyle: A Step By Step Guide To Stunning, Confident And Practical Fingerpicking Guitar Technique (2019)
- Related YouTube Video
Beginner Guitarists: Learn how to play guitar and sound great right away with this step-by-step guide! Daily guitar lessons for beginners from a trusted source.Play acoustic or electric. Learn turning, posture, picking and strumming. Quickly pick up chords AND techniques.What separates How to Play Guitar in 14 Days from other guitar methods is not how quickly you’ll be able to play something on the instrument, but how quickly you’ll be able to play something that sounds great! The goal of How to Play Guitar in 14 Days is to get you playing confidently—and sounding…
(Guitar Educational). Teach Yourself to Play Guitar has been created specifically for the student with no music-reading background. With lesson examples presented in today’s most popular tab format, which also incorporates simple beat notation for accurate rhythm execution, Teach Yourself to Play Guitar offers the beginning guitarist not only a comprehensive introduction to essential guitar-playing fundamentals, but a quick, effective, uncomplicated and practical alternative to the multitude of traditional self-instructional method books. It also: covers…
With no sheet music to follow, kids can easily follow the clear and simple diagrams and photos to learn their first chords, play fun tunes and gain confidence playing their first guitar! * Easy to follow instructions and illustrations * Simple exercises to follow and practice * Learn at their own pace * Fun and easy songs, chords and tunes to play * Simply follow the lessons in the book and kids will be playing guitar in no time !…
4. Guitar Fretboard: Memorize The Fretboard In Less Than 24 Hours: 35+ Tips And Exercises Included (2018)
Learning all the notes on the fretboard taking too long? Or worse – seems impossible? This book will unlock all the notes in 5 Simple steps!Why Should I learn the Fretboard?Throughout my years of experience with the guitar, I have come across multiple “pro guitarists” who cannot name the note they just played. Learning guitar theory with no knowledge about the names of the fretboard is comparable to learning complex arithmetic equations without knowing numbers! This book will make sure you don’t end up like one of those guitarists! Here is why you should learn the fretboard: Why Should I buy this book?It’s only fair to ask yourself this…
5. Guitar Aerobics: A 52-Week, One-lick-per-day Workout Program for Developing, Improving and Maintaining Guitar Technique Bk/online audio (2007)
From the former editor of Guitar One magazine, here is a daily dose of vitamins to keep your chops fine tuned for a full 52 weeks. The guitar exercises cover several musical styles including rock, blues, jazz, metal, country, and funk. Techniques taught include alternate picking, arpeggios, sweep picking, string skipping, legato, string bending, and rhythm guitar. These exercises will increase your speed and improve your dexterity and pick- and fret-hand accuracy the more you practice them….
6. Beginner Lead Guitar Method: Learn to play guitar solos – The musical way (play rock guitar) (2019)
Master Lead Guitar Licks and Build Great Technique for a Lifetime Discover how to play your first solos on guitarThe Beginner Lead Guitar Method builds from the first essential guitar techniques into licks and phrases to help solo musically on guitar. In a step-by-step approach, you’ll turn techniques into guitar licks, guitar licks into phrases, and phrases into longer meaningful guitar solos. You’ll master bends, slides, picking and legato in this comprehensive, fun and musical guitar soloing book. You’ll also discover essential…
7. The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: The complete guide to music theory from a guitarist’s point of view (Guitar theory) (2014)
Learn guitar theory – The simple way, musical wayThird Edition Master, hear and play music theory for guitarThe Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitar is different. Instead of boring and meaningless guitar theory essays, it makes music come alive. In fact, you’ll quickly learn to play the theory you’re being taught. Go from meaningless information to stunning guitar solos and songwriting.Guitarists are often guilty of ‘collecting’ musical theory without taking the time to learn to apply the information on their instrument. Modern Music Theory for…
8. Hal Leonard Guitar Method Book 1: Book Only (1970)
(Guitar Method). The Hal Leonard Guitar Method is designed for anyone just learning to play acoustic or electric guitar. It is based on years of teaching guitar students of all ages, and it also reflects some of the best guitar teaching ideas from around the world. Book 1 includes tuning; playing position; musical symbols; notes in first position; C, G, G7, D, D7, A7, and Em chords; rhythms through eighth notes; strumming and picking; over 80 great songs, riffs, and examples….
9. Guitar Book for Adult Beginners: Teach Yourself How to Play Famous Guitar Songs, Guitar Chords, Music Theory & Technique (Book & Streaming Video Lessons) (2017)
Music Professor Damon Ferrante guides you through how to play the guitar with step-by-step lessons for adult beginners and streaming video lessons. This easy-to-follow method, used by thousands of guitar students and teachers, is designed to be interactive, engaging and fun. The lessons will greatly expand your repertoire of beloved guitar songs and improve your guitar technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself guitar or learning with a music instructor, this book and streaming video course will take your guitar playing to a whole new level!Ask yourself…
Being a Beginner Guitarist Can be Hard! Being a Beginner Who Can’t Read Guitar Tabs is HARDER!You hear an incredible guitar solo and you want to play it right away! You do a quick search on the internet and are welcomed by a bunch of lines with numbers on them. What’s worse? There are different markings between the numbers!What Does This Mean? Do I need to learn tabs?How can a bunch of lines with weird numbers and markings convey music? How will I get the feel and rhythm of the songs from these lines? And above all – do I have to learn them?While guitar tabs can seem intimidating, they can easily be broken down and digested by…
11. Acoustic Guitar Primer Book for Beginners: With Online Video and Audio Access (Acoustic Guitar Lessons) (2019)
The Acoustic Guitar Primer Book for Beginners with Online Video & Audio Access features step by step instruction taking the beginner through the basics of learning how to play the guitar, including rhythm and lead playing. The student starts off by learning beginning concepts like parts of the guitar, proper playing position, strumming, chords, and how to read guitar tabs. Later, you will learn how to play easy songs and then more advanced techniques. The course includes a complete chord chart, an hour of video instruction, and all music is written in both standard music notation and tablature with lyrics and melody lines….
12. Guitar Lessons For Beginners: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Learn The Basics of Guitar Chords and Notes (2019)
I wrote this book after a long experience of teaching students on how to play the guitar. The primary reason why I decided to share this knowledge into writing is to help total beginners to understand the instrument differently. My goal is to teach and make the student feel inspired to play music. The guitar is the best thing that occurred in my life. It will be the best thing that will happen in your life too and you will live to thank the inventors of this stringed musical instrument.The knowledge and motivation I acquired while studying this instrument…
13. Fearless Fingerstyle: A Step By Step Guide To Stunning, Confident And Practical Fingerpicking Guitar Technique (2019)
Do you love fingerpicking guitar but feel like you can`t quite get to the next level or don`t know how to do the simple things that sound amazing?A lot of guitarist stress out about fingerpicking. They see these natural guys playing on stage in front of 1000`s in an audience, playing these beautiful pieces with perfect technique and an effortless breeze.They don`t know how to replicate their heroes.It`s such a pain.I have seen guitarists time and again struggle with playing simple passages in a routine manner. If you want to or have ever thought about anything of the…
Best Guitar Books You Must Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some guitar books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Acoustic Guitar: A Beginner's Guide to Learn The Important Techniques of Playing Acoustic Guitar Like A Pro
Author(s): Divine Studio, Rhythm
ID: 2874370, Publisher: , Year: 2021, Size: 2 Mb, Format: epub
Classical Guitar Design
Author(s): Giuseppe Cuzzucoli, Mario Garrone
ID: 2440842, Publisher: Springer, Year: 2020, Size: 15 Mb, Format: pdf
DARE!: Behind The Scenes Of The Best Business Transformation Project In The World.
Author(s): Philippe Roger Louis Guitard; Jorj-Mădălin Mihailovici; Irina Munteanu; Cristian Matei; Steve Towers
ID: 2488193, Publisher: Rockstar CX Publishing, Year: 2020, Size: 5 Mb, Format: mobi
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are truly best-sellers according to Los Angeles Times, others are written by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Drop a comment if you have any feedback on the list.