Below I’ll give you my selections for the best Guerilla Marketing books by a few categories. I will cover these and other great books more in depth later.
- Guerilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business (2007)
- The Best of Guerrilla Marketing: Guerrilla Marketing Remix (2011)
- Guerrilla Social Media Marketing: 100+ Weapons to Grow Your Online Influence, Attract Customers, and Drive Profits (2010)
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd (2018)
- Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days (2014)
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today (2011)
- Guerrilla Marketing for Coaches: Six Steps to Building Your Million-Dollar Coaching Practice (2012)
- The Guerilla Marketing Handbook (Guerrilla Marketing) by Levinson, Jay Conrad, Nine, F.X., Godin, Seth (1995) Paperback ()
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On (2016)
- Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits: 250 Tactics to Promote, Motivate, and Raise More Money (2010)
- Guerrilla Film Marketing: The Ultimate Guide to the Branding, Marketing and Promotion of Independent Films & Filmmakers (2018)
- Guerrilla Marketing for Financial Advisors: Transforming Financial Professionals through Practice Management (2016)
Guerilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business (2007)
When Guerrilla Marketing was first published in 1983, Jay Levinson revolutionized marketing strategies for the small-business owner with his take-no-prisoners approach to finding clients. Based on hundreds of solid ideas that really work, Levinson’s philosophy has given birth to a new way of learning about market share and how to gain it.
Reconnecting with such authors as Seth Godin from Guerrilla Marketing Handbook, The Father of Guerrilla Marketing, Jay Conrad Levinson, and co-author Jeannie Levinson, present fans and new guerrillas with the first book to deliver the best of Guerrilla Marketing—a combination of the latest secrets, strategies, tactics, and tools from more than 25 top