Looking for the best French Learning books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- 1. Living Language French, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning (2010)
- 2. Easy French Step-by-Step (2008)
- 3. French All-in-One For Dummies, with CD (2012)
- 4. French Grammar For Beginners: The most complete textbook and workbook for French Learners (French Grammar Textbook) (2019)
- 5. French for Beginners: The COMPLETE Crash Course to Speaking French in 5 DAYS OR LESS! (2017)
- 6. Fluent in French: The most complete study guide to learn French (2015)
- 7. French Language Learning: Your Beginner’s Guide to Easily Learn French While in Your Car or Working Out! (2019)
- 8. Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar, Premium Third Edition (2016)
- 9. The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book: Fun exercises to help you learn francais (2008)
- 10. French Phrasebook: +1400 French Phrases to travel in France with confidence! (2015)
- 11. French for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and 100 Vocabulary Words (Beginning to Learn French) Set 1 by Language Together (2016)
- 12. Conversational French Dialogues: Over 100 French Conversations and Short Stories (Conversational French Dual Language Books) (2018)
- 13. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street: The New York Times bestseller Bill Gates calls ‘the best business book I’ve ever read’ (2014)
- 14. Merde, It’s Not Easy to Learn French: A Story in Easy French with Exercises and English Translation (My Adventure en français) (2019)
- 15. A Step By Step French Study Guide For Beginners: Learn French With Short Stories, Phrases While You Sleep, Numbers & Alphabet In The Car, Morning … 50 Of The Most Used Verbs (French Edition) (2019)
1. Living Language French, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning (2010)
Complete French is a unique multimedia program that takes you beginner to advanced level in one convenient package. At the core of Complete French is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts. Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now it’s your turn. • 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, an…
2. Easy French Step-by-Step (2008)
Easy French Step by Step proves that a solid grounding in grammar basics is the key to mastering a second language. You are quickly introduced to grammatical rules and concepts in order of importance, which you can build on as you progress through the book. You will also learn more than 300 verbs, chosen by their frequency of use. Numerous exercises and engaging readings help you quickly build your speaking and comprehension prowess….
3. French All-in-One For Dummies, with CD (2012)
French is a beautiful language but can be quite difficult to learn. Whether you need to learn the language for a French class, or for business or leisure travel, French for Dummies All-In-One makes it easier. With nearly 800 pages, French All-in-One For Dummies is for those readers looking for a comprehensive guide to help them immerse themselves in the French language. Both new students of French and experienced speakers can benefit from the wealth of information that has been included in French All-in-One For Dummies. CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are…
4. French Grammar For Beginners: The most complete textbook and workbook for French Learners (French Grammar Textbook) (2019)
Learn beginner French grammar painlessly with step-by-step lessons that focus on the essentials and help you build a learning habit. Inside “French Grammar For Beginners” you’ll find: If you’re tired of your usual boring French textbook, grab your copy of this book and start learning French grammar the un-boring way today! …
★ ★ ★ FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY ★ ★ ★Buy the Paperback and Get the eBook for FREE!French for Beginners – Speaking French in 5 Days or Less!If you’re thinking of travelling to France, want to gain a basic understanding of the language or simply have an interest in Europe’s finest culture, then you’re in the right place. This book will show you how to speak basic French, right here and right now!Learning a new language, as we all know, can be an extremely daunting task and seem impossible to accomplish. That’s exactly why we’ve written this book – because we want to help you learn to speak French…
6. Fluent in French: The most complete study guide to learn French (2015)
The Ultimate French Language Study Guide. Some results you can expect from this book: Whether you are a beginner struggling to find a suitable learning method to use, an intermediate-level student facing difficulties in your studies, an advanced learner beginning to notice the signs of a plateau in your motivation, or a long-time learner close to losing interest in learning French, this study guide has original, helpful techniques, hacks, and tips you can use to enrich your vocabulary and get you on track.Get your copy now!…
7. French Language Learning: Your Beginner’s Guide to Easily Learn French While in Your Car or Working Out! (2019)
Are you ready to learn French easily while in you car or working out? If yes, then you are in the right place!If you’re learning French because you’re planning to visit France, you don’t need to wait until you master the language before booking that flight because this book’s got you covered. The vast collection of words and expressions included in this book will not only help you navigate the day-to-day situations in the French-speaking world. It will also make sure that you get more out of your trip.A lot of people who are just beginning to learn French are put off…
Master grammar with the bestselling workbook for learners of FrenchPractice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar is the go-to guide for clear, precise explanations of all aspects of French grammar: from the present tense of regular verbs to direct object pronouns, from the differences between savoir and connaître to the use of pronouns y and en. This comprehensive guide will also give you plenty of practice in using your language skills. And this new edition is accompanied by flashcards and audio recordings, available online and via app, that will provide a new dimension and…
9. The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book: Fun exercises to help you learn francais (2008)
Bonjour, mon ami! So, you want to learn French but don’t know where to start? Start ici, with The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book. Inside, you’ll find simple exercises, fun facts, tips on pronunciation, and popular phrases that enable you to read and speak French in no time at all.You’ll learn how to: Dozens of puzzles and activities–plus an English-French Dictionary–make learning this exciting new language easy, fast, and fun!…
French phrase book with audio Do you want to visit France? Or what about eating out at a French restaurant? Maybe you want to impress your friends with some common French phrases. No matter the reason, you’ll find over 1,400 common French phrases here that will help you learn how to communicate like a native.Not only do we break down each phrase so that you easily understand what they mean, but there’s also a simple pronunciation guide. Not sure how to say “salut?” What about “bonjour?” You’ll find phonetic guides so that you say these…
11. French for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and 100 Vocabulary Words (Beginning to Learn French) Set 1 by Language Together (2016)
Developed with teachers, the Spot Color Immersion Method® combines simple sentences, picture cues, humor, repetition and context in just one line of text per page to help beginners learn new vocabulary. Children can read each page by themselves until they proudly finish their first little French book, then all 10, an accomplishment that builds confidence and motivates them to continue learning French. Kids learn the correct pronunciation by listening to the online audio narration by a native speaker. Set 1 features: Each reader has a theme: Family, Animals,…
12. Conversational French Dialogues: Over 100 French Conversations and Short Stories (Conversational French Dual Language Books) (2018)
If there’s even been something tougher than learning the grammar rules of a new language, it’s finding the way to speak with other people in that tongue. Any student knows this – we can try our best at practicing, but you always want to avoid making embarrassing mistakes or not getting your message through correctly. ‘How do I get out of this situation?’ many students ask themselves, to no avail, but no answer is forthcoming.Until now. We have compiled French Stories for Beginners along with their translations, allowing new French speakers to have the…
13. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street: The New York Times bestseller Bill Gates calls ‘the best business book I’ve ever read’ (2014)
Paperback Publisher: John Murray Learning (August 14, 2014) Language: English ISBN-10: 1473610389 ISBN-13: 978-1473610385 Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.3 x 8.4 inches Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars 479 customer reviews Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,753,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) Would you like to tell us about a lower price? If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?…
14. Merde, It’s Not Easy to Learn French: A Story in Easy French with Exercises and English Translation (My Adventure en français) (2019)
Reading a book in French can be difficult, even for advanced students. French novels are usually full of idiomatic expressions. They use complicated tenses, complex sentence structures, and often slang. This book is in simple French. It’s about the joys and the frustrations of an adult learning French. It includes a good dose of humor, a few exercises, and illustrations. The book has two sections, allowing more levels of French students to enjoy it….
15. A Step By Step French Study Guide For Beginners: Learn French With Short Stories, Phrases While You Sleep, Numbers & Alphabet In The Car, Morning … 50 Of The Most Used Verbs (French Edition) (2019)
Are you learning French but disappointed at how your progress is going? Are you struggling to find vocab when speaking the language? Are you sick of learning from boring old textbooks? Learning a language can be difficult and it’s often tricky to know which material you need. You’d rather be spending time actually discovering the language rather than wasting it on finding what to be reading. This step by step guide is a has it all!! So if you’re anywhere in between this book contains over 250 pages that you need to progress your French to that confident conversational level you always…
Best French Learning Books: The Ultimate List
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some french learning books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Conversational French Dialogues: 50 French Conversations and Short Stories
Author(s): Touri Language Learning
ID: 2375192, Publisher: Independently published, Year: 2019, Size: 268 Kb, Format: epub
Memory Training: Improve Your Memory to Reach Its Unlimited Potential. Build Your Own Memory Palace!
Author(s): Foster, Basil
ID: 2675808, Publisher: French Number Publishing, Year: 2017, Size: 501 Kb, Format: azw3
Speed Reading and Memory Training Super Skills: Read fast, faster and improve your memory to reach its unlimited potential!
Author(s): Foster, Basil
ID: 2675809, Publisher: French Number Publishing, Year: 2017, Size: 525 Kb, Format: azw3
Please note that this booklist is not definite. Some books are truly chart-busters according to The New York Times, others are drafted by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant resources you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.