While there are many courses and tutorials online, learning from a book is still one of the best ways to greatly improve your skills. Below I have selected top Financial Investment books.
- 1. Investing QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Navigating the Stock Market, Growing Your Wealth & Creating a Secure Financial Future (2018)
- 2. Applied Financial Macroeconomics and Investment Strategy: A Practitioner’s Guide to Tactical Asset Allocation (Global Financial Markets) (2015)
- 3. Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing: The Blueprint To Quitting Your Job With Real Estate – Even Without Experience Or Cash (2018)
- 4. Introduction to Finance: Markets, Investments, and Financial Management, 16th Edition (2016)
- 5. Basic Finance: An Introduction to Financial Institutions, Investments, and Management (2015)
- 6. The Financial Crisis Inquiry Report: Final Report of the National Commission on the Causes of the Financial and Economic Crisis in the United States (2011)
- 7. RETIRE EARLY WITH REAL ESTATE: A beginner guide to financial freedom (2019)
- 8. Warren Buffett Accounting Book: Reading Financial Statements for Value Investing (2014)
- 9. Financial Terms Dictionary – Terminology Plain and Simple Explained (2014)
- 10. Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms (Barron’s Business Dictionaries) (2014)
- Related YouTube Video
1. Investing QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Navigating the Stock Market, Growing Your Wealth & Creating a Secure Financial Future (2018)
THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO INVESTING!”An excellent investment book for beginners!” – Amazon Customer”Don’t waste your time with other titles – this is the investing book you want!” – Amazon Customer”Ted Snow really knows his stuff!” – Amazon Customer Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today! Best-selling author Ted D. Snow, CFP®, MBA has a knack for making…
2. Applied Financial Macroeconomics and Investment Strategy: A Practitioner’s Guide to Tactical Asset Allocation (Global Financial Markets) (2015)
The absolute and relative performance of various asset classes is systematically related to macroeconomic trends. In this new book, Robert McGee provides a thorough guide to each stage of the business cycle and analyzes the investment implications using real-world examples linking economic dynamics to investment results….
3. Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing: The Blueprint To Quitting Your Job With Real Estate – Even Without Experience Or Cash (2018)
“Michael has written a must-read book for anyone who wants to quit their job with real estate investing. Read this book, and learn from one of the best…” -Ken McElroy, Principal of the MC Companies, Best-Selling Author of “The ABCs of Real Estate Investing”, International Speaker and Real Estate Advisor to Robert Kiyosaki.Discover the (surprising) secret to lifelong financial freedom with real estate investing Real estate has always been a powerful tool for investing, and many people believe that a single-family home investment strategy will help them achieve their goals. However, the true path to financial…
The Sixteenth Edition of Introduction to Finance: Markets, Investments, and Financial Management is now available as an enhanced e-text with new interactive figures for students. This title builds upon the successes of its earlier editions while maintaining a fresh and up-to-date coverage of the field of finance. Distinguished authors Ron Melicher and Edgar Norton continue to cover the three major financial areas: institutions and markets, investments, and financial management. Their effective structure equips instructors with maximum flexibility for how the course is taught, and provides students with an…
Offering the most current coverage available, BASIC FINANCE: AN INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, INVESTMENTS & MANAGEMENT, 11E uses a proven “modular” approach to help you learn finance concepts quickly and easily. Exploring how the three primary aspects of finance interrelate, the book equips you with a firm foundation in all of finance–not just corporate finance. Each chapter offers a concise, self-contained treatment of one or two finance concepts or institutions. The book’s Internet resources, number problems, illustrations using financial…
6. The Financial Crisis Inquiry Report: Final Report of the National Commission on the Causes of the Financial and Economic Crisis in the United States (2011)
In the wake of the most significant financial crisis since the Great Depression, the President signed into law on May 20, 2009, the Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act of 2009, creating the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission. The Commission was established to "examine the causes, domestic and global, of the current financial and economic crisis in the United States."The 10 members of the bi-partisan Commission, prominent private citizens with significant experience in banking, market regulation, taxation, finance, economics, housing, and consumer protection, were appointed by Congress on July 15, 2009. The…
7. RETIRE EARLY WITH REAL ESTATE: A beginner guide to financial freedom (2019)
Retire early with the financial freedom you can achieve with real estate business!!In this book you will find a series of useful tips to change your mindset and take on the winning traits of an investor. We will also see how the Real Estate market works and how to implement strategies to formulate a valid retirement plan.Why read this book?Many of us are in a lot of debt and don’t know how we are ever going to be able to get rid of it. But understanding why financial freedom is so important to us, and taking the steps to make it our priority can make a world of difference in how much success we can have with this…
8. Warren Buffett Accounting Book: Reading Financial Statements for Value Investing (2014)
The Warren Buffett Accounting Book is the second volume learning experience to Warren Buffett’s Three Favorite Books. This book teaches: 1. Two methods for calculating the intrinsic value of a company 2. What is a discount rate and how does it work 3. Detailed instructions on how to read an income statement, Balance sheet, and cash flow statement 4. How to calculate important ratios to properly value any business…
This practical financial dictionary helps you understand and comprehend more than 200 common financial terms. It was written with an emphasis to quickly grasp the context without using jargon. Every financial terms is explained in detail with 600 words or more and includes also examples. It is based on common usage as practiced by financial professionals. Compiled over the last 3 years from questions and feedback to financial articles published by the Wealth Building Course education program. This book is also useful if you are new to business and finance. It includes over 200 most popular…
10. Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms (Barron’s Business Dictionaries) (2014)
More than 5,000 terms related to stocks, bonds, mutual funds, banking, tax laws, and transactions in the various financial markets are presented alphabetically with descriptions. The new ninth edition has been updated to take account of new financial regulations and recent dramatic swings in equities, credit, and other financial developments. Readers will also find a list of financial abbreviations and acronyms, as well as illustrative diagrams and charts. Here’s a valuable, thorough dictionary for business students, financial professionals, or private investors….
Best Financial Investment Books to Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some financial investment books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Debt Markets and Investments
Author(s): H. Kent Baker (editor), Greg Filbeck (editor), Andrew C. Spieler (editor)
ID: 2481890, Publisher: Oxford University Press, Year: 2019, Size: 14 Mb, Format: pdf
Financial behavior : players, services, products, and markets
Author(s): Baker, Harold Kent; Filbeck, Greg; Ricciardi, Victor
ID: 1703931, Publisher: Oxford University Press, Year: 2017, Size: 5 Mb, Format: pdf
Hedge funds : structure, strategies, and performance
Author(s): Baker, Harold Kent; Filbeck, Greg
ID: 2077319, Publisher: Oxford University Press, Year: 2017, Size: 6 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not final. Some books are really best-sellers according to Chicago Tribune, others are composed by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.