Here is a list of the best Cost Accounting books, some I have read myself, some that I did research on, and all have great reviews!
- Cost Accounting Fundamentals: Fifth Edition: Essential Concepts and Examples (2016)
- Fundamentals of Cost Accounting (2019)
- Cost Accounting For Dummies (2013)
- Horngren’s Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, Global Edition (2017)
- Cost Accounting: Second Edition: A Decision-Making Guide (2019)
- Cost Accounting & Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know (Self Learning Management Series) (2017)
- Cost Accounting Fundamentals: Sixth Edition: Essential Concepts and Examples (2019)
- GEN COMBO FUNDAMENTALS OF COST ACCOUNTING; CONNECT ACCESS CARD (2019)
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management for Construction Project Managers (2018)
- Schaum’s Outline of Cost Accounting, 3rd, Including 185 Solved Problems (1994)
Cost accounting is an essential management tool that can uncover profitability improvements and provide support for key business decisions.
ISBN: 9781260565461 is an International Student Edition of Fundamentals of Cost Accounting 6th Edition by William Lanen and Shannon Anderson and Michael Maher This ISBN 9781260565461 is Textbook only. It will not come with online access code.
Cost Accounting For Dummies (2013)
Critical in supporting strategic business decisions and improving profitability, cost accounting is arguably one of the most important functions in the accounting field. For business students, cost accounting is a required course for those seeking an accounting degree and is a popular elective among other business majors.
Horngren’s Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, Global Edition (2017)
<p style="margin:0px;">For undergraduate and MBA Cost or Management Accounting courses. <p style="margin:0px;"> <p style="margin:0px;"> <p style="margin:0px;"> <p style="margin:0px;"> <p style="margin:0px;"> defines the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text.
Cost accounting is one of the most essential tools used by managers to fine-tune operations and improve profitability. Cost Accounting is designed for the college student who needs in-depth coverage of all cost accounting concepts, incorporating practical advice regarding their real-world usage.
Cost Accounting & Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know (Self Learning Management Series) (2017)
• covers Cost Accounting concepts and application to real-life business decisions. It explains the concepts in a concise and easy-to-understand manner for business professionals. This book includes Cost Accounting FUNDAMENTALS, SOLVED Exercises, Important CONCEPTS & PRINCIPLES and Ample PRACTICE Exercises.The book is divided into separate chapters, each dedicated to a single concept in Cost Accounting & Management.
Cost accounting is an essential management tool that can uncover profitability improvements and provide support for key business decisions. Cost Accounting Fundamentals shows how to improve a business with constraint analysis, target costing, capital budgeting, price setting, and cost of quality analysis. The book also addresses the essential tasks of inventory valuation and job costing, and shows how to create a cost collection system for these activities.
Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations › View or edit your browsing history After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. #426,451 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) #378 in Financial Accounting (Books) #463 in Accounting (Books) Would you like to ?If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Proper cost accounting and financial management are essential elements of any successful construction job, and therefore make up essential skills for construction project managers and project engineers.
Fortunately for you, there’s Schaum’s Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
Best Cost Accounting Books That You Need
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Library Genesis and download some cost accounting books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Horngren's cost accounting : a managerial emphasis
Author(s): Madhav V. Rajan; Srikant M. Datar
ID: 3023465, Publisher: , Year: 2021, Size: 59 Mb, Format: pdf
Accounting Ethics Education: Teaching Virtues and Values
Author(s): Margarida M. Pinheiro (editor), Alberto J. Costa (editor)
ID: 2940653, Publisher: Routledge, Year: 2020, Size: 2 Mb, Format: pdf
Management and Cost Accounting
Author(s): Mike Tayles, Colin Drury
ID: 3102807, Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA, Year: 2020, Size: 15 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not final. Some books are truly hot items according to The New York Times, others are written by unknown authors. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.