Until you’ve consumed all of the best Consulting books, can you even claim to be a true fan?
- Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting (2012)
- The Irresistible Consultant’s Guide to Winning Clients: 6 Steps to Unlimited Clients & Financial Freedom (2017)
- Consulting Success: The Proven Guide to Start, Run and Grow a Successful Consulting Business (2018)
- The Consulting Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Create and Expand a Seven-Figure Consulting Practice (2011)
- Million Dollar Consulting: The Professional’s Guide to Growing a Practice, Fifth Edition (2016)
- Consulting For Dummies (2008)
- Humble Consulting: How to Provide Real Help Faster (2016)
- Start Your Own Consulting Business: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Success (StartUp Series) (2014)
- Getting Started in Consulting (2009)
- An Insider’s Guide to Building a Successful Consulting Practice (2010)
- Getting Started in Consulting (2019)
- Performance Consulting: A Strategic Process to Improve, Measure, and Sustain Organizational Results (2015)
- Visual Consulting: Designing and Leading Change (2018)
Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting (2012)
In Case Interview Secrets, you’ll discover step-by-step instructions on how to dominate what many consider to be the most complex, most difficult, and most intimidating corporate job interview in the world—the infamous case interview. Victor Cheng, a former McKinsey management consultant, reveals his proven, insider’s method for acing the case interview.
The Irresistible Consultant’s Guide to Winning Clients: 6 Steps to Unlimited Clients & Financial Freedom (2017)
Though it’s a potentially lucrative enterprise, the reality of independent consulting seldom matches the dream. Most solo consultants and boutique consulting firms are perpetually within six months of bankruptcy due to the sputtering unreliability of their new business engines. The problem, according to international consulting expert David A.
How can you take your skills and expertise and package and present it to become a successful consultant? There are proven time-tested principles, strategies, tactics and best-practices the most successful consultants use to start, run and grow their consulting business. Consulting Success teaches you what they are.
The Consulting Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Create and Expand a Seven-Figure Consulting Practice (2011)
Everything you need to know about building a successful, world-class consulting practice Whether you are a veteran consultant or new to the industry, an entrepreneur or the principal of a small firm, The Consulting Bible tells you absolutely everything you need to know to create and expand a seven-figure independent or boutique consulting practice.
Build a thriving consultancy with the updated edition of this classic bestsellerHaving inspired generations of consultants and entrepreneurs around the world, the “Rock Star of Consulting” Alan Weiss returns with a revised and completely updated edition of his authoritative guide to consulting success. Weiss provides his time-tested model on creating a flourishing