There are countless Business Sales courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- The Spectacular Now (2013)
- More Than Sales: Seeking God’s Heart for Your Direct Sales Business (2014)
- Business Mathematics (12th Edition) (2011)
- New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development (2012)
- Small Business Planner: Monthly Planner and organizer with sales, expenses, budget, goals and more. Best planner for entrepreneurs, moms, women. (2019)
- Rich Dad’s Advisors®: The ABC’s of Building a Business Team That Wins: The Invisible Code of Honor That Takes Ordinary People and Turns Them Into a Championship Team (2004)
- The Ultimate Sale: A Financially Simple Guide to Selling a Business for Maximum Profit (2019)
- Homemade for Sale: How to Set Up and Market a Food Business from Your Home Kitchen (2015)
- The Estate Sale Business Kit: No Nonsense Materials That Estate Liquidators Need (2015)
- The Adult Learner: The Definitive Classic in Adult Education and Human Resource Development (2011)
- Wine Sales and Distribution (2019)
The Spectacular Now (2013)
This National Book Award Finalist is now a major motion picture — one of the most buzzed-about films at Sundance 2013, starring Shailene Woodley (star of The Fault in our Stars and Divergent) and Miles Teller (star of Whiplash).SUTTER KEELY. HE’S the guy you want at your party. He’ll get everyone dancing. He’ ll get everyone in your parents’ pool. Okay, so he’s not exactly a shining academic star.
Direct Sales is a business unlike any other. With unique challenges and rewards, how can you be sure this is God’s plan is for you? What do you do when: – You don’t feel like selling? – You don’t feel like leading? – You feel like your team hates you or you’d rather have any upline except the one you have? – Everyone else’s business is experiencing growth EXCEPT yours? You open this book.
teaches business math with a strong focus on current issues, real companies, and realistic business scenarios. It covers the full spectrum of basic business math, placing every concept in context with relevant examples. Each chapter begins with an actual company case study that is carried through with examples and exercises.
Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. offers a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. With refreshing honesty and some much-needed humor, sales expert Mike Weinberg examines the critical mistakes made by most salespeople and executives and provides tips to help you achieve the opposite results.
Small Business Planner: Monthly Planner and organizer with sales, expenses, budget, goals and more. Best planner for entrepreneurs, moms, women. (2019)
Our Small Business Planner is a journal where you will be able to track your business goals, sales, products and everyday activities of your business.
Rich Dad’s Advisors®: The ABC’s of Building a Business Team That Wins: The Invisible Code of Honor That Takes Ordinary People and Turns Them Into a Championship Team (2004)
The ABC’s of Building a Business Team That Wins will: * Attract the best team players for your business * Ensure that all team members operate at peak performance * Take ordinary people and turn them into champions * Instill loyalty and confidence in your team so that they stick together under pressure * Eliminate stressful “people problems” in your business once and for all * Use pressure as your friend to produce extraordinary results *