Looking for the best Business Intelligence books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics (2014)
- Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals (2015)
- Data Science for Business: What You Need to Know about Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking (2013)
- HBR Emotional Intelligence Boxed Set (6 Books) (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series) (2018)
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data Science: A Managerial Perspective (4th Edition) (2017)
- Business Intelligence For Dummies (2008)
- Hyper: Changing the way you think about, plan, and execute business intelligence for real results, real fast! (2015)
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: A Handbook For Business Leaders (2018)
- Strategic and Competitive Analysis: Methods and Techniques for Analyzing Business Competition (2002)
- Artificial Intelligence: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review (HBR Insights Series) (2019)
Between the high-level concepts of business intelligence and the nitty-gritty instructions for using vendors’ tools lies the essential, yet poorly-understood layer of architecture, design and process. Without this knowledge, Big Data is belittled – projects flounder, are late and go over budget.
Don’t simply show your data—tell a story with it! Storytelling with Data teaches you the fundamentals of data visualization and how to communicate effectively with data. You’ll discover the power of storytelling and the way to make data a pivotal point in your story.
Data Science for Business: What You Need to Know about Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking (2013)
Written by renowned data science experts Foster Provost and Tom Fawcett, Data Science for Business introduces the fundamental principles of data science, and walks you through the “data-analytic thinking” necessary for extracting useful knowledge and business