Looking for the best Breast Cancer books? Browse our list to find excellent book recommendations on the subject.
- 1. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Healing for Your Breast Cancer Journey: Surviving and Thriving During and After Your Diagnosis and Treatment (2012)
- 2. The Breast Cancer Survival Manual, Sixth Edition: A Step-by-Step Guide for Women with Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer (2017)
- 3. Breast Cancer Smoothies: 100 Delicious, Research-Based Recipes for Prevention and Recovery (2016)
- 4. Dr. Susan Love’s Breast Book (A Merloyd Lawrence Book) (2015)
- 5. The Whole-Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors: A Nutritional Approach to Preventing Recurrence (The New Harbinger Whole-Body Healing Series) (2012)
- 6. Breast Cancer Husband: How to Help Your Wife (and Yourself) during Diagnosis, Treatment and Beyond (2004)
- 7. F*ck Cancer: A Swear Word Adult Coloring Book For Cancer Patients & Survivors (2018)
- 8. F*ck Breast Cancer Coloring Book: 50 Sweary Inspirational Quotes and Mantras to Color – Fighting Cancer Coloring Book for Adults to Stay Positive, … Coloring Activity Book) (Volume 2) (2018)
- 9. Heal Breast Cancer Naturally: 7 Essential Steps to Beating Breast Cancer (2014)
- 10. F*ck Cancer: A totally inappropriate self-affirming adult coloring book (Totally Inappropriate Series) (Volume 4) (2017)
- 11. Breast Cancer Treatment Handbook, 9th Edition (2017) (2017)
- 12. Left Boob Gone Rogue: My Life With Breast Cancer (2018)
1. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Healing for Your Breast Cancer Journey: Surviving and Thriving During and After Your Diagnosis and Treatment (2012)
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Healing for Your Breast Cancer Journey will encourage comfort and encourage breast cancer patients and survivors with its inspiring stories and helpful medical information.A support group from breast cancer diagnosis through treatment to rehabilitation and recovery, this book combines inspiring Chicken Soup for the Soul stories written just for this book and accessible leading-edge medical information from Dr. Julie Silver of Harvard Medical School. Patients and survivors will find comfort, strength and hope….
2. The Breast Cancer Survival Manual, Sixth Edition: A Step-by-Step Guide for Women with Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer (2017)
The sixth edition of Breast Cancer Survival Manual provides essential updates on treatment and care, enhancing the basic information that has made this the most trusted guide for women diagnosed with breast cancer for the past two decades. This edition includes the most current advice on:· The new genomic classification of breast cancer and its importance in treatment planning· Cancer gene testing, which determines if a woman will benefit from chemotherapy· New developments in breast cancer treatments with new targeted agents· The continued importance of getting a second opinion:…
3. Breast Cancer Smoothies: 100 Delicious, Research-Based Recipes for Prevention and Recovery (2016)
The statistics are staggering. Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women–About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. Second only to heart disease by a mere one percent, every ounce of prevention and every window of opportunity for healing is critical. In order to reduce the risk of developing this common disease, you need a targeted plan to protect yourself from common breast toxins and to strengthen your immune defenses.In her delightful new book,…
For more than two decades, readers faced with a diagnosis of breast cancer have relied on Dr. Susan Love’s Breast Book to guide them through the frightening thicket of research and opinion to find the best options for their particular situations. This sixth edition explains advances in targeted treatments, hormonal therapies, safer chemotherapy, and immunologic approaches as well as new forms of surgery and radiation. There is extensive guidance for the many women now living for years with metastatic breast cancer. With Dr. Love’s warm support, readers can sort the facts from the fads, ask the right…
5. The Whole-Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors: A Nutritional Approach to Preventing Recurrence (The New Harbinger Whole-Body Healing Series) (2012)
If you’re a breast cancer survivor, chances are you have renewed your commitment to maintaining your good health and taking care of your body. As one of the best preventative measures known to doctors and nutritionists today, a robust, cancer-fighting diet is vital to your personal plan for breast cancer prevention. The Whole-Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors is an essential guide for every woman seeking to understand the effect of nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors on her overall health and wellness. Based on Edward Bauman’s groundbreaking Eating for Health model, this highly comprehensive,…
6. Breast Cancer Husband: How to Help Your Wife (and Yourself) during Diagnosis, Treatment and Beyond (2004)
A unique guide, like none other on the market-packed with medical information, practical tips, psychological insight, and coping strategies-to help men help the women they love through this trying time.When Marc Silver became a breast cancer husband three years ago, he learned firsthand how frightened and helpless the breast cancer husband feels. He searched in vain for a book that would give him the information and advice he so desperately sought. Now this award-winning journalist has compiled just the kind of emotionally supportive and useful resource that he wished he had been able to consult-to give men the tools they…
| | Are you looking to blowing off steam by customizing unique coloring pages with some f***ing glitter pens?! Need a good laugh?! Then F*ck Cancer is just what you need. Indulge your inner child as you color imaginative designs long held sacred by folks way more enlightened than you (but who probably also enjoyed cursing). Are you on a path to peace and a tranquil connection to the universe, or are you just looking to color and relax after a long day? Good news: all the above is achievable with this coloring book. Honey Badger Don’t Give a Sh*t! Product…
8. F*ck Breast Cancer Coloring Book: 50 Sweary Inspirational Quotes and Mantras to Color – Fighting Cancer Coloring Book for Adults to Stay Positive, … Coloring Activity Book) (Volume 2) (2018)
NORMAL PRICE $21.95! Just $12.95 for a limited time only though! Well, we’re with you on both because cancer f*cking sucks and there’s nothing better than coloring to calm the soul. This “Suck It Cancer” coloring book comes with 50 beautiful pages to inspire you. This coloring book is great for you or as a gift for a friend or loved one. Inside, you’ll find to keep your head in the right place as you color away. Get your copy now as it’s only going to be Take a moment to sit, relax and lift your spirits. This hopeful coloring book is filled with positive affirmations to help you stay strong…
9. Heal Breast Cancer Naturally: 7 Essential Steps to Beating Breast Cancer (2014)
This is the First Edition of the book that was published in 2014. For the new, updated Second Edition, please look for the new cover with the 7 Essentials Logo. The Second edition of the book has updated information and cutting edge technology to support you on a preventive or healing journey. Dr. V also shares what she learned as a result of her second healing journey with breast cancer. “Healing is not just about getting rid of the lump or the bump, but it is about a complete transformation of your life.”The Second Edition covers the most common Cancer Triggers and helps you to create an ACTION plan for each of the 7 EssentialsOne out…
10. F*ck Cancer: A totally inappropriate self-affirming adult coloring book (Totally Inappropriate Series) (Volume 4) (2017)
*A portion of the proceeds from this book will be donated to support research dedicated to finding a cure for cancer. Because fuck cancer. If you are fighting cancer, this is for you. If your brother, sister, mom, dad, son, daughter, relative, or friend is fighting cancer, this is for you. If you’ve lost someone to cancer like I have, this is for you. If cancer affects your life in any way, this is for you.The stress of cancer can feel crushing. But perhaps this book can help you get away from it all, if only for a little while, coloring your stress away and infusing…
The number one book for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients. It is a comprehensive guide for treatment and recovery – covering all aspects of breast cancer treatment, from diagnosis through recovery. Over 475,000 Copies In Use….
12. Left Boob Gone Rogue: My Life With Breast Cancer (2018)
July 15, 2013 was a defining moment in the life of Dr. Uzma Yunus. On that day, at age 41, she was diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer. The diagnosis derailed an unstoppable life of achievement, first as a determined medical student in Pakistan and later as an award-winning psychiatrist in the United States. Almost immediately after learning of her condition, Dr. Yunus began writing “Left Boob Gone Rogue,” a personal blog of her experiences. Her honest, unflinching, often funny look at cancer from the unique perspective of a clinician has earned her a loyal following of…
Best Breast Cancer Books You Must Read
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Genesis and download some breast cancer books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Cancer imaging : lung and breast carcinomas, Volume 1; Instrumentation and Applications, Vol. 2
Author(s): edited by M.A. Hayat.
ID: 1161601, Publisher: Elsevier, Year: Academic Press, Size: 45 Mb, Format: djvu
Management of Early Stage Breast Cancer: Basics and Controversies
Author(s): Beena Kunheri, D. K. Vijaykumar
ID: 2884132, Publisher: Springer Singapore;Springer, Year: 2021, Size: 6 Mb, Format: pdf
Artificial Intelligence in Breast Cancer Early Detection and Diagnosis
Author(s): Khalid Shaikh, Sabitha Krishnan, Rohit Thanki
ID: 2887944, Publisher: Springer International Publishing;Springer, Year: 2021, Size: 2 Mb, Format: pdf
Please note that this booklist is not absolute. Some books are absolutely best-sellers according to The New York Times, others are composed by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant links you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.