There are countless Beginner Photography courses, tutorials, articles available online, but for some, having a book is still a necessity to learn. This is an up-to-date list of recommended books.
- The Beginner’s Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera (2016)
- BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro (2010)
- How to Create Stunning Digital Photography (2012)
- Getting Started in Photography: A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Taking Great Pictures (2016)
- DSLR Photography for Beginners: Take 10 Times Better Pictures in 48 Hours or Less! Best Way to Learn Digital Photography, Master Your DSLR Camera & Improve Your Digital SLR Photography Skills (2017)
- Photography Demystified: Your Guide to Gaining Creative Control and Taking Amazing Photographs! (2016)
- Digital Photography For Dummies (2016)
- Basics of Photography: 2 in 1 Learn to Capture and Edit images (Learn Photography) (2019)
- Digital SLR Photography All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) (2017)
- A Year With My Camera, Book 1: The ultimate photography workshop for complete beginners (Volume 1) (2016)
- National Geographic Kids Guide to Photography: Tips & Tricks on How to Be a Great Photographer From the Pros & Your Pals at My Shot (2015)
- The Beginner’s Photography Guide (2013)
- DSLR Photography for Beginners: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning About Your DSLR Camera, Lens, Filters and More (2018)
- A Practical Guide to Photography: Basic Techniques for Beginners and Beyond (2018)
The Beginner’s Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera (2016)
The Beginner’s Photography Guide, 2nd Edition is DK’s bestselling manual for any novice photographer who wants to unlock the potential of their new digital camera.Assuming no prior knowledge, this guide’s easy-to-follow, step-by-step layout makes it accessible as it takes you through every technique you need to create stunning images, from exposure to flash to image enhancement.
BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro (2010)
Absolutely anyone can take better photos! If you can press a button, you can take great pictures. It’s as simple as that.
Stunning Digital Photography is much more than a book; it’s a hands-on, self-paced photography class with over 14 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers. That’s why award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup’s book is the #1 photography book with over 250,000 readers. This book gives you five innovations no other book offers: 1) .
Ready to learn the art and science of creating stunning photographs? This book will get you started. It provides specifics for getting started with photography and taking control of your camera.
DSLR Photography for Beginners: Take 10 Times Better Pictures in 48 Hours or Less! Best Way to Learn Digital Photography, Master Your DSLR Camera & Improve Your Digital SLR Photography Skills (2017)
* * * FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *Buy the Paperback and Get the eBook for FREE!(Please note that the paperback version is in to keep the price you pay low!) If you want to stand out from the crowd and capture all those magic moments for posterity, you have come to the right place.
Photography Demystified: Your Guide to Gaining Creative Control and Taking Amazing Photographs! (2016)
Are you stuck on the auto mode on your camera? Frustrated by the fact that you know you own a great camera but are unable to use it to capture the photographs you’ve always wanted and that you “see” in your mind but can’t get the camera to take?
Whether you’re shooting with an inexpensive point-and-shoot camera, a smartphone or tablet, a high-priced contraption, or one of those new-fangled action cameras, it’s possible to take your digital photos from good to great by applying a few simple tricks—and Digital Photography For Dummies shows you how!
Basics of Photography: 2 in 1 Learn to Capture and Edit images (Learn Photography) (2019)
Newly updated. 2x pages, with basics of editing. Money back guarantee. There are many books to choose from, but many are boring, hard to understand, overwhelming, and long. This book is straight to the point, with helpful images, and all the information needed to take and edit great photographs.
It doesn’t matter if your camera says Canon, Nikon, or Sony on the outside. If a passion for photography is on your inside, this all-encompassing guide will be your new best friend.
A Year With My Camera, Book 1: The ultimate photography workshop for complete beginners (Volume 1) (2016)
*This book is printed in black and white and designed to be written in – more details below; please read the whole description if you are expecting a coffee-table glossy book.* The two A Year With My Camera workbooks accompany the online course of the same name from Emma Davies.
National Geographic Kids Guide to Photography: Tips & Tricks on How to Be a Great Photographer From the Pros & Your Pals at My Shot (2015)
In the age of smartphones and selfies, why not learn from the pros how to take great photos to share with friends and family! Here’s a fun, fact-filled, kid-friendly guide that is jam-packed with all the essentials for budding photographers.
In contrast to the jargon-filled manuals that come with most digital cameras, The Beginner’s Photography Guide presents step-by-step digital slr camera basics, while introducing and demonstrating a wide variety of techniques that will inspire the novice digital photographer.
DSLR Photography for Beginners: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning About Your DSLR Camera, Lens, Filters and More (2018)
<h1>If you have been thinking about taking up photography, then stop thinking and start actingnow!</h1><p><b>DSLR Photography for Beginners – A Beginner’s Guide to Learning AboutYour DSLR Camera, Lens, Filters and More!</b> Will help you answer any questions you haveabout your DSLR.</p><p>All DSLR cameras come with a manual as thick as a phonebook, buttechnical manuals are neve…
Shedding light on all the photography basics in one book.Want to know how to take better photos? Well, first you need to master the basic techniques.
Best Beginner Photography Books: The Ultimate List
We highly recommend you to buy all paper or e-books in a legal way, for example, on Amazon. But sometimes it might be a need to dig deeper beyond the shiny book cover. Before making a purchase, you can visit resources like Library Genesis and download some beginner photography books mentioned below at your own risk. Once again, we do not host any illegal or copyrighted files, but simply give our visitors a choice and hope they will make a wise decision.
Digital Photography: Learn about Shutter Speed, ISO And Aperture: A Complete Beginner's Guide
Author(s): Mohammad Abrar Nayeem Chowdhury
ID: 3118872, Publisher: , Year: 2021, Size: 746 Kb, Format: epub
How To Improve Your Photography Skills: Beginner Photographer's Guide : Learn Essential Photography Tips From Photographer Abrar Nayeem
Author(s): Mohammad Abrar Nayeem Chowdhury
ID: 3118875, Publisher: , Year: 2021, Size: 1 Mb, Format: pdf
Beginners Guide for Photography: Guide to Master DSLR Photography
Author(s): Mahajan, S
ID: 3119598, Publisher: Independently Published, Year: 2021, Size: 166 Kb, Format: azw3
Please note that this booklist is not errorless. Some books are truly best-sellers according to Chicago Tribune, others are drafted by unknown writers. On top of that, you can always find additional tutorials and courses on Coursera, Udemy or edX, for example. Are there any other relevant books you could recommend? Leave a comment if you have any feedback on the list.