Below I’ll give you my selections for the best Agatha Christie books by a few categories. I will cover these and other great books more in depth later.
- And Then There Were None (2011)
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries) (2011)
- Death on the Nile: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries) (2011)
- Hercule Poirot: The Complete Short Stories: A Hercule Poirot Collection with Foreword by Charles Todd (Hercule Poirot Mysteries) (2013)
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles: Hercule Poirot #1 by Agatha Christie (2015-08-14) ()
- The A. B. C. Murders: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (2011)
- Crooked House (2011)
- The Murder on the Links: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (2019)
- Peril At End House (1941)
- Murder after hours (A Dell book) (1976)
- Funerals are Fatal (1954)
And Then There Were None (2011)
A PBS Great American Read Top 100 PickOne of the most famous and beloved mysteries from The Queen of Suspense—Agatha Christie—now a Lifetime TV movie.”Ten . . .”Ten strangers are lured to an isolated island mansion off the Devon coast by a mysterious “U. N. Owen.””Nine . . .”At dinner a recorded message accuses each of them in turn of having a guilty secret, and by the end of the night one of the guests is dead.”Eight . .
Roger Ackroyd knew too much. He knew that the woman he loved had poisoned her brutal first husband. He suspected also that someone had been blackmailing her. Then, tragically, came the news that she had taken her own life with a drug overdose. But the evening post brought Roger one last fatal scrap of information. Unfortunately, before he could finish reading the letter, he was stabbed to death.
SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE RELEASING OCTOBER 9, 2020 —DIRECTED BY AND STARRING KENNETH BRANAGH Following the success of Murder on the Orient Express directed by and starring Kenneth Branagh, Twentieth Century Fox will next adapt this classic Hercule Poirot